What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Well for Qadri Sb, i highly doubt that he can bring any sort of change in Pakistan except changing Zardari. He's pretty messed up guy, religiously very very messed up. But who cares if he's backed by the west. Worse things are always good for Pakistan.

thnks understanding, friend!
tell me who isnt wearing west given shoeses in pakistan?;)
they need us, we need them!:pop:

ok Morsi also brought change in egypt do you support that kind of change???
no.
then i am asking the same a person who is clean should bring the change. a corrupt person cant bring it. if Qadri bring a change i'll support him. but i am sure a corrupt person cant bring the change.
problem of understanding,friend egypt & pakistan, 2 different sets of balls!
the best you can do is wait for the change & thn be a part of that change to make the difference? it doesnt concern anything else?
its simple , you wana be with the crunt system of doom , or you want a new more cleanned up system?

Is the youtube working for you? In this video he is talking about that dream
Tahir ul Qadri ka khawb - Such ya jhoot?! Tahir ul Qadri's dream - Truth or lie?! - YouTube

If Pakistan has Islamic laws then it would not allow a pharaoh to rule this nation and here we are one pharaoh after another waiting to rule over Muslims.

Having Islamic laws does not mean that no one is going to abuse those laws. Look at current Govt, courts have sent one PM home, president is on the hook and had to send the letter to Swiss authorities (now they just opened a case against current PM who got his son in law into UN somehow).

We will have Pharaohs unless people realize their own power, Islamic or Secular laws don't play a role here.

558978_374336039320212_42315981_n.jpg

tahir-xmas21.jpg

Molana Sahib celebrating Christmas-
Looks like a 21st century Mullah- with moderate views- and message of religious harmony-

Dont know why people disrespecting him-

In a country where most of the clergy considers non muslims as "unclean and ugly", where nothing happens when they are murdered, where their places of worship are demolished and they are deprived of jobs. Where discriminating religious minorities is the order of the day the "Dastoor"! -- People, like TQ trying to fix that image and creating inter religious harmony are bound to be demonized.

He, is a Yahoodi agent after all.

Having Islamic laws does not mean that no one is going to abuse those laws. Look at current Govt, courts have sent one PM home, president is on the hook and had to send the letter to Swiss authorities (now they just opened a case against current PM who got his son in law into UN somehow).

We will have Pharaohs unless people realize their own power, Islamic or Secular laws don't play a role here.

You are just making a mockery of Islamic laws. for 4+ years a pharaonic PM ruled and not even accounted for his actions, in Islamic laws he would be punished and striped off his post within short period of time and same applies for Zardari who has sold the dignity of Muslims. Please dont brand Pakistan or its constitution "Islamic" just because they say so.

cleaned up or ny but i believe a corrupt person can bring change but .... not in positive sense. so i would pray the change with positive. and which bring stability to our nation. rather more tensions.

In a country where most of the clergy considers non muslims as "unclean and ugly", where nothing happens when they are murdered, where their places of worship are demolished and they are deprived of jobs. Where discriminating religious minorities is the order of the day the "Dastoor"! -- People, like TQ trying to fix that image and creating inter religious harmony are bound to be demonized.

Or how about providing non Muslims their due rights within the boundaries of Islam instead of celebrating rituals with them? Did prophet Mohammed participate in Pagan rituals or did he leave their religious matters solely to them?

how a liar can fix problem instead creating more problems.
a person who says b.s about Mohammad S.a.w.w. if he brings change i would surely not want that change.

Or how about providing non Muslims their due rights within the boundaries of Islam instead of celebrating rituals with them? Did prophet Mohammed participate in Pagan rituals or did he leave their religious matters solely to them?

but sir the new muslims says we should change islam according the time. that time was 1400 years ago. now its modren time and we have problems so islamic rules dont apply.

how a liar cant fix problem instead creating more problems.
a person who says b.s about Mohammad S.a.w.w. if he brings change i would surely not want that change.

Calling, others a lair only reflects back one's intellectual potential.What you believe is "Yours", others may not reach the same assessment.

You are just making a mockery of Islamic laws. for 4+ years a pharaonic PM ruled and not even accounted for his actions, in Islamic laws he would be punished and striped off his post within short period of time and same applies for Zardari who has sold the dignity of Muslims. Please dont brand Pakistan or its constitution "Islamic" just because they say so.

No you are making mockery of Islamic laws without realizing those laws in their spirit are applicable only when society at large confirms to those ideals. Pakistan's constitution is Islamic and when it comes to developing a constitution under Islamic guidelines the result will be similar.

Who is going to strip Zardari when some 90% of population itself indulges in Tax chori (read about theft of electricity, its some 40% if I remember correctly)

Calling, others a lair only reflects back one's intellectual potential.What you believe is "Yours", others may not reach the same assessment.
the videos are proof. i havent said any thing wrong. you can watch it.

That takes the cake. Do you seriously consider TQ a leader who can bring change?

Back
Top Bottom