What's new

PALESTINE & KASHMIR

but thank god the things are getting better in bot israeil and kashmir.

Can you give us the features of this "bettert"?
is killing Stop? is injustice Over?is peace Achieve? does People stop demonstrations?

Can you give us the features of this "bettert"?
is killing Stop? is injustice Over?is peace Achieve? does People stop demonstrations?

world realise that kashmir is interal part of india.

and indian forces ar getting hold of region. paskitani are not supporting these terrorist any more.

i think the best should be - kill all the terrorist

place all real kashmiri ( pundits) back to region and allow all other kashmiri too i.e sikhs as well . as for vote and decide the fate.

world realise that kashmir is interal part of india.

and indian forces ar getting hold of region. paskitani are not supporting these terrorist any more.

i think the best should be - kill all the terrorist

place all real kashmiri ( pundits) back to region and allow all other kashmiri too i.e sikhs as well . as for vote and decide the fate.

Ya lol. Pundits are hindus and hence are the real kashmiris... the overwhelming Muslim majority are all terrorists, etc, etc... ;).

The majority of people are taking it to the streets, is that enough to give a message?

Another boring Kashmir thread for all the Pakistani Internet warriors to come on to, rant and increase their post count.

**Yawn**

Had your K-pill for the day?

Have you guys realized that Pakistan actually has the worst reputation in the world as a state that sponsors terrorism?

Hmmmmm, something just struck me. I'm quite sure that Pakistani harping on Kashmir has actually given Kashmiris bad publicity, just by association.

Who knows- if you guys shut up and try to fix your own country, the world might actually say something about Kashmir. Right now, nobody wants to be associated with the Pakistani POV.

You do not need to Israelis India is too large, The Indians must give the Kashmiris right to self-determination
Oh please get off your high horse(or camel), and see how many Muslims have killed other Muslims in the past Decade.

Why is it that Muslims keep killing Shias, Ahmediyas, Sufis, Sunnis and each other in the name of Religion ? Why do Muslims blow up themselves and others up in Madrid, London, Indonesia, the US, Thailand, Chechenya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Phillipines including your Ummah nations of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and yet why only Kashmir, Gaza and the West Bank catches your eye ? Where is your voice when insurgencies and ethnic cleansing occurs when Muslims kill in the name of Religion in these places ? Why does the Taliban want to introduce Sharia in Afghanistan (which is irrespective of American presence) and Pakistan ?

Please, bring your own Religion out of the deep muck that it is in, let them discard this taqfeeri mindset and then pontificate on what are the similarities between Kashmir and Palestine.

Ya lol. Pundits are hindus and hence are the real kashmiris... the overwhelming Muslim majority are all terrorists, etc, etc... ;).

The majority of people are taking it to the streets, is that enough to give a message?

Pundits are hindus :blink:

in that case its not fair. . . kashmir is for the muslim not hindus

Exactly what I was trying to imply...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Oh please get off your high horse(or camel), and see how many Muslims have killed other Muslims in the past Decade.

Why is it that Muslims keep killing Shias, Ahmediyas, Sufis, Sunnis and each other in the name of Religion ? Why do Muslims blow up themselves and others up in Madrid, London, Indonesia, the US, Thailand, Chechenya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Phillipines including your Ummah nations of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and yet why only Kashmir, Gaza and the West Bank catches your eye ? Where is your voice when insurgencies and ethnic cleansing occurs when Muslims kill in the name of Religion in these places ? Why does the Taliban want to introduce Sharia in Afghanistan (which is irrespective of American presence) and Pakistan ?

Please, bring your own Religion out of the deep muck that it is in, let them discard this taqfeeri mindset and then pontificate on what are the similarities between Kashmir and Palestine.

Oh the hypocrisy! Believe all you like about Islam, go ahead lol.

Pundits are hindus :blink:

in that case its not fair. . . kashmir is for the muslim not hindus

What was that again?

Did you get a chance to do the reading about subcontinental issues that I was recommending yesterday? Please do so asap, since it seems like you will comment on this site for a long time.

The state of Jammu & Kashmir, which was under the Maharaja's rule till 1948, has only around 60% Muslim population. The rest are Hindus and Buddhists. Several parts of the Kashmir state don't even have an insurgency. The insurgency is 99% in the Kashmir valley, and some towns like Sopore, for example. Muslims of outlying regions like Kargil and Drass want to be part of India. I can give you links, but it is all google-able. :lazy:

The Hindu Kashmiri Pandits have been living there since hundreds of years, some of them even longer than the Muslims. In the 1990s, when the insurgency became violent, some Muslims of the valley incited violence against these Pandits and burnt their homes, and killed several of them, and raped many of their women. The atmosphere became so charged that the mosques used to broadcast inflammatory comments like "Kashmir me rehna hai to Allah U Akbar Bolna Hai". (~Only Muslims can stay here).

The Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of their own land, and became refugees in their own country. What do you have to say about that?

Exactly what I was trying to imply...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Oh the hypocrisy! Believe all you like about Islam, go ahead lol.

The above post applies to you too.

We can fight like internet warriors all day... but history is history, Kashmir is Kashmir, and what will happen to it- we will find out in our life times.

May God favor us.

Thank you for this comment, now i am Confirmed that you have preconceived ideas, and all your thoughts about Islam based on superficial things, Radical Islam represent only 1% of Muslims
Do you know the percentage of extremists in other religions?
Do you want me to compare Between Islam and other religions
To you? I invite you and others to read the following book Which shows the comparisons between religions, which religion had caused more number of deaths throughout history ? You will find that Islam was the least
BODY COUNT
http://rissc.jo/docs/bodycount_final.pdf

Now I am confused... you are calling it radical Islam ..some are calling it as god's path (the Sharia)??

My intention is not question your religion or compare it with others ..

My intention is to find out if you question such acts ..or accept them as tradition.

If you do, what acts do you question and where do you draw the line?

and If not then why not??

clearly you are very interested in fates other Muslims under Non Muslim rulers ..but are equally interested in fates of those who are under Muslim rule??

Back
Top Bottom