What's new

PALESTINE & KASHMIR

This comparison is false, Because it show the dead of one party does not show the dead from the other party, if you want to display real numbers You have to show the proportion of deaths from both sides You will find that the percentage of Israelis killed is Negligible
I showed both sides: 1,500 Israelis and 7,000 Palestinians since 1987. 15,000 thousand Russians and about 120,000 thousand Chechens since 1995.

Jordan killed some 5-20 thousand Palestinians in September 1970 alone.

Are you sure, Since when exactly ?
3 years at least.

kashpale.jpg

...........Propaganda images deleted.....
Yeah, did you get a chance to reply to the questions below, when you were thumping your chest and claiming that 'Kashmir is for Muslims'?

What was that again?

Did you get a chance to do the reading about subcontinental issues that I was recommending yesterday? Please do so asap, since it seems like you will comment on this site for a long time.

The state of Jammu & Kashmir, which was under the Maharaja's rule till 1948, has only around 60% Muslim population. The rest are Hindus and Buddhists. Several parts of the Kashmir state don't even have an insurgency. The insurgency is 99% in the Kashmir valley, and some towns like Sopore, for example. Muslims of outlying regions like Kargil and Drass want to be part of India. I can give you links, but it is all google-able. :lazy:

The Hindu Kashmiri Pandits have been living there since hundreds of years, some of them even longer than the Muslims. In the 1990s, when the insurgency became violent, some Muslims of the valley incited violence against these Pandits and burnt their homes, and killed several of them, and raped many of their women. The atmosphere became so charged that the mosques used to broadcast inflammatory comments like "Kashmir me rehna hai to Allah U Akbar Bolna Hai". (~Only Muslims can stay here).

The Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of their own land, and became refugees in their own country. What do you have to say about that?

The above post applies to you too.

You know nothing about Kashmir.

my advise instead of wasting time for posting why dont you ppl cross the LOC and come to indian kashmir we will give you real taste of so called freedom fighting
u compare kashmir with PALESTINE and you attacked india in 65 and 71 and 47 ppl of kashmir didnt support pak army however in 71 ppl of bangladesh did support indian army proving that they were not happy under pak regime i think bangladesh in 71 qualifies to be compared with PALESTINE not kashmir if u wana test ask ur army to dare to cross the LOC
one simple question
if ***(pakistani kashmir) ppl get in the PAK gov job did he get paid as much as pakistani????
no the get paid only 70% what a pakistani on same post is getting paid why is this discrimination if you love kashmir so much
in india all kashmiri get equal chance infact last UPSC exam it was a kashmiri who was the topper he will get same salary as other IAS officer no discrimination
you have been wasting ur resources since last 60 years on the name of kashmir u lost bangladesh on the name of kashmir
u wanted kashmir now u are $164 bln economy otherwise you would have $250 bln economy
keep doing the same work ur big daddy (uncle SAM) have some big plans for you

one simple question
if ***(pakistani kashmir) ppl get in the PAK gov job did he get paid as much as pakistani????
no the get paid only 70% what a pakistani on same post is getting paid why is this discrimination if you love kashmir so much

Any Proof of that???:what:

In every Field Pakistani Kashmiries are treated as equal as 1st class citizen of Pakistan,In Army,in colleges,in universities in every field of life......

And we don't have 700,000+ of our army :cheesy:in Pakistani Kashmir nor our Army kill innocent people.....

keeping 700,000+ army in such small region shows how scared are u

both have been captured by the outsiders, and driven out the original inhibitants.

ya true.... militants and terrorists forced kashmiri pandit to leave kashmir.... thousands of them are displaced within their own country:hitwall:

Kashmir has 95% Muslims and 5% Hindus Jammu has 60% Hindus and 30% Muslims while Ladakh has 50% Buddhist and 46% Muslims 3% Hindus and Azad Kashmir has 98% Muslims as of a 2003 Census. Thus Kashmir belongs to Pakistan,

I agree with my Pakistani brothers . Kashmir and Palestine are common because :

Both have Muslim majorities trying to flush out other local ethnic groups , often resorting to mass murdering and bloodshed ,with the help of terror outfits operating from a neighboring nation.

wah kya bat hai

Great work carried out here,Pakistani propaganda machinery at its full swing
what is the propoganda in it ..u have oppressing a muslim state and we are just talking about it .. they want azadi ..they dont want to be with u ...

Both have Muslim majorities trying to flush out other local ethnic groups , often resorting to mass murdering and bloodshed ,with the help of terror outfits operating from a neighboring nation.

yes the hindu army is killing them and u want them to send hindu pandit flowers on every janaza? obviously they are gona hate them ..its naturals ..btw check the stats of pandits in valley b4 in 1901 uptill now ..stop this bullshit of ethnic cleansing ... s
Get out of their lands and that wouldnt happen ...

Kashmir has 95% Muslims and 5% Hindus Jammu has 60% Hindus and 30% Muslims while Ladakh has 50% Buddhist and 46% Muslims 3% Hindus and Azad Kashmir has 98% Muslims as of a 2003 Census. Thus Kashmir belongs to Pakistan,

SA has 99% muslims. Guess that belongs to Pakistan too :rofl:

And in both cases, secular/non muslim forces have successfully defeated the designs of Muslim extremists till now.

ya true.... militants and terrorists forced kashmiri pandit to leave kashmir.... thousands of them are displaced within their own country:hitwall:

what about the millions u have murdered .. u want them to send pandits flowers on every janaza ? hidnu army have occupied them and u want them to love hindus? its stupid ...btw check the stats from 1901 to uptill now about the population of pandits .. u will know the truth ..they are still in same amount in the valley

SA has 99% muslims. Guess that belongs to Pakistan too :rofl:

And in both cases, secular/non muslim forces have successfully defeated the designs of Muslim extremists till now.

what extrimist? you have occpied their lands and they are fighting back ..they are freedom fighters ..
btw stop thinking urself as gods ..many nations use to feel like that ..some dont even exist now ..

There is no comparison between Kashmir and Palestine.

Both Palestine and Kashmir are the property of 2 friends;)

Back
Top Bottom