What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Where was our leader's right and wrong when Dr. Afia was taken away? When Raymond Davis killed those pakistanis and they were ready to return him back? Where was their right and wrong? And when some old lady curses the Most Honourable and respected Person in our religion, they go running towards her to save her just after one phone call from a +1 number in their CLI? Why do we just think about how extreme OUR religion is. It is not. Its just the western media that forces us to think that it is. Monkey do what monkey see. We just watch the media and then come bashing our own religion and our own religious laws just because some coool guys were debating about how cruel our religion is? The hell with them. Who are they to say anything about our religion? This is OUR religion and this is OUR religious law.
There is a Hadith that say.. I will summarize it "If a person cant love Prophet SAW more than their parents, spouse, children and everything else in the world, then they cant be momin". So its a first condition to love Prophet SAW to such extent. And I will, and all the other muslims like me will, never tolerate some idiots say Sh!t about my religion. If you dont like it, then shut up. Why say anything at all about it? And specially in pakistan? When you even know about the law in effect, you still go on and dare to do it like saying "I can still do it! You lousy people, you cant dare touch me and I will go against your laws of even such sensitivity". Oh man, give me a break.

And there is the problem, as far i have seen personally, i havnet met a responsible and accountable mullah, they all want things to be their way no matter what. they even block healthcare programmes in our villages in the name of religion.

we are discussing Pakistan, not Afghanistan.

I have seen many like-minded ''mullahs'' on television. They weren't chanting and beating female police officers in Lahore who were distributing contraceptives to women (on the street).

I was proposing a measure that should be UNDERTAKEN. Turkiye does it (Imam Hatip program). They are certified to preach by the state.

In that sense, even ahead of countries like US where you have pastors who claim that Hurricane Katrina was a blessing to punish those engaging in vice in New Orleans.

we are discussing Pakistan, not Afghanistan.

I have seen many like-minded ''mullahs'' on television. They weren't chanting and beating female police officers in Lahore who were distributing contraceptives to women (on the street).

I was proposing a measure that should be UNDERTAKEN. Turkiye does it (Imam Hatip program). They are certified to preach by the state.

In that sense, even ahead of countries like US where you have pastors who claim that Hurricane Katrina was a blessing to punish those engaging in vice in New Orleans.

i didnt exactly mean afghanistan only. we are all in the same boat. And those sane mullahs you are talking about, are being overtaken hugely by the insane ones

Alas! He was the only Ahle Kitab member of Parliament!

Where was our leader's right and wrong when Dr. Afia was taken away? When Raymond Davis killed those pakistanis and they were ready to return him back? Where was their right and wrong? And when some old lady curses the Most Honourable and respected Person in our religion, they go running towards her to save her just after one phone call from a +1 number in their CLI? Why do we just think about how extreme OUR religion is. It is not. Its just the western media that forces us to think that it is. Monkey do what monkey see. We just watch the media and then come bashing our own religion and our own religious laws just because some coool guys were debating about how cruel our religion is? The hell with them. Who are they to say anything about our religion? This is OUR religion and this is OUR religious law.
There is a Hadith that say.. I will summarize it "If a person cant love Prophet SAW more than their parents, spouse, children and everything else in the world, then they cant be momin". So its a first condition to love Prophet SAW to such extent. And I will, and all the other muslims like me will, never tolerate some idiots say Sh!t about my religion. If you dont like it, then shut up. Why say anything at all about it? And specially in pakistan? When you even know about the law in effect, you still go on and dare to do it like saying "I can still do it! You lousy people, you cant dare touch me and I will go against your laws of even such sensitivity". Oh man, give me a break.

those who threw stones at our Prophet PBUH did not receive retribution....neither should those idiots who in today's time (for whatever reason) abuse the Prophet PBUH.

blasphemy law is being defended by people who are mentally and phyiscally insecure, and not at peace with their religion

in my opinion. Law is the law, and hopefully though judicial process it would be repealed. It's a stupid law. Of course nobody yet has been sentenced to death for it thus far --which is a good thing. But the extremists are hypocrites. They call themselves Muslims or protectors of Islam, and yet they kill innocent and unarmed people. That isn't Islam.

at all

i didnt exactly mean afghanistan only. we are all in the same boat.

No, we are not. We are in two different boats. If we were, we would never have let US bombard Afghanistan. :P I mean, seriously, that'd have drowned us as well. We saved our boat and let yours drown that day. :pakistan:

i didnt exactly mean afghanistan only. we are all in the same boat. And those sane mullahs you are talking about, are being overtaken hugely by the insane ones

hopefully you are incorrect, but let's see.

Of course I hope you channel most of your energies towards your own country first. It's in a much worse condition.

regards

in my opinion. Law is the law, and hopefully though judicial process it would be repealed. It's a stupid law. Of course nobody yet has been sentenced to death for it thus far

at all

Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by hanging on a charge of blasphemy.....

hopefully you are incorrect, but let's see.

Of course I hope you channel most of your energies towards your own country first. It's in a much worse condition.

regards

you seriousely not suggesting me to stop debating and talking in this forum about pakistan as i am not pakistani, here is a public forum and we all have the right to discuse differnet things in diffent countries.

Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by hanging on a charge of blasphemy.....

our media is extremely powerful....too much spotlight on the case

nothing will happen to her in the end i dont think

those who threw stones at our Prophet PBUH did not receive retribution....neither should those idiots who in today's time (for whatever reason) abuse the Prophet PBUH.

blasphemy law is being defended by people who are mentally and phyiscally insecure, and not at peace with their religion

in my opinion. Law is the law, and hopefully though judicial process it would be repealed. It's a stupid law. Of course nobody yet has been sentenced to death for it thus far --which is a good thing. But the extremists are hypocrites. They call themselves Muslims or protectors of Islam, and yet they kill innocent and unarmed people. That isn't Islam.

at all

And we do get rid of the law, be ready to see posters of our beloved Prophet SAW in the streets. Dont compare this time with the past. This time has changed. Our heads work like atheists now. And Mullahs (not the Ulama) are corrupting these minds into becoming real atheists and then, our first mission will be to impose our thoughts on everyone else by doing the above mentioned thing and claiming that its our freedom to do all this. And this is the by-product of controlled freedom. We will sketch what our manipulators will direct us to. And they never want us at peace. They want to divide us and conquer us. By taking away this law, we open up more and more ways for them to easily tear us apart. Because there will always be people who will kill others if they see soming doing this act of shame and there will be then people who will love to insult our Prophet SAW, just because they can and just because then will be able to. I am sleepy. I think I should shut up. (I cant impose my thoughts onto you like this. :D )

Where was our leader's right and wrong when Dr. Afia was taken away?

It was our own intelligence which picked up Dr Afia whose connections to terrorists was far too great and thus she was deemed to be a threat.

When Raymond Davis killed those pakistanis and they were ready to return him back? Where was their right and wrong?

He is still here, no one has returned him back.

And when some old lady curses the Most Honourable and respected Person in our religion, they go running towards her to save her just after one phone call from a +1 number in their CLI?

No one cursed anyone, all Asia Bibi did was fetch some water for the other farmers who refused to drink it because she was a Christian. She asked them how her touch makes the water impure, the Muslim farmers responded that it was due to her disbelief in Mohammed (SAW).

She said thats correct, she only believes in Jesus and that is why she is a christian. The people accused her or blasphemy after this, what exactly is blasphemous over here is truly a matter of guess work.

Why do we just think about how extreme OUR religion is. It is not. Its just the western media that forces us to think that it is. Monkey do what monkey see. We just watch the media and then come bashing our own religion and our own religious laws just because some coool guys were debating about how cruel our religion is? The hell with them. Who are they to say anything about our religion? This is OUR religion and this is OUR religious law.

Its not about the religion but the followers of the religion. You cannot blame a performance car maker for a crash caused by a drunk driver.

So it is the fault of the people, its followers, not the religion.

You are ranting like a moron now, when people are using religion to spread hatred, kill others and cause grave problems for all the inhabitants of the country then it must mean that the application of religion itself is wrong in the society.

Just because you learned a thing or two does not mean that you are capable of dealing with religion matters.

Like the Quran says you should so and as you stated.

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion

That is the be all and end all of religious matters.

Its not for you to deal with.

our media is extremely powerful....too much spotlight on the case

Our media wants her to die. Haven't you seen the news? They are against repealing of this law. Foreign media on the other hand doesnt want her die and yes, they are EXTEMELY POWERFUL....So lets see. :)

Too many things have been unfolding in recent months (in Pakistan) in fav of Blasphemy law....

The law may not, but what about those unlawful hoodlooms a la Qadiri who was greeted with rose petals despite the governor's qatal....

i dont know where you quoted this hadith from there are a lot controversies with the ligidity ahadith Prophet (PBUH) spread islam by character not by force , he was a man and if he was to use force islam would have been never to sucesful , by supporting these acts you are defaming Islam rather than helping it

Back
Top Bottom