What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

This gotten to bad now, after Punjab minister was killed by his bodyguard too.

You know sometimes I think, maybe Pakistan should be only a nation for muslim people with muslim way of life. After all, so many people argue for it.

You know sometimes I think, maybe Pakistan should be only a nation for muslim people with muslim way of life. After all, so many people argue for it.

Bull carp. because many Muslim Ministers have been killed more than this one isolated man

To promote liberalism , we should promote democracy because Pakistani people always elect liberal politicians.
Things are going better after SWAT operation. Please dont lost hope.

If you kick out the non-Muslims (Ahmedis, Christians, Hindus), you will eventually also kick out the people who 'distort Islam', such as the Shias and the Barelvis. And as a result of that, Pakistan will be in an even worse situation than Afghanistan. I am a Mohajir, a Shia as well; but I still hope and believe in Pakistan, and despite the fact that Shias have been targeted & killed in Pakistan, Pakistan has the 2nd highest Shia population in the world outside of Iran. Shias & Barelvi Sunnis have always lived together peacefully, it is these goddamn terrorists that are killing everyone indiscriminately. We Shias pledge to follow Imam Hussain(R)'s example of tolerance & bravery in Karbala, to side with the oppressed than the oppressor. None of the terrorist attacks on us in Pakistan are even comparable to what happened to Imam Hussain(R) & his family, & we aspire to follow Holy Prophet(S) & his grandson Imam Hussain(R).

@ haider
I have heard about Mahdi (who will create peace in world). Does it true?

its derived from the word- mard.

Jane kis din lal kila mardani bhasha bolega-- means--- when will that day come when Red Fort would roar.

ok got it but what will be that mardani awaz ? so you mean by now Lal Qila is speaking feminist language :P

ok got it but what will be that mardani awaz ? so you mean by now Lal Qila is speaking feminist language :P

u couldnt get the point of that line. today Indian is ruled by cowards and dishonest people, Lal Qila which is a symbol of India is crying and weeping today.
lala kila mimiya raha hai.
ek din aayega when our lal kila would roar. and that day would come within next 5 years.

@ haider
I have heard about Mahdi (who will create peace in world). Does it true?

Everyone has their own perspectives on that, let's not discuss that here, that is not the issue in hand. Thanks

u couldnt get the point of that line. today Indian is ruled by cowards and dishonest people, Lal Qila which is a symbol of India is crying and weeping today.
lala kila mimiya raha hai.
ek din aayega when our lal kila would roar. and that day would come within next 5 years.
hmmmm in other words you are saying BJP is honest and not cowards and they will come to power in next 5 years ?

hmmmm in other words you are saying BJP is honest and not cowards and they will come to power in next 5 years ?
i wonder how did u come to that conclusion.
i didnt even say a word about BJP.

BJP couldnt be the ideal party for India, as it too has its own share of criminals and dishonest people.
If u really wanna know what im talking about, then try looking for the link in my signature.
i cant give u any more details about it at this time.

Back
Top Bottom