What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

And we do get rid of the law, be ready to see posters of our beloved Prophet SAW in the streets

you sound paranoid.....do you live in Pakistan or do you speak as outsider? Nobody in Pakistan in their right state of mind will do this.

Dont compare this time with the past. This time has changed.

Yes, time has changed. It's 2011. Adapt to current times. For God's sakes, even I have bearded Saudis coming up to me and saying why does Pakistan have blasphemy law.

Imagine.

Our heads work like atheists now.

you're being paranoid

And Mullahs (not the Ulama) are corrupting these minds into becoming real atheists and then, our first mission will be to impose our thoughts on everyone else by doing the above mentioned thing and claiming that its our freedom to do all this.

you're being paranoid

And this is the by-product of controlled freedom. We will sketch what our manipulators will direct us to. And they never want us at peace. They want to divide us and conquer us. By taking away this law, we open up more and more ways for them to easily tear us apart.

you're being paranoid

Because there will always be people who will kill others if they see soming doing this act of shame and there will be then people who will love to insult our Prophet SAW, just because they can and just because then will be able to. I am sleepy. I think I should shut up. (I cant impose my thoughts onto you like this. :D )

have a cool glass of water and get a good night's rest.

Islam will always remain.

Murder is not allowed in Islam.

Slander against holy figures is disgraceful. But people shouldnt be killed for it. Blasphemy law in Pakistan is a tool used to settle scores and vendettas in Pakistan. That is one reasony why I am against it.

and quite frankly, we are 180 million in Pakistan. Millions of other issues, and a number of people are going gung-ho about some stupid archaic law which isnt even sanctioned in the Quran.

Were you there when Asia Bibi was supposedly heard being blasphemous. Seems like you are the one who has been influenced by the media, she asked for forgiveness because a person in her position will do anything to come out of such a situation.

As for Aafia, I know of her case even before it went mainstream, she had a charity which was used by Khalid Sheikhs cousin and she also bought blood diamonds before her arrest for the same people. Either she knew what she was doing or she was conned by the militants.

But I don't expect you to believe it since your knowledge is limited to what has been reported in the one sided media.

RD was also let in by the same people who are using him for political leverage, his story makes us look inept but hats what the GoP is.

As for the Ulema, they could even agree on one single definition oftl the word Muslim and you think they are capable of formulating religious laws.

I am not scared of any laws or any rule, I can choose to follow it or migrate if things are not to my liking but for the sake of the country i went wagging is best for the nation, not some fantacised religious state.

Hmm. I accept my defeat in all the three parts, except the fourth one. You fail there. Looks like you have never been to real Ulema. Looks like all you do is to stick to your computer and Play games. You cant judge all the Ulema just because of some head mullahs. They are corrupt but Ulema are not. Please never say bad things about them. The real Ulema can and will never be corrupt. Because thats what is the second or third or maybe fourth (I forgot which one :P) quality of Ulema that they are "Corruption-free". Try to "google" Ulema in the real world, instead of using PC for googling them. They do exist. But most of the times, they are just in the shadows, silently watching and observing. While the mullahs jump onto the stage and grab the spot light for themselves. The Ulema come in the end, like they did in Iran, I guess. I am right, right? If it wasn't for an Imam, Iran would still be that loser one, unlike current one. So, no bad words about Ulema. They are highly praised in Quran, and if you are a Muslim, never say bad words about them.

i also ridicule the double standards that exist in the world

you can go to jail in France or Germany for anti-semitism (e.g. holocaust denial) but insulting Islam or Islamic figures sees no action taken

RELIGION IS A PRIVATE MATTER

I have always believed that TTP, SSP, Lashkars and sepahs or militant fundamentalist groups by any other name have no place in a civilized society. But what can one do in a country where a lot of media men, members of the parliament and so called intellectuals openly support groups who fight the State of Pakistan with guns.

This is evident from the support Lal Masjid thugs got from the members of the public and also from members of this forum. Similarly, large numbers of politicians including Nawaz Sharif support Akbar Bugti even though he was fighting Pakistan Army with guns. JI and their student wing brazenly demonstrated in support of Sufi Mohammed of Swat even though he was butchering PA soldiers captured by his thugs.

Neither Salman Taseer nor Shahbaz Bhatti ever committed ‘Tauheen e Risalat’ but both were murdered by TTP. Why? Is it a crime to campaign against Blasphemy Law if one believes it is being misused so often? Everyone who participated in the huge rallies in support of the law was unknowingly encouraging TTP to go and kill more people.

All we get is lip service by hypocritical politicians. Members of this forum write pages and pages of posts ostensibly condemning this inhuman act but in fact justifying these dastardly deeds by indirectly linking US actions in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t have it both ways, either you support writ of the State or you don’t. No ifs & buts. However, each condemnation in Pakistan is sugared with ifs and buts and because US is such a satanic country.

Everyone must understand that such actions will go until Pakistan is destroyed altogether unless everyone in the society rises up and condemns all the acts of violence, whether these are suicide bombs or target killings, unreservedly.

Hmm. I accept my defeat in all the three parts, except the fourth one. You fail there. Looks like you have never been to real Ulema. Looks like all you do is to stick to your computer and Play games. You cant judge all the Ulema just because of some head mullahs. They are corrupt but Ulema are not. Please never say bad things about them. The real Ulema can and will never be corrupt. Because thats what is the second or third or maybe fourth (I forgot which one :P) quality of Ulema that they are "Corruption-free". Try to "google" Ulema in the real world, instead of using PC for googling them. They do exist. But most of the times, they are just in the shadows, silently watching and observing. While the mullahs jump onto the stage and grab the spot light for themselves. The Ulema come in the end, like they did in Iran, I guess. I am right, right? If it wasn't for an Imam, Iran would still be that loser one, unlike current one. So, no bad words about Ulema. They are highly praised in Quran, and if you are a Muslim, never say bad words about them.

This is from a verified Hadith:

Their ULEMA (who will be seeking worldly benefits and would be devoid of any true knowledge) from among the dwellers (of the earth) below the skies, will be the worst propagators of FITNA and evil and they will be the ones from whom the FITNA and evil will rise, spread and come back (to remain) in them."

you sound paranoid.....do you live in Pakistan or do you speak as outsider? Nobody in Pakistan in their right state of mind will do this.

Yes, time has changed. It's 2011. Adapt to current times. For God's sakes, even I have bearded Saudis coming up to me and saying why does Pakistan have blasphemy law.

Imagine.

you're being paranoid

you're being paranoid

you're being paranoid

have a cool glass of water and get a good night's rest.

Islam will always remain.

Murder is not allowed in Islam.

Slander against holy figures is disgraceful. But people shouldnt be killed for it. Blasphemy law in Pakistan is a tool used to settle scores and vendettas in Pakistan. That is one reasony why I am against it.

and quite frankly, we are 180 million in Pakistan. Millions of other issues, and a number of people are going gung-ho about some stupid archaic law which isnt even sanctioned in the Quran.

Nobody in Pakistan in their right state of mind will do this.

And yes, someone did. And then someone else and someone else. Even when there is a law of killing them, yet someone comes and insults the Prophet. I just tried to describe what actually can happen if this law was taken away. And No, I am not paranoid. And you are right, Murder is not allowed. But someone has to teach these idiots to keep their big mouths shut. What is done is done. It cant be undone. While having these discussions with you guys, I think I did forget this important part. Murder is murder. But when I think about the fact that these people INSULT MY PROPHET SAW. I just cant help it. But I agree, this is not fair. BUT WHY THE HELL THEY INSULT HIM SAW? :flame::flame::flame::flame:

I have always believed that TTP, SSP, Lashkars and sepahs or militant fundamentalist groups by any other name have no place in a civilized society. But what can one do in a country where a lot of media men, members of the parliament and so called intellectuals openly support groups who fight the State of Pakistan with guns.

This is evident from the support Lal Masjid thugs got from the members of the public and also from members of this forum. Similarly, large numbers of politicians including Nawaz Sharif support Akbar Bugti even though he was fighting Pakistan Army with guns. JI and their student wing brazenly demonstrated in support of Sufi Mohammed of Swat even though he was butchering PA soldiers captured by his thugs.

Neither Salman Taseer nor Shahbaz Bhatti ever committed ‘Tauheen e Risalat’ but both were murdered by TTP. Why? Is it a crime to campaign against Blasphemy Law if one believes it is being misused so often? Everyone who participated in the huge rallies in support of the law was unknowingly encouraging TTP to go and kill more people.

All we get is lip service by hypocritical politicians. Members of this forum write pages and pages of posts ostensibly condemning this inhuman act but in fact justifying these dastardly deeds by indirectly linking US actions in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t have it both ways, either you support writ of the State or you don’t. No ifs & buts. However, each condemnation in Pakistan is sugared with ifs and buts and because US is such a satanic country.

Everyone must understand that such actions will go until Pakistan is destroyed altogether unless everyone in the society rises up and condemns all the acts of violence, whether these are suicide bombs or target killings, unreservedly.

sir no one is willing to speak out , politicians like nawaz , zardari , altaf , imran or any one else have no stance on fundamental issues they think its to sensitive .. to start with a big time public awareness campaign is needed ... but question is who will risk their neck .. it could be a political death sentence for a party

Nobody in Pakistan in their right state of mind will do this.

And yes, someone did. And then someone else and someone else. Even when there is a law of killing them, yet someone comes and insults the Prophet. I just tried to describe what actually can happen if this law was taken away. And No, I am not paranoid. And you are right, Murder is not allowed. But someone has to teach these idiots to keep their big mouths shut. What is done is done. It cant be undone. While having these discussions with you guys, I think I did forget this important part. Murder is murder. But when I think about the fact that these people INSULT MY PROPHET SAW. I just cant help it. But I agree, this is not fair. BUT WHY THE HELL THEY INSULT HIM SAW? :flame::flame::flame::flame:

pakistan is a 95% muslim majority who will in their right state of mind wil insult Prophet (PBUH) ?

RIP.
The slain minister Bhatti is another true martyr. Like Salman Taseer. He, like Taseer, would still be alive today enjoying great life being higher-up in political setup. He, like Taseer, could have afforded to go on expensive shopping trips abroad, cruise trips, vacations in European chalets. Enjoying all the amenities of life. If only Bhattis and Taseers were like the rest of majority of Pakistanis. Only if they could have been cowered like the others.
Bhatti had plenty of warnings. I remember reading his interview a few weeks ago where he talks about the threat to his life but was defiant. So his death is not a shock to me. Well, after Taseer, nothing will shock me, I guess.

Not even if these fanatics blow up the Mausoleum of M.A.Jinnah in Karachi on some mis-guided excuse.

Where is the Ata Turk for Pakistan? Who can revise the curriculum 180 degree? Who can unleash the true force of the State of Pakistan against these fanatics? Nothing short of a total war against these fanatics can save Pakistan. That is because it is getting harder and harder for 'liberal' voices to be heard.

Bravo to another brave son of Pakistan! May you rest in peace and may these fanatics and their bigoted ideology is gone from the face of the world as soon as possible.

PS. So is it Sherri Rehman's turn next? Please Sherri! You are a pride of Pakistan. Be safe.

All Pakistanis who want blasphemy/hudood laws removed should pick up their guns. Moral superiority won't work, on tactics they can get lots of help from China. Infact they should set up a communist party too

(I'm serious)

The Hadith is about prophet saying one should love me more than his parents is 100%. Authentic and I fully agree with vesper in all the things he has said these liberal Fascists are taking over our country by manipulating the actions of criminal talibans they use it as a justification to find faults in Islam and no font insult alike because Islam reached to us through them after prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H sahaba karaam tabern tabs tabern and then alike and to the poster who doubted the validity of the Hadith it's in sahiyeh sitta and no anyother religion might be a private matter but Islam is not it's our collective obligation to defend Islam and Abu zolfikar "wa anzuru eleha wajeehiyin Aliya ibada " tell me honestly your name is Abu zolfikar but did u know it don't insult your name by saying these things ok

RIP.
The slain minister Bhatti is another true martyr. Like Salman Taseer. He, like Taseer, would still be alive today enjoying great life being higher-up in political setup. He, like Taseer, could have afforded to go on expensive shopping trips abroad, cruise trips, vacations in European chalets. Enjoying all the amenities of life. If only Bhattis and Taseers were like the rest of majority of Pakistanis. Only if they could have been cowered like the others.
Bhatti had plenty of warnings. I remember reading his interview a few weeks ago where he talks about the threat to his life but was defiant. So his death is not a shock to me. Well, after Taseer, nothing will shock me, I guess.

Not even if these fanatics blow up the Mausoleum of M.A.Jinnah in Karachi on some mis-guided excuse.

Where is the Ata Turk for Pakistan? Who can revise the curriculum 180 degree? Who can unleash the true force of the State of Pakistan against these fanatics? Nothing short of a total war against these fanatics can save Pakistan. That is because it is getting harder and harder for 'liberal' voices to be heard.

Bravo to another brave son of Pakistan! May you rest in peace and may these fanatics and their bigoted ideology is gone from the face of the world as soon as possible.

PS. So is it Sherri Rehman's turn next? Please Sherri! You are a pride of Pakistan. Be safe.

Someday, I will also be the one to praise the martyrs of our country, the sons and daughters of our country who are in our government right now. One day I will and that day will soon come. They will be martyrs. And we will be so proud of them. Please make us proud of yourselves, our leaders. Dont chicken out like our former president (who is still alive). So please. We will praise you for the rest of our lives, we promise! Our Pride, our Honour and our Horror!

Back
Top Bottom