What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh... We South Asians are the biggest stupids on the planet or to be sure most of us.

The thing is That Even if those Pakistanis are trying to show themselves as Indians it shouldn't be a problem. Sitting beside a pc and typing on a forum makes everyone very bold and we all do what we cannot do in our real life just because its easy!!!!

But when you get out there in real life and when its about your living, you have a family, you need security, you do not want to be disgraced because of some nuts, when you need money, a job, ur children have to go to school and you want them to be back home safely and you have to interact with your neighbors and most of all when its not your own country, at that time what matters the most is Practicality!!

And this war over who is more abused in the west. Then we all know and we better say it. WE ALL ARE!!

Indians do face racial discrimination and they are not given much respect. But yes on the other hand from last one decade Pakistanis are also given the same treatment.

If an Indian is a dirty fellow for them then a Pakistani is a terrorist for them.

I think this satifies all!!

So true. Indians are kalay saheh. Come to NY see the indians here. Absolutely Disgusting !!! :sick:

That's a very racist thing to say. I think Indians come in all colours just like us.

Look T-Faz, I know my country is full of people who are racists. Never denied it. The obsession with white colour is shameful. Never denied it.

My point to Pakistani Man was specific - You will not find too many Indians who take pride in saying 'they do not look like Indians'.

At the same time I have read (online, here and elsewhere) of a minority - small but appreciable - who take pride in looking like people of other nations.

Coming back to my point - he seems to be part of that vocal minority (typical online chat statement- LOL I don't look like a Pakistani, LOL, I look like a Turk). I was trying to get a response from him.

If I have insulted any Pakistani, my apologies. But I stand by my original point.

Racism is one of the few things that makes me mad, and hence the rant.

You have not said anything offensive so no need to apologise. I am just following the racist and funny posts by some fellow Pakistani's.

It is very funny when arguments like this break out. It gets very crazy and highly comedic.:pop:

I doubt that. Pakistanis are probably the most diverse people in the planet. We are not like indians who the vast majority of indians all look the same. Like apu from the simpsons and his dozen kids, typical indian :rofl:

How can you say that? You are generalizing the entire nation.

How can you say that? You are generalizing the entire nation.

good to see there are some people here with brains, Omar1984 needs to be banned, all his post on this thread are highly highly racist and its totally destroying this forums clean record till now.

palin_zardari.jpg

diana-imran-khan.jpg

I do not know why a Pakistani would not declare his nationality. Look at this way, girl thinks you are terrorist with good heart and bang, she is yours.

Girls like guys who are mysterious and dangerous. Pakistanis are mysterious and dangerous, also a good mix of different ethnic groups. Too much appeal for one nation.

@omer1984
Who is the guy in your avatar?He looks more indian than a pakistani(for eg times square bomber)

this thread was created to discuss about Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare and what situation made them to tell so...But now its turned to Colour discussing thread...

If you see this man walking on the roads of Rawalpindi (in civil dress ofcourse), will you with certainty say he is an Indian?

Some people here are outright racist and think everyone in Pakistan is blue blood and look like prince of Persia. High time you get out of this superiority complex.

:cheers:

if there is little pride left, either deport yourself voluntarily from USA or if little humanity left then convert again .:angel:

If you see this man walking on the roads of Rawalpindi, will you with certainty say he is an Indian?

Some people here are outright racist and think everyone in Pakistan is blue blood and look like prince of Persia. High time you get out of this superiority complex.

:cheers:

If you see this man, you think 5 star Pakistani General superhero Billionaire, who masterminded the defeat of Soviets.

Omar1984 needs to be atleast suspended- his statement has really hurt me and highly highly offensive, its clearly noted on forum rules that making racist statements is prohibited and will result in a straight ban for life, its time those rules be enacted and a strong precedent be set, these types of statements are becoming to common here, this is a defense forum not your backyard and that message must be sent out strongly. Racist post is a total no go.

I agree but trust me its not happening, its sad but true forum rules are also subject to the person whom it is been applied.

Anybody with Indian blood needs to go back to India. That is my view.

I'm sick of seeing all these Indian Mahajirs who claim Pakistani Nationality. :sick:

Don't disown them. They are as much Pakistanis as you are. Having Indian roots is not something to be ashamed of. And also they don't claim to be Pakistanis. They are proud Pakistanis like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom