What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be ashamed you are Dravidian. Or you will never marry an Indian girl like Aishwarya Rai. She will never even look your way. Have pride on the internet this is the only place you can feel good about yourself.

Whats there to be ashamed of.....

Being Dravidian has a lot of perks just like being Pakistani in the US is an invitation to G-Bay....LOL!!!

Sadly with all the beautiful women in your country....the world fails to recognize them, yet a Dravidian like Aishwarya Rai is considered "The most beautiful woman in the world"....
Makes one wonder....

No Hindu propaganda over here please.

Thank you.

Jinnah was the eldest of seven children born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1901), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had moved to Sindh from Kathiawar, Gujarat before Jinnah's birth.

you know nothing about jinnah.
my last reply to you on this point.

American Pakistanis have to be strong like UK pakistani's. They need to confront the USG to stop making terrorists to malign muslims.

Like that nigerian guy and now this Pakistani big nose.

His family originated from K.S.A. thank you no Hindu propaganda over here.

If he was of Indian origin the Wahabbis would not have let him in the Kaaba.

Thank you.

:azn: What part of Born in India do you not understand...?? You go back long enough and your family (like every one else's ) originated on trees from which they swung with their tails..

Keep laughing. Lets both of us go to Northern India. Who will get more Indian girls. I bet not one of them will look your way.

Thank you.
Yeah I know getting attention from an Indian girl is really a matter of pride for Pakistanis. Lolz. Shoaib Malik is also a Pakistani... or as he impure blooded Indian??

You loose either ways on this.. Dont thing too hard about how? knees will hurt...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whats there to be ashamed of.....

Being Dravidian has a lot of perks just like being Pakistani in the US is an invitation to G-Bay....LOL!!!

Sadly with all the beautiful women in your country....the world fails to recognize them, yet a Dravidian like Aishwarya Rai is considered "The most beautiful woman in the world"....
Makes one wonder....

AHhhhhhh hahahah Aishwarya Rai is Dravidian? I think NOT. She is Indian but not Dravidian. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jinnah was the eldest of seven children born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1901), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had moved to Sindh from Kathiawar, Gujarat before Jinnah's birth.

you know nothing about jinnah.
my last reply to you on this point.

brother ..how dare you to try to reason with him??? didnt you realize his potential till now?? He has a fantastic Comic sense... please dont disturb him...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Folks,

WARNING!! Keep personal and stereotypical insults out. If you want to keep on posting such comments, we will not only delete your posts but will also penalize posters.

This is the last warning!!!!

Ya but you ignored my question. You will be able to make the difference from a mile.

:cheers:

Lol, I am just playing along, anyway these are RAW agunts under the guise of police in Pak somewhere.

This is real Pakistani super police man.

Anybody with Indian blood needs to go back to India. That is my view.

I'm sick of seeing all these Indian Mahajirs who claim Pakistani Nationality. :sick:
What a ******* asshole you're my friend.So if Muhajirs are black then Pushtuns are terrosists right who blow up themselves..with bombs?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a classic thread. This needs to be turned into a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom