What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Pakistanis think they are bonified experts on the Indian demographic and diaspora?

There obviously is no source to back up your claim....nor one you can concoct....

I suggest you bail on this line of argument and stick to things you know best.....Pakistan and petty politics...

Its sad that you get angry stares when you walk on the streets in the U.S.A. but don't get angry at me. I'm not doing it. :lol:

LOL. The typical Indian looks like the sterotypical terrorists. Sorry but Sikhs and Indians in the U.S. and U.K. have gotten more verbal and physical abuse than any Pakistani, Iranian or Arab or Afghan. This is a fact.

In the U.K. Indians are subject to be called "pakis" more often than a Pakistani. Pakistanis rarely get this over there. :lol:

I rest my case.....

You have just reiterated the point I was trying to make.....

Two things about Pakistani's they're emotional and extremely predictable....:rofl::rofl:

I rest my case.....

You have just reiterated the point I was trying to make.....

Two things about Pakistani's they're emotional and extremely predictable....:rofl::rofl:

At least a Pakistanis life in the West will be far better than an Indians. :yahoo:

Be happy on the Internet. When we walk the streets in the West we won't be disrespected like the Indians and Sikhs. We blend in easily, you people cannot. :partay:

So true. Indians are kalay saheh. Come to NY see the indians here. Absolutely Disgusting !!! :sick:

Well this get's a response. :D

If I were an Indian hardliner, which I am not, I would be very very happy with this attitude.

That is because anyone who has this attitude will, in the long term, never ever manage to surpass, far less overcome someone who does not. It is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy and complete inability to progress. All things that would make 'the enemy' happy.

Yeah I know many people in India are also like that.

You may want to think about it.

Its sad that you get angry stares when you walk on the streets in the U.S.A. but don't get angry at me. I'm not doing it. :lol:

Unfortunately, for someone living in Pakistan, I dont think you're in a position to make such grand claims.....

First try getting a visa to the US....then talk about how people stare at Indians in the US....
PS: You're just making a fool of yourself now....

Like I said....stick to what you know best.....

Did you even read the news item in the beginning of this thread? Who is hiding under whose skin? and who are getting angry on whom? and who has to be sorry for whom? oh man.. u have much to catch up...

"Kaley Saheh", LOL. Don't be typical South Asian racist yaar. And south Indians are much different than north Indians anyway, it is very noticeable. They have dosa and rajnikanth, good people, I like them.

As for UK, Pakistani are Pakistani no matter what and they always consider themselves Pakistani, not like make American happy Pakistani and Arabs in general.

Fareed Zakaria

Fareed_Zakaria_ExclusiveInterview.jpg

Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Shah-Mehmood-Qureshi_1.jpg

Who is more likely to get angry stares on the streets of U.S.A.? :azn:

This is all bakwas. I rather be called terrorist than be called indian.

whatever makes you happy buddy lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Fareed Zakaria

Fareed_Zakaria_ExclusiveInterview.jpg

Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Shah-Mehmood-Qureshi_1.jpg

Who is more likely to get angry stares on the streets of U.S.A.? :azn:

Shah Mahmood Qureshi lol easy answer

What I find amazing about some Pakistanis - perhaps some forummers here - is this naive belief that their apparently lighter skin (if that exists) somehow gives them a sort of superiority over the darker skinned Indians.

Alarm over lack of progression in some Western societies, a perceived lack of integration there, increasing number of social problems - you don't see this and somehow think colour of the skin you're better off?

In fact while I am on the subject there's another naive trend I have noticed among some Pakistanis - they seem to take pride in 'looking like Turks', 'looking like Greeks', 'looking like Iranians.

With respect to Pakistanis here who are mostly great people - What does that mean? Why is it so? What about a sense of pride in 'looking like Pakistanis' (if that means anything)?

Did you even read the news item in the beginning of this thread? Who is hiding under whose skin? and who are getting angry on whom? and who has to be sorry for whom? oh man.. u have much to catch up...

I can't speak for the Muhajirs only for the Native Pakistanis.

Alot of Indians convert from Hindu to Islam and move to Pakistan.

This needs to be stopped, you Indians are ruining our beautiful race.

At least a Pakistanis life in the West will be far better than an Indians. :yahoo:

Be happy on the Internet. When we walk the streets in the West we won't be disrespected like the Indians and Sikhs. We blend in easily, you people cannot. :partay:

You're comparing the Pakistani community to the Indian community in the US.....what a joke.....:rofl::rofl:

Now go crawl back to the hole you came from.....

Asian Indians tend to have the highest socioeconomic attainment rates of all Asian Americans and that conversely, Cambodians, Hmong, and Laotians tend to have the lowest. For example, Asian Indians are tied for the highest Median Personal Income with Japanese (with Latinos the lowest, barely below Native Americans). Asian Indians also have the highest Median Family Income, more than twice that for the lowest group, Native Americans.

Asian Indians have the highest rates -- an astounding 64.4% have college degrees while 12.5% have an advanced degree (a law, medical, or doctorate degree).

Read more: Socioeconomic Statistics & Demographics : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

Socioeconomic Statistics & Demographics : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THIS MAN . ITS NOT THE FIRAST TIME HE HAS DONE THIS . HE HAS MORE THAN 5800 POSTS . WHAT KEEPS HIM GO ON AND ON ON THIS FORUM . WHERE ARE THE NEUTRAL MODERATORS ? :tdown:

I asked the same question yesterday about some other senior member, my post was deleted. The message I got is Pakistani's are allowed to abuse Indian's here since it is their defense forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom