What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not take it too seriously, Pakistani Man is like our brother, me being a Sindhi, you being a Muhajir and him being a Pathan.

Its just for fun, he stereotypes you, you stereotype him.

We are doing 'Majak' with indians here.

and we are enjoying every bit of it.... omg.. i havent laughed this wild since a long time...

but a qq... how do u know Pakistani man is a pasthun? any "clues"?

and we are enjoying every bit of it.... omg.. i havent laughed this wild since a long time...

What can we say, its our pleasure to bring a smile to your face since you might be facing some discrimination becuase of stupid Big Nose wannabe terrorist in US & A.

This is real Pakistani super police man.

Dont you fracking dare claim Mr Rajnikanth as a super Pakistani policeman! You have no idea what you are getting into!
:taz:

Thou shall repent for the Indian fury thou unknowingly unleashth by claiming this one and only super hero who bendth the known laws of physics of this universe unlike anyone else. You see, he is from another, as of yet unknown, dimension!
:yahoo:

Dont you fracking dare claim Mr Rajnikanth as a super Pakistani policeman! You have no idea what you are getting into!

Thou shall repent for the Indian fury thou unknowingly unleashth by claiming this one and only super hero who bendth the known laws of physics of this universe unlike anyone else. You see, he is from another, as of yet unknown, dimension!

Why does he wear cheap monkey glasses. Is it required for bending the laws of physics.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why does he wear cheap monkey glasses. Is it required for bending the laws of physics.

Dont ever question the super hero!

NEVER EVER!

ps: try using those monkey glasses, you will be surprised at what you will see!

Do not take it too seriously, Pakistani Man is like our brother, me being a Sindhi, you being a Muhajir and him being a Pathan.

Its just for fun, he stereotypes you, you stereotype him.

We are doing 'Majak' with indians here.

Oh if this is all "Majak".....Just let me know where to draw the line.....

Ive played this game before.....

I feel Pakistani man is using PDF being a Pakistani forum to stretch the limits.....
And if you think what Omar and PM have said in their previous posts is not offensive to Indians, then just give us a free hand to come down to their "Aukad"....just make sure you can take what you give.....

Being Guests here, we are staying within limits......:agree:

What can we say, its our pleasure to bring a smile to your face since you might be facing some discrimination becuase of stupid Big Nose wannabe terrorist in US & A.

I am sure Mojahir members will equally appreciate the war cry to be sent back to India. Surely will be a latter of absolute pleasure for them.

Oh if this is all "Majak".....Just let me know where to draw the line.....

Ive played this game before.....

I feel Pakistani man is using PDF being a Pakistani forum to stretch the limits.....
And if you think what Omar and PM have said in their previous posts is not offensive to Indians, then just give us a free hand to come down to their "Aukad"....just make sure you can take what you give.....

Being Guests here, we are staying within limits......:agree:

Dont get into an argument with idiots/racists. Why do you want to go 'down' to their 'Aukad'? Let them enjoy their places in their sty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom