What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this was bound to happen, the same thing happened after 9/11 and 7/7
Been there, faced a lot of criticism, even though I've lived all my life in Dubai, I always introduced myself as Pakistani or from Pakistan even after 9/11. Why should Americans get to know crazy Pakistanis only, 99% of the Americans were really okay about it.

Other than facing problems at the airports (where you really shouldn't lie about anything) like going through specialized checks at "Random selections" (some how I'm very random.

From personal experience of mingling around with the immigrant community of America, I can tell you there are three types of immigrants in every community of America, not just Pakistanis.

1) The people who like to forget that they are from Pakistan. They'll call themselves Mexicans before they call themselves Pakistani. The whitish Pakistanis can really pass off as tanned Mexicans. They ditch their green passport the first chance they get, they pretend they don't even remember the Kalma Shahadat, speak urdu with a twisted tongue.

2) There are those that think America is a milking cow. They suck on America and don't pick up anything good about it. They are set in their Pakistani ways and think Americans are too stupid to live out the way they live. They can't speak English but somehow have gotten Naturalized.

3) The third group I like the best. They adopt good things from America, the ability to say Hi, Hello to people on the street with a smile, the freedom, the democracy, the courteous driving (Americans are the nicest drivers I've ever seen), yet they don't go out of their way to abandon the good things that are a part of the Pakistani culture - eating Halaal, not drinking, and living out a modern but a moral life.

So if some loser isn't ready to tough it out and call himself Indian - don't assume all Pakistanis are doing that. There are many who won't do it even on pain of death some others would do it to fit in at a frat party. Such incidents are not reflective of the Pakistani mindset.

Last edited:
Folks,

WARNING!! Keep personal and stereotypical insults out. If you want to keep on posting such comments, we will not only delete your posts but will also penalize posters.

This is the last warning!!!!

you are too late my friend... you should have stepped in as soon as Mr.Omar was getting high in his NYC ghetto...

well better late than never...
:cheers:

Let me run this one more time:

Folks,

WARNING!! Keep personal and stereotypical insults out. If you want to keep on posting such comments, we will not only delete your posts but will also penalize posters.

This is the last warning!!!!

AHhhhhhh hahahah Aishwarya Rai is Dravidian? I think NOT. She is Indian but not Dravidian. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Obviously you dont know your a$$ from your elbow......

Continue little buddy.....My day is just about over....Ill let you entertain me for another hour....before I go into weekend mode....

I think Pakistan Man being a Pushtun is abusing Mohajirs who live in Karachi - If its true then he should be booted from forums.Such a bigoted minded person.If you were so supiorer how the heck India got 1 Trillion plus GDP.I am sick of this mentality of Pakistanis.

This is DISGUSTING!!!! If you dont have the balls to stand up to these bastards Americans then i strongly suggest we should all go back to pakistan and contribute in someway to improve things over there...

I think Pakistan Man being a Pushtun is abusing Mohajirs who live in Karachi - If its true then he should be booted from forums.Such a bigoted minded person.If you were so supiorer how the heck India got 1 Trillion plus GDP.I am sick of this mentality of Pakistanis.

Do not take it too seriously, Pakistani Man is like our brother, me being a Sindhi, you being a Muhajir and him being a Pathan.

Its just for fun, he stereotypes you, you stereotype him.

We are doing 'Majak' with indians here.

Pakistani Man is a real Pashtun, by name and by nature. I salute you. :tup::lol:.

Pakistani Man for president of Pakistan.

Bro! Please be reasonable. You are a pushtoon so i have extreme respect for you as pushtoons are the most courageous people in our nation. But please don't attack people for their colour or race. Punjabis and Sindhis have Indian and Hindu background specially Sindhis if you consult history. But now they are not Indians. They are Pakistanis just like you and are ready to die for their nation. It's my humble request to stop this racism as it will lead us nowhere. :pakistan:

In case you did not know, if during prayers, someone passes wind, he is suppose to leave the prayer immediately. This is what the leader of the prayer has done. Nothing but a purely human reaction to the call of nature.

Thanks for clarifying ::rofl:

Do not take it too seriously, Pakistani Man is like our brother, me being a Sindhi, you being a Muhajir and him being a Pathan.

Its just for fun, he stereotypes you, you stereotype him.

We are doing 'Majak' with indians here.
I am not a Mohajir (ethnic Punjabi) but i hate this ethnic bullshit.I've been here and have heard a lot of incidents regarding Pushtuns trying to mess with Mohajirs.

Bro! Please be reasonable. You are a pushtoon so i have extreme respect for you as pushtoons are the most courageous people in our nation. But please don't attack people for their colour or race. Punjabis and Sindhis have Indian and Hindu background specially Sindhis if you consult history. But now they are not Indians. They are Pakistanis just like you and are ready to die for their nation. It's my humble request to stop this racism as it will lead us nowhere. :pakistan:

I am a Sindhi, Pakistani Man is just playing, do not take it seriously.

What a ******* asshole you're my friend.So if Muhajirs are black then Pushtuns are terrosists right who blow up themselves..with bombs?

QFT. :D

i keed i keed.

Pakistan Manchild needs to stop discriminating against his fellow Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom