What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure BS and nonsense, you can tell them apart from a mile.

go and read the news again.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

We are not saying this "Asghar Choudhri" a Pakistani association chairman is saying that.

They have quoted his name, designation and details so u can't escape.

You and me can .. but not the US people. They dont know how to differentiate both of these countrymen.

Does the current Indian PM look like a Pakistani or an Indian??

Indian...:azn:

chill out Imran bhai..its easy to say this sitting in front of your laptop in your bed room in your own country...those guys have no options left by the white americans who just need an excuse to insult them and fire them out of their jobs...this also happened during the trade centre blast....they unfortunately are paying the price of few brainwashed people from your country origin.situation should get better with time.

thank god we have not seen a single white here we are happy :P go to hell job in west and USA :D i think we need compain to tell them come back :lol:

lanat hai aysy dollers per:tdown:

I am sure the Pakistanis posing as Indians are aware of that!

How naive of them, posing as Indians and telling the media about it.
Like bringing Pigeons to the Cat.
Another pathetic attempt to capitalize and malign.

This is all bakwas. I rather be called terrorist than be called indian.

Clearly a few of your ex-countrymen dont agree with you. And I'd rather not judge them as I neither me or you would have been through what they have.

Pure BS and nonsense, you can tell them apart from a mile.

why do you always be sooooooooooo emotional?? Real world is not always what you see in your dreams(wish).... and most people irrespective of their nationality realize this when they emmigrate to a different country... and I have personally known some Pakistanis who came along as Indians immediately after 9/11..well cant blame them too..after all ..its a matter of survival in a foreign country....

and do you really think Americans can differentiate Indians and Pakistanis "from a mile"? ..heck.. they cant even differentiate a Sikh from an Arab... do you know that immediately after 9/11 Sikhs were attacked more than the Arabs?? open ur eyes to the real world my friend...

The times square terrorist did not look indian at all. He looked more Greek than indian.

Please don't start with your regular rants about the genetic differences between Indian and Pakistanis. Try and understand the context here. For us we can make out. But for the Americans, i dont think so.

go and read the news again.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

We are not saying this "Asghar Choudhri" a Pakistani association chairman is saying that.

They have quoted his name, designation and details so u can't escape.
@ I am an Indian, no ifs and buts,
Here's the contract, you start tomorrow.
Damn, those Americans are being careless.

Please don't start with your regular rants about the genetic differences between Indian and Pakistanis. Try and understand the context here. For us we can make out. But for the Americans, i dont think so.

LOL Americans must be blind to mistake him for indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom