What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all bakwas. I rather be called terrorist than be called indian.

That attitude is fine in Pakistan. But not in the US. The shelf life of a self proclaimed terrorist in USA is miniscule compared to a one in Pakistan. and if you are a Hafiz Saeed or similar, you may well be a celebrity in Pakistan..

This is all bakwas. I rather be called terrorist than be called indian.

The world is already generalizing all Pakistanis as terrorists.....

You should be worried about ways of changing that perception rather than being mistaken for an Indian.....

That attitude is fine in Pakistan. But not in the US. The shelf life of a self proclaimed terrorist in USA is miniscule compared to a one in Pakistan. and if you are a Hafiz Saeed or similar, you may well be a celebrity in Pakistan..

You dont know anything about me. I'm sitting in US right now not too far away from Times Square, NY. You can ask mods to check my IP address if you want. All my family memebrs and friends are doing fine and we are not afraid to say we are Pakistanis. We tell everyone that we are Proud Pakistanis. Being caled indian is like a curse to us, worse than terrorist.

A BS by an Indian which defines it all. There are many thousands of Pakistanis living in USA, Britain and Europe. They also hold many influential posts in those countries also. Even today in in Britain elections 6 Pakistanis have won on their respective constituencies. They didn't win elections by posing themselves Indians.:hitwall: If some individuals who have no self respect pose as Indians among hundreds and thousands of Pakistanis it doesn't mean that all or most Pakistanis pose as Indians. They are doing it to get the job but the bigger problem is that even after posing as Indian they still are muslims so still can't be save from persecution.

The people suffering with 9% GDP syndrome start jumping on their seats and start sharing this BS.

:disagree:

You dont know anything about me. I'm sitting in US right now not too far away from Times Square, NY. You can ask mods to check my IP address if you want. All my family memebrs and friends are doing fine and we are not afraid to say we are Pakistanis. We tell everyone that we are Proud Pakistanis. Being caled indian is like a curse to us, worse than terrorist.

I am not in the habit of doubting the members here. Your location flag said Pakistan so I assume such

And please understand.. I am talking about a self proclaimed terrorist.. Not Pakistani..In response to your word that you'd rather be a terrorist than an Indian..

I have read a few of your posts sir.. and I agree... I'd rather you be called a terrorist than be called an Indian...

Indian claiming that Pakistani's are posing....lol

:crazy:How credible is this as, an Pakistani American 'Omer' is denying here on this thread ????

Same indian BS media...

What about the Arabs, what do they pose as. What about all those with beards and have distinct Islamic physical characteristic.

And how can an American distinguish between a South Asian anyway. Is it written what is on them anyway, also shehzad did not have a problem post 911 getting good jobs and he is a Pakistani.

So true. Indians are kalay saheh. Come to NY see the indians here. Absolutely Disgusting !!! :sick:

there are some persons (like the failed new york bomber)whose mindset is really disgusting same apply to racial abusers also.

Last edited:
So true. Indians are kalay saheh. Come to NY see the indians here. Absolutely Disgusting !!! :sick:

This statement tells couple things.
1) You are racist, which is evident.
2) Your hate about Indians is to extent that you have become blind
3) You do know little about India and types of people India has, from black to very fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom