What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the jumping and crying done by Indians on the forum is in vain. If you bhartis care so much grab the next ticket to Pakistan and ask her yourself If she was forced to convert, otherwise keep it to yourselves.

This is like the fortieth thread on this topic.

"There is no compulsion in Islam."

Just ask Fatima Bibi -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/55957-sikhnee-called-fatima-bibi.html

Her son is the Mullah of the village, who must be as patriotic as you are.

My grandfather helped many Sikh and Hindu people get safely to india, see there is two sides to every story, at independence - he faced down many people who wanted to harm them, he taught us to look after the weak and those unable to defend themselves, we are taught this is our duty as Jatts.

Indians. Please calm down. I know it hurts, but drink a glass of water, then watch this over and over again till the pain from your bottoms subsides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or are our very beloved mates standing for the forced conversion. Well if that is so then I'm sorry to say that they are making themselves look like a d o r k.

I would better not take a lecture on situation of minorities in India by a Pakistani.
We all know it is hell for Hindus in there but there's not much we can do for them.

If you bhartis care so much grab the next ticket to Pakistan and ask her yourself If she was forced to convert, otherwise keep it to yourselves.

When her own parents are not allowed to meet her, and she is constantly surrounded by truck loads of armed goons, how do you expect anybody else to meet her?

the-hst-peace-thread-22732.jpg

For our indian friends.

Is it just me or are our very beloved mates standing for the forced conversion. Well if that is so then I'm sorry to say that they are making themselves look like a d o r k.

I would better not take a lecture on situation of minorities in India by a Pakistani.
We all know it is hell for Hindus in there but there's not much we can do for them.

no one is endorsing forced conversions. That is in your own deluded mind.

And likewise, we don't need a lecture on minorities from you people. So the feeling is mutual. :wave:

^

LoL, why can't you Bhartis get over the fact she converted to Islam and is in love with a Muslim?

And why can't guys like you understand the fact that closing your eyes will not make a bright day into night its dark for you only. So get off that ostrich headedness and try to admit the truth.

My grandfather helped many Sikh and Hindu people get safely to india, see there is two sides to every story, at independence - he faced down many people who wanted to harm them, he taught us to look after the weak and those unable to defend themselves, we are taught this is our duty as Jatts.

That is great, much respect for him. Many Indians (Hindus/Sikhs) similarly did the same for those Muslims going the other way. I am a Sikh Jatt so that goes double for me!!

Indians. Please calm down. I know it hurts, but drink a glass of water, then watch this over and over again till the pain from your bottoms subsides.

There was a pertinent question asked by the Hindu on the panel on why only girls. No satisfactory answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belive what you want- I know the truth.

most respected minorty:

BBC News - Kidnapped Pakistani Sikh beheaded in Khyber region
Three Sikhs beheaded by Pak Taliban - Indian Express
Two Sikh beheaded in Pak- The Times of India Photogallery
Sikh beheaded by Taliban wanted to bring mother to Golden Temple - Indian Express

+he didn't get asylum his family did he didn't apply for it but went on a student visa.

He had already been studying at Punjab university, working on his PHD, before his family went to India. I don't know the exact time the or the intricate details of the transfer and the like.

You just quoted the same incident FOUR TIMES! So in a nation of 180 million, if a recognized terrorist entity commits the murder of ONE individual, it becomes a state-sponsored genocide! Going by that logic, we are seeing a Holocaust of muslims at the hand of the Taliban! We should be an extinct specie by now!
Spare me the non-sense!

When her own parents are not allowed to meet her, and she is constantly surrounded by truck loads of armed goons, how do you expect anybody else to meet her?

Yet in the Supreme Court, they were allowed to talk to their parents completely unattended, they were in custody of the police, they could have reported foul play to them, or their lawyer, anybody!

Bharti, if you want to see your fellow hindus safe(which you don't, you see them as low-caste untouchable even though they are lighter skinned then your black @sssess) tell your raw to stop sending terrorist to killing them from the consulates you have posted in Kandahar.

Yet in the Supreme Court, they were allowed to talk to their parents completely unattended, they were in custody of the police, they could have reported foul play to them, or their lawyer, anybody!

Let us forget about what happened at the Supreme court. Can you imagine what would be the girl's fate, if she would say she was forcefully converted to Islam. What about the future...let us say one year down the lane. Will the police be able to give protection to the girl through out her life.

Anyway...why only girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom