What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually pretty warped the logic here.

Per the tenets of Islam, a non-muslim needs to convert to Islam before the matrimony.

So if Rinkle is in love with the guy, and wants to marry him, she cannot if she does not convert.

She could want to marry the guy. And still remain Hindu.

Yet she necessarily has to convert to be able to marry the guy she loves.

This is all supposing she wasn't actually forced, as what Asim and other Pakistanis here claim.

Its still far from right. What is she going to say against the guy she loves - that she was forced - and risk the marriage being annulled? Or her father or mother or brother or sister bumped off?

Most Indians are strongly anti-conversion. We have a cultural dislike for this concept. So our views will reflect such.

People should be given a second option to choose between india and pakistan ..it is only way to solve this complex problem ..at max somewhere around 5million people may opt for change ..it can be done ...

People should stop obsessing with Pakistanis and worry about their starving and disease ridden countries.

We are thekedars of your Hindus as you are of our Muslims.

At the time of Pakistan’s creation, Hindus constituted about 15% of total population and has formed only 2% of the mix, thanks to Pakistan’s hard-line blasphemy laws and the rise of radical Islamist outfits, including forced conversions, which have made the lives of minorities a living hell.

I believed I've already talked to you about this several times, and gave you a link as well. At the time of partition, 3% of West Pakistan was non-Muslim. Now, 4% of Pakistan is non Muslim. Bangladesh had a bigger chunk of minorities even at partition and till now.

What you're (or the editor of the article) is doing is called statistical manipulation. The author can possibly use the plausible deniability case (he might know that he's lying, but I can give him the benefit of the doubt) -- but you can't, as I've already discussed this with you a few times.

So you know something is completely false, yet you continue to say it.

hindu community leaders and HR activists those involved in the case complain that Rinkle kumari and other victims were coerced to make false statements in front of CJ that they wish to live with their muslim husbands .

Tanking into account very weak status and little support that Hindu minorities of Pakistan enjoy, outcomes of these cases are anything but surprising.

If that can be proven I will support them, but it really can't if the women in question keep telling such people off and nothing official can be done. You cannot separate a seemingly happy couple on the statements of third parties.

Well I can't comment on Hindus per say, I do know thousands have fled Pakistan since Partition. But a cousin of mine (a Sikh) who now lives in UK was born and raised in Pakistan says life for him and fellow Sikhs was pretty dire. He said there was a lot of widespread verbal (and in many cases) physical abuse of Sikhs in Pakitan and that he felt like a second-class citizen in the nation of his birth and some Pakistanis even said as much saying Sikhs weren't "true" Pakistanis and he was called an "Indian dog" on an almost daqily basis when outside. He told me though that this was not always the case and when he was growing up (he is now mid-thirties and has been in UK now for 1 year) there was quite a bit of harmony between all Pakistanis but that had changed drastically in last 15-20 years. After numerous death threats made to him and his family and the beheading of Sikhs in Pakistan he and his entire family left for India (where much of my family live) where they were granted asylum and he later moved to UK to finish his PHD he had started at Punjab university in India.

I bet Zee News knows all about life in Pakistan, who are we to say otherwise, we have just lived between 16 to 60 years in this country, so we Pakistanis should keep our traps shut and let the Indians tell us about life in Pakistan.................continue.........

Well I can't comment on Hindus per say, I do know thousands have fled Pakistan since Partition. But a cousin of mine (a Sikh) who now lives in UK was born and raised in Pakistan says life for him and fellow Sikhs was pretty dire. He said there was a lot of widespread verbal (and in many cases) physical abuse of Sikhs in Pakitan and that he felt like a second-class citizen in the nation of his birth and some Pakistanis even said as much saying Sikhs weren't "true" Pakistanis and he was called an "Indian dog" on an almost daqily basis when outside. He told me though that this was not always the case and when he was growing up (he is now mid-thirties and has been in UK now for 1 year) there was quite a bit of harmony between all Pakistanis but that had changed drastically in last 15-20 years. After numerous death threats made to him and his family and the beheading of Sikhs in Pakistan he and his entire family left for India (where much of my family live) where they were granted asylum and he later moved to UK to finish his PHD he had started at Punjab university in India.

How long did it take you to come up with that story?

I'd say not too long, verbal and physical abuse against Sikhs? Sikhs are probably the most respected minority in Pakistan.
Indian Dog? First time I heard that one................

Secondly, if he got asylum last year, there is no way for him to be in the UK legally for at least the next 4 years.

If he only spent one year on his Phd, how did he secure enough credit hours to transfer over to the UK? When I was doing my doctorate, I was only invited abroad when my research proposal was accepted and that takes 3 years MINIMUM!

I'd say not too long, verbal and physical abuse against Sikhs? Sikhs are probably the most respected minority in Pakistan.

Secondly, if he got asylum last year, there is no way for him to be in the UK legally for at least the next 4 years.

Belive what you want- I know the truth.

most respected minorty:

BBC News - Kidnapped Pakistani Sikh beheaded in Khyber region
Three Sikhs beheaded by Pak Taliban - Indian Express
Two Sikh beheaded in Pak- The Times of India Photogallery
Sikh beheaded by Taliban wanted to bring mother to Golden Temple - Indian Express

+he didn't get asylum his family did he didn't apply for it but went on a student visa.

, how did he secure enough credit hours to transfer over to the UK? When I was doing my doctorate, I was only invited abroad when my research proposal was accepted and that takes 3 years MINIMUM!

He had already been studying at Punjab university, working on his PHD, before his family went to India. I don't know the exact time the or the intricate details of the transfer and the like.

Can you show me a video of her saying that in the Supreme court?

Can you post a video of her declaring inside open Court, that she wants to embrace Islam and live with her "husband"?

No you cannot, because she was never given an opportunity to speak in Court.

How difficult it is to create videos of captives saying what you want them to say. Recall the videos of your "Colonel Imam" et al just before they had their throats slit by the pious Talibs?

I had posted mutliple News reports, including from KTN TV, by reporters who were present.

That thread was locked. I can post them again.

As Rinkle screamed in the Supreme Court, while begging to be killed, "Is Mulk me sab mile jule hain!".

Regrettably you too are one of the sordid collaborators.

If he only spent one year on his Phd, how did he secure enough credit hours to transfer over to the UK? When I was doing my doctorate, I was only invited abroad when my research proposal was accepted and that takes 3 years MINIMUM!

BUSTED better luck next time indian.....:rofl:

^

LoL, why can't you Bhartis get over the fact she converted to Islam and is in love with a Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom