What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no video of Rinkle saying that or the Chief justice's records transcripts verifying that? Anything other than hear say?

I am showing you a video OF Rinkle saying something, here it is again.

Forget it Asim to an indian, any contention other than that we are bloodthirsty people ready to convert a Hindu girl before breakfast is unacceptable, their prejudice will not allow them to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are hindu women being forced to convert in Pakistan?

Look at the way they are dressed on TV man .....

I promised myself I would not enter this thread. What's the use?

There was a Pakistani lady who was saying that the hindus are still better off.

Its the Ahmedis that are actually being treated subhumanly.

Why are hindu women being forced to convert in Pakistan?

Look at the way they are dressed on TV man .....

I promised myself I would not enter this thread. What's the use?

This entire rona dhona is fazool. Also they are not ON TV, cameramen have gone in their face. No court of the world would hand over these women forcibly to their families after their clear cut statements. If they have been forced, someone should provide proof and then I would support it too. I mean imagine what you are asking, according to all provable facts, interviews, registered statements over and over the women have said they want to be with their husbands. Someone says they are forced, cries and makes all sorts of rona dhona, is that cause enough to separate a husband and wife?

Once again for the Akhon walay andhay

‫

So no video of Rinkle saying that or the Chief justice's records transcripts verifying that? Anything other than hear say?

Don't get smug,...we know there are lots of uncomfortable truth in Pakistan, things that must be better left unsaid for survival be it physical or political e,g Your president and Prime minister would say in public that its actually the Pakistani military that calls shots in Pakistan while whole world knows it.

Don't get smug,...we know there are lots of unpopular truth in Pakistan, things that must be better left unsaid for survival be it physical or political e,g Your president and Prime minister would say in public that its actually the Pakistani military that calls shots in Pakistan while whole world knows it.

Yes, yes, the sun's heat and the moon's wayward tidings are Pakistan's fault, but you made a claim, back it up or shut it up.

Once again listen to her "What do you say to the people who claim you are forced? Rinkle: There is no Deity but Allah and Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah"

You want to act big and flood threads upon threads, prove it or shut it.

‫

Being a Hindu…in Pakistan ???

get a license of wine shop sell it to Muslims earn money respect and relations with police gov and society :D

Being a Hindu…in Pakistan ???

get a license of wine shop sell it to Muslims earn money respect and relations with police gov and society :D

Kabhi botal se agay bhi soch ko waseeh kar lia karo :D

Yes, yes, the sun's heat and the moon's wayward tidings are Pakistan's fault, but you made a claim, back it up or shut it up.

Once again listen to her "What do you say to the people who claim you are forced? Rinkle: There is no Deity but Allah and Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah"

You want to act big and flood threads upon threads, prove it or shut it.

‫

So you want to say that reporter of that sindhi News channel was lying But why should he ??

And the truth of the video showing Rinkle kumari you are dangling so Proudly was also shattered by another Pakistani Marvi Sirmid .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/175228-rinkle-raped-police-custody-says-her-lawyer-marvi-sirmed.html#post2858753

Marvi Sirmed - thats the name of the lady! Sounds Jewish to me.

So you want to say that reporter of that sindhi News channel was lying But why should he ??

And the truth of the video showing Rinkle kumari you are dangling so Proudly was also shattered by another Pakistani Marvi Sirmid .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/175228-rinkle-raped-police-custody-says-her-lawyer-marvi-sirmed.html#post2858753

So you want me to believe the Chief of Justice within Pakistan is lying and take the word of some obscure Sindhi language Channel reporter?

So you want me to believe the Chief of Justice within Pakistan is lying and take the word of some obscure Sindhi language Channel reporter?

The same justice who has won international jurist award, and is respected world wide - for his judicial prowess.

371278-IftikharChaudhryAFP-1335610052-349-640x480.jpg

Chief justice to receive International Jurists Award 2012

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has been bestowed the prestigious and world-renowned “International Jurists Award – 2012” for his unique and tremendous contribution in the field of administration of justice, a press release issued by the Supreme Court said on Saturday.

Chief justice to receive International Jurists Award 2012 – The Express Tribune

hindu community leaders and HR activists those involved in the case complain that Rinkle kumari and other victims were coerced to make false statements in front of CJ that they wish to live with their muslim husbands .

Tanking into account very weak status and little support that Hindu minorities of Pakistan enjoy, outcomes of these cases are anything but surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom