What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet in the Supreme Court, they were allowed to talk to their parents completely unattended, they were in custody of the police, they could have reported foul play to them, or their lawyer, anybody!

Who can she report the foul play to. What can her parents do. What can her lawyer do.

Police? Why should the police help her? In fact, her lawyer is saying she was raped in police custody by Mian Mithoo.

Shortly after talking to her Mom, she was screaming and begging to be murdered inside the Supreme Court itself. To no avail.

Here is the KTN TV news report.

(Rinkal kumari force conversion report live from supreme court) Mar 26_ 2012 - YouTube

^

Dude nobody understand wtf that video is saying?

Why do some Pakistani members even bother responding to this, you people yourselves are acting like tools and your playing into to it. Do you not have any self-control?

33nhtgm.jpg

Just watch the freaking interview of the Hindu woman and her Muslim husband , anyone with ounce of common sense can see through their manufactured story.The husband version funnier as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just watch the freaking interview of the Hindu woman and her Muslim husband , anyone with ounce of common sense can see through their manufactured story.The husband version funnier as hell.

They are not native Urdu speakers, but other than the funny accent their story was straight. Maybe my sense is not as common to find it as funny as you did.

Anyway, as I have said to produce one single video of one of these girls corroborating what you say... I would gladly support the cause as I don't believe in forced conversions but I don't like cheap opportunistic people drooling on opportunities to take advantage for their own minds sick pleasures.

Official chain of events released by the Supreme Court on their own website. Nothing can be more truer than this and I fail to see any mention of Rinkle saying I want to go home

SC HEARS CONSTITUTION PETITION NO. 70 OF 2007.

SC HEARS CONSTITUTION PETITION NO. 70 OF 2007.

Dated: 18-April-2012

A three member bench headed by the Hon’ble Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Chief Justice of Pakistan and comprising other two members namely Hon’ble Mr. Justice Khilji Arif Hussain and Hon’ble Mr.Justice Tariq Parvez heard Constitution Petition No. 70 of 2007 and C.M.A.Nos.1244-1245 & 1380 of 2012 (Pakistan Hindu Council versus Pakistan through M/o Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs, Islamabad). After hearing the counsel for the petitioners and the respondents in the case, the bench passed the following order:-

“On the last date of hearing i.e. 26.03.2012, Mst. Rinkle Kumari and Dr. Lata, who after conversion to Islam are known as Mst. Faryal Bibi and Dr. Hifza, respectively, were produced before this Court and after observing certain proceedings, which have been incorporated in the said order, both the ladies were allowed to stay in PANAH Shelter House, Karachi, being maintained by Ms. Majida Rizvi, Former Judge of High Court of Sindh, with a view to provide them pressure free atmosphere and being adult also to decide about their future.

2. Today, both the aforesaid ladies have been produced in safe custody. They are sui juris and are fully in a position to decide about their future because we feel that meanwhile they had pressure free atmosphere, inasmuch as, neither of the parties was allowed to meet them.

3. Comdr. Shaukat, Sain Rakhio Mirani and Dr. Ameer Sheikh, DIGs, Karachi (South), Larkana and Sukkur, respectively, along with other police officials, are present in Court. DIG Karachi (South) and DIG, Sukkur are directed to take both these ladies in safe custody to the places of their own choice and wherever they want to stay, being sui-juris. They shall also be provided protection in terms of Article 9 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, as it is the duty of the State to provide them protection.

4. Similarly, Ms. Aasha, who after conversion to Islam is known as Haleema Bibi. She belongs to District Jacobabad. She is also a sui juris and cannot be compelled to accompany someone against her wishes. In this view of the matter, Sain Rakhio Mirani, DIG Larkana, present in Court, is directed to take the said lady in safe custody to the place of her own choice because District Jacobabad also falls within Larkana Range. She will also be provided protection, as mentioned in the preceding paragraph.

5. The matter to the extent of abovementioned ladies stand disposed of. However, the main case is adjourned to a date in office after two weeks for filing of reply of the petition.

6. The police officers/officials, noted hereinabove, shall take the aforesaid ladies in the Registrar Office and in his presence willingness of the ladies qua the places of their own choice where they want to live shall be recorded and accordingly they shall be taken to that places. They are also directed to submit their reports to Registrar of this Court by tomorrow and thereafter they shall continue submitting the same fortnightly.”

There is nothing more by the book in Pakistan than the Supreme Court. Supreme court has not left them, they have sought a report on them fortnightly.

According to Haleema Bibi: Chief Justice told me straight I can go home, I can go with my husband. I chose my husband.

Haleema Bibi to the Human rights activist: Kya aap apni Siasat Chamkanay ke liay yeh baat kar rahay hain?

Probably the 100th thread on same old boring subject..
Hundus having epic buttthurt...

947be7b0552e349a638b626926550ce7_view.jpg

According to Haleema Bibi: Chief Justice told me straight I can go home, I can go with my husband. I chose my husband.

Haleema Bibi to the Human rights activist: Kya aap apni Siasat Chamkanay ke liay yeh baat kar rahay hain?

Haleema Bibi was stammering hard to complete sentences AND her husband said he had never met her in person before her kidnapping ,but talked to her on phone at that point she used to pester him convert her to Islam as she is getting vivid dream pertaining to Islam.

Haleema Bibi was stammering hard to complete sentences AND her husband said he had never met her in person before her kidnapping ,but talked to her on phone at that point she used to pester him convert her to Islam as she is getting vivid dream pertaining to Islam.

He said they had been eyeing each other. What he was supposed to take her out for Fine Dining, Sushi by String Quartet, for your approval? Desi romance is done this way in most conservative societies.

She is not a native Urdu speaker, but other than that, she was quit snappy when she said what applies to you too "Kya aap apni Siaat chamkanay aye hain?"

Asif Iqbal Razvi (Urdu: آصف اقبال رضوی) (born 6 June 1943) is a Pakistani cricketer who captained Pakistan and Kent CCC. He is now an ICC Match Referee.
Asif Iqbal was born in the city of Hyderabad, the capital of the independent princely state of Hyderabad. He was a right-handed batsman and an effective right-arm medium bowler for Pakistan, Hyderabad, Karachi, Kent, National Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan International Airlines. After learning his cricket in Hyderabad, India, he emigrated to Pakistan in 1961, where he opened the bowling with swing bowling before concentrating on batting that was noted for its footwork and cavalier cover-driving. Asif Iqbal was also the captain of Pakistan at the inaugual Cricket World Cup in 1975 and 1979 being the first person to lead Pakistan to the semi finals of the world cup in 1979.

Asif Iqbal (cricketer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do indian Muslims continue to come to Pakistan.

Probably the 100th thread on same old boring subject..
Hundus having epic buttthurt...

947be7b0552e349a638b626926550ce7_view.jpg

Main iss topic ko ek dafa anjaam tak lejana chahta hoon, koi nakshay naatay nahi karay baad main taakeh.

Its just funny to me that a "secular" nation that has committed atrocities like gujarat, 1984, Orissa is "worried" about Hindus in Pakistan.

Just yesterday some party burned down the house of a dalit in india. Go "worry" about that

He said they had been eyeing each other. What he was supposed to take her out for Fine Dining, Sushi by String Quartet, for your approval? Desi romance is done this way in most conservative societies.

She is not a native Urdu speaker, but other than that, she was quit snappy when she said what applies to you too "Kya aap apni Siaat chamkanay aye hain?"

Whatever floats your boat . I'll be very happy if your explanation can satisfy Hindus of Pakistan. Its they who matters ,not us outsiders. But the Hindus pakistan aren't exactly happy with the situation .

Don't tell me this old man below is also playing politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom