What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain dumb machismo in full display by some Pakistanis. I thought lookism died a long time ago

I leave it to all of you to decide if we are the same or not:

4b2c2da039f96a2ea30a27584bfd-grande.jpg

The guy in the right changed the face of Bangalore city, what did the guy in the left did (apart from changing the party). :blink:

And besides that, can you Indians find one Indian politican who looks like Hinna Rabbani Khar or Imran Khan?

217689-HinaRabbaniKharAFP-1311681593-228-640x480.jpg

She could actually pass for Jackie Kennedy
jackie-kennedy-sunglasses.jpg

And here is Imran Khan
Imran+Khan+Photos+(24).jpg

He actually looks like Don Draper's (John Hamm from Mad Men) brother
250px-Don_Draper_Wiki.jpgg

And here is an Indian politican
images

Is this some sort of Angrez obsession of Pakistanis.

The short guy in the right changed the face of Bangalore city, what did the guy in the left did (apart from changing the party). :blink:

he was getting ''Bill'' for his affair with hillary :cheesy:

Pakistanis grow up.. Should Indians start posting Pakistani politicians pics starting with Jinnah?

Thing is, Pakistanis don't look like Imran Khan, not even 1% of them. Their logic is, look Imran Khan handsome so we Pakistani handsome:rofl:

Ha ha, i sense something burning.:flame:

BTW, check my post #143, i did a random search of both indian and Pakistani people on google images and we certainly don't look like you indians.

Heck, even our terrorists are much better looking than you bharatis :rofl:

I am sure that honor was certainly not because of the way he looked..

it was because of what he helped achieve....

and for the late 20th century (when lifestyles were relatively less healthy, when even the most minor illnesses had poor treatment, etc) and despite all else -- yes i'd say also the way he looked

at least he wore clothes (3 piece suits usually)....not rags and sheets that barely covered anything.

and i thought pakistani dont like Amerika , after all these drone attacks,raymond, apology drama etc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom