What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordinary beautiful Pakistani people, been to india - the average indian is not as good looking. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, i sense something burning.:flame:

BTW, check my post #143, i did a random search of both indian and Pakistani people on google images and we certainly don't look like you indians.

Heck, even our terrorists are much better looking than you bharatis :rofl:

As I said if you are going to boast about your "good looks", you should post your own photo as a proof of that. There is no such thing as a "good looking country".

Either you are easy on eyes or you are ugly as fck. There is no hiding behind, hey look here's a good looking Pakistani so I want you all to believe that I am good looking too.

Very silly. tsk tsk.

Ordinary beautiful Pakistani people, been to india - the average indian is not as good looking. :pakistan:

I don't see anyone is beautiful in the video. Just ordinary people like any other place. Not a big deal.

I had more beautiful girls than these in my school and colleges. Not impressive at all.

As I said if you are going to boast about your "good looks", you should post your own photo as a proof of that. There is no such thing as a "good looking country".

Either you are easy on eyes or you are ugly as fck. There is no hiding behind, hey look here's a good looking Pakistani so I want you all to believe that I am good looking too.

Very silly. tsk tsk.

I did once and a indian b@$t@rd copied my photo and posted it on his FB, he tried to get girls to add him because he was to insecure to post a picture of himself.

Fortunately for me since he was in the US i got his @$$ into a whole lot of trouble.

So, nice try but ain't falling for that trap again.

Indians are so super-sensitive that a recent humorous piece titled "My Own Private India" in Time Magazine by Joel Stein brought an angry response from the Indian-American community. Here's an excerpt from Stein's article:

"I am very much in favor of immigration everywhere in the U.S. except Edison, N.J. The mostly white suburban town I left when I graduated from high school in 1989 — the town that was called Menlo Park when Thomas Alva Edison set up shop there and was later renamed in his honor — has become home to one of the biggest Indian communities in the U.S., as familiar to people in India as how to instruct stupid Americans to reboot their Internet routers....

For a while, we assumed all Indians were geniuses. Then, in the 1980s, the doctors and engineers brought over their merchant cousins, and we were no longer so sure about the genius thing. In the 1990s, the not-as-brilliant merchants brought their even-less-bright cousins, and we started to understand why India is so damn poor."

Several Indian-American organizations responded with outrage, criticizing TIME's decision to publish the article. For example, the advocacy group South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) issued a statement and online petition in response to Stein's piece.

"Most offensive is his remarkably blasé tone about the discrimination and hate crimes that targeted the New Jersey South Asian Community during the 1980s," the SAALT statement said.

esstein_0705.jpg

Both Stein and TIME felt compelled to issue online apologies, saying they never intended to offend readers.

Joel Stein on Immigration, New Jersey's Indian Influx - TIME

Ordinary beautiful Indian people -

I did once and a indian b@$t@rd copied my photo and posted it on his FB, he tried to get girls to add him because he was to insecure to post a picture of himself.

Fortunately for me since he was in the US i got his @$$ into a whole lot of trouble.

If you are that good looking and girls are lined for you, then u would not be spending time on defenc.pk :)
Looks like internet handsome.

I was not asking "you" to post your photo, that was a general statement:cheesy:. Anyways lets get back to the topic now shall we!

If you are that good looking and girls are lined for you, then u would not be spending time on defenc.pk :)
Looks like internet handsome.

Lol, ha ha, what a joke you are bharati, i have a fiance, why would i date other girls? Even if i did date other girls and my mother found out i would be in hell of a lot of trouble. My family is very traditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom