What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, ha ha, what a joke you are bharati, i have a fiance, why would i date other girls? Even if i did date other girls and my mother found out i would be in hell of a lot of trouble. My family is very traditional.

Normally men don't boost that they are handsome/beautiful. I see only pakistani's doing it. Boosting about looks is girly thing.

Indians are so super-sensitive that a recent humorous piece titled "My Own Private India" in Time Magazine by Joel Stein brought an angry response from the Indian-American community. Here's an excerpt from Stein's article:

"I am very much in favor of immigration everywhere in the U.S. except Edison, N.J. The mostly white suburban town I left when I graduated from high school in 1989 — the town that was called Menlo Park when Thomas Alva Edison set up shop there and was later renamed in his honor — has become home to one of the biggest Indian communities in the U.S., as familiar to people in India as how to instruct stupid Americans to reboot their Internet routers....

For a while, we assumed all Indians were geniuses. Then, in the 1980s, the doctors and engineers brought over their merchant cousins, and we were no longer so sure about the genius thing. In the 1990s, the not-as-brilliant merchants brought their even-less-bright cousins, and we started to understand why India is so damn poor."

Several Indian-American organizations responded with outrage, criticizing TIME's decision to publish the article. For example, the advocacy group South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) issued a statement and online petition in response to Stein's piece.

"Most offensive is his remarkably blasé tone about the discrimination and hate crimes that targeted the New Jersey South Asian Community during the 1980s," the SAALT statement said.

esstein_0705.jpg

Both Stein and TIME felt compelled to issue online apologies, saying they never intended to offend readers.

Joel Stein on Immigration, New Jersey's Indian Influx - TIME

Joel Stein opinion is immaterial. Census says something else. Indians are the most successful diaspora not only in US but around the world. The name 'India' is taken with utmost respect both by the policy makers and Businesses, and brand 'India' is only in nascent stages. We have a long way to go.

Normally men don't boost that they are handsome/beautiful. I see only pakistani's doing it. Boosting about looks is girly thing.

Lol, When was i boasting about my looks, at least not until your countrymen asked me to post my pic, before that i never made it personal.

Besides, its always you indians who start this crap, for example your compatriot said we Pakistanis pose as indians and from there the whole argument reached looks.

So next time, don't say we pose as you, because we don't, at least not ME!!!

P@KI-AMERICAN and PROUD!!!!!!

:usflag::pakistan:

God N Gunz!!! Keep us Strong!!!

God is Great N Guns are Good!

Lynyrd Skynyrd - God and Guns - YouTube

SELF RESPECT.

GLOC ye kya hota hai.

ha ha.. that why I see the same word multiple time in this forum.

Lol, When was i boasting about my looks, at least not until your countrymen asked me to post my pic, before that i never made it personal.

Besides, its always you indians who start this crap, for example your compatriot said we Pakistanis pose as indians and from there the whole argument reached looks.

So next time, don't say we pose as you, because we don't, at least not ME!!!

****-AMERICAN and PROUD!!!!!!

:usflag::pakistan:

God N Gunz!!! Keep us Strong!!!

God is Great N Guns are Good!

Lynyrd Skynyrd - God and Guns - YouTube

Well man should be proud when other say you are smart. Not for when some one say you are handsome, that to another man. yuck yuck.

i met a great Pakistani anti-cancer doctor -- hugely celebrated one at a ''Pakistan-America Foundation'' event held in new york some months back

many of them are working hard and giving a great name to Pakistan; acting as natural diplomats of sorts.

well educated and very well-off

ha ha.. that why I see the same word multiple time in this forum.

Well man should be proud when other say you are smart. Not for when some one say you are handsome, that to another man. yuck yuck.

Nobody on this thread called me handsome, lol.

pakghazala1.jpg

ghazala javed was beautiful woman but i have seen more beautiful than her in her city

Come on men, where is all this fuss about? Who's more white looking or not. It's completely nonsens. The Pakistani's are maybe more fain, but also clearly not white. Btw, the 'whitest' Pakistani I have seen is these girl:

h24_23515475.jpg

But I want to see street photo's, not individuals.

Come on men, where is all these fuss about? Who's more white looking or not. It's completely nonsens. The Pakistani's are maybe more fain, but also clearly not white. Btw, the 'whitest' Pakistani I have seen is these girl:

h24_23515475.jpg

But I want to see street photo's, not individuals.

In every region of Pakistan you will find different people of different colors.

BTW, why did you post picture of a girl crying?

freedom of speech for boosting male beautiful think?

Hey, i can't speak for them! :lol:

If they think they are handsome than that is their personal thinking.

She's probably the whitest Pakistani girls i've seen:

4847453322_178c29beca.jpg

These people are mostly in the Northern Regions and border with Afghanistan.

2cyfm93.jpg

05c57596c96a.jpg

southasian_e.jpg

c366465d991646dbac23f03.png

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom