What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlike the gloomy picture you paint, most pushtuns i know are so closely intermingled with punjabis and karachiites they'd chose us theyre firends over you anyday
an example wud be my own school

Loads of pashtuns in my university all bash afghanistan 100x more than us.

How about 'civilization', 'state' and 'country'? Where does that fit into 'nation'? Add 'sovereign' behind country, state, and nation and it adds to more confusion! All this is nothing but semantics!

The point to take note of is that a 'nation' may not have any physical borders. However, it can also refer to people who share a common territory and government (for example the inhabitants of a sovereign state) irrespective of their ethnic make-up.

Confused?
dazed-7.gif
Well, that's the idea!
b-wink.gif

Don't drag Afghanistan into this; he is a proud Pashtun if you can't counter his remarks don't bring imbecility into your posts!
Sorry Mate! But Nowdays Pakistani Pashtuns consider it to be abused when someone call them afghani, its due to their different Pushtu ,different nature, I know such types of hundreds of serious clashes took place b\w both communities, and nowdays Kill ratios are increasing among both of them.

Brainwashing, Pakistan is very good at it! Pashtuns hating/bashing Afghanistan is like someone hating his/her own mother!
:lol: No, its not brain washing, Pakistan consist one of the largest pushtuns population and they're proud Pakistanis, its due to better job chances and They consider their culture more save here as compare to A-stan.

Brainwashing, Pakistan is very good at it! Pashtuns hating/bashing Afghanistan is like someone hating his/her own mother!

They say afghanistan is a part of Pakistan we should conquer it and in reply we say no need to add garbage in Pakistan.

They say afghanistan is a part of Pakistan we should conquer it and in reply we say no need to add garbage in Pakistan.

You see 'Afghanistan is part of Pakistan' had this ever happened in history? this shows they are brainwashed and the whole world knows which one of them is garbage ;)

:lol: No, its not brain washing, Pakistan consist one of the largest pushtuns population and they're proud Pakistanis, its due to better job chances and They consider their culture more save here as compare to A-stan.

You hide their real culture and history in schools that's brainwashing and about jobs you guys have already started taking their quotas.

Sorry Mate! But Nowdays Pakistani Pashtuns consider it to be abused when someone call them afghani, its due to their different Pushtu ,different nature, I know such types of hundreds of serious clashes took place b\w both communities, and nowdays Kill ratios are increasing among both of them.

Yeah but after bin ladin the case is different!

Because punjabis are 60% of the total population they deserve bigger quota.

But why in Pashtun majority province. In India, we have 85% quota for state domiciles when it comes to job opportunities.

You hide their real culture and history in schools that's brainwashing and about jobs you guys have already starting taking their quotas.

Yeah but after bin ladin the case is different!
No dear! I'm not in mude of troll, Everyone is free here to promote its culture and we consider it our duty to respect traditions of each and every ethinic group. Look, Don live in Lahore and I live in karachi, but we both experienced same. I don't have any intention to hurt you, just shared my experience whether you believe or not .

But why in Pashtun majority province. In India, we have 85% quota for state domiciles when it comes to job opportunities.

Different job opportunities have different ratio of quotas.

Like FC is almost all pashtun.

In my university in lahore there is a quota for pashtun students.

Don't drag Afghanistan into this; he is a proud Pashtun if you can't counter his remarks don't bring imbecility into your posts!
Shera please leave that racist supremacist alone. It's too easy for everybody in such a discussion to go insane, and end up like the dear misguided brother himself. Thanks.

Loads of pashtuns in my university all bash afghanistan 100x more than us.

we pashtuns know these afghani pashtuns better and hell that any of us like afghanistan,we know their nature for they are a bunch of ingrates....
in our village an afghani who was born and raised here and have thier business here,on the eve of pak india semifinal he startd praying loud for the defeat of pakistan and guess what,he got three stitches in his scalp in return.....

we pashtuns know these afghani pashtuns better and hell that any of us like afghanistan,we know their nature for they are a bunch of ingrates....
in our village an afghani who was born and raised here and have thier business here,on the eve of pak india semifinal he startd praying loud for the defeat of pakistan and guess what,he got three stitches in his scalp in return.....

Well deserved. :tup: :lol:

Where is sher malang? :lol:

Well deserved. :tup: :lol:

Where is sher malang? :lol:

We have a saying

'Khpal kor har sok sher di'

'Everyone is a lion in his home' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom