What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nation is defined as
" A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"
Now pakistani as nation doesnt fit into above defination. But if i take pashtun as a nation then it satisfies the defination of a nation. Dont you people think that pakistan should be considered federation of nations?
MDL, I understand that a definition without provenance from the Divine or proof/support from the Divine, is likely to fall into error.

Even qaum can be evidently seen being used in different manners, let alone other words like taa'ifa.

I so want to quote an example but I don't want to be egregious and transgressing my bounds. If you want you could go read Al A"raaf signs 160 and 168 for yourself. Thank you.

A nation is defined as
" A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"
Now pakistani as nation doesnt fit into above defination. But if i take pashtun as a nation then it satisfies the defination of a nation. Dont you people think that pakistan should be considered federation of nations?
nope, not even pashtun qualifies - because they arent as homogenous as you think.

Don't drag Afghanistan into this; he is a proud Pashtun if you can't counter his remarks don't bring imbecility into your posts!
He's a bit too proud then, he can leave peacefully.

How many of those 28 mln Pashtuns living in Pakistan you will ask to leave?

They say same things to Muhajirs," If you want a muhajir Subah, then go back to India where you actually belong."

They say same things to Muhajirs," If you want a muhajir Subah, then go back to India where you actually belong."

That shows a dedicated rule of Punjabis over others!

by a facebooker:

some vacancies in khyber pukhtoonkhwa but quota alloted to pajnab then how we say pakistan zindabad

556162_143376162465323_685979014_n.jpg

that's different because they actually face discrimination - muhajirs are randomly rejected from the army, cant get govt jobs, can rule the province they were born in etc. BUT this guy probably just walked over from afghanistan in his smuggle prado with heroin in the trunk and a flock of goats and wives running behind. But muhajirs fought against hindus for their freeedom.

Every Pashtun is a proud Pashtun than that would make it impossible for you to tell them to leave!
unlike the gloomy picture you paint, most pushtuns i know are so closely intermingled with punjabis and karachiites they'd chose us theyre firends over you anyday
an example wud be my own school

that's different because they actually face discrimination - muhajirs are randomly rejected from the army, cant get govt jobs, can rule the province they were born in etc. BUT this guy probably just walked over from afghanistan in his smuggle prade with heroin in the trunk and a flock of goats and wives running behind. But muhajirs fought against hindus for their freeedom.

unlike the gloomy picture you paint, most pushtuns i know are so closely intermingled with punjabis and karachiites they'd chose us theyre firends over you anyday
an example wud be my own school

You are trying to tell me a Pashtun is a proud Punjabi? :/

That shows a dedicated rule of Punjabis over others!

by a facebooker:

some vacancies in khyber pukhtoonkhwa but quota alloted to pajnab then how we say pakistan zindabad

556162_143376162465323_685979014_n.jpg

Because punjabis are 60% of the total population they deserve bigger quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom