What's new

Pakistan to join US led Coalition to attack Syria

don't worry we will send Indian Gurkhas to fight :laugh:

anyway someone wants to pitch Pakistan-Iran against each others.

NO such plan or even thinking is on the card :).

But Saudia is attacked then well sure may be some forces for Russian misadventures

Bro/Miss...Gurkhas(Be it Indian or British) are one of the best fighters in the world..give some respect by not including any trolling activity...

p.s.don't know why everybody calls you "Miss"...

Foreign Office can have an about face when Saudis shower them with money. Have you forgotten Saudis offered Billions of dollars to Russia to buy its weapons so that Russia stop supporting Assad and Russia refused.

TTP has already send Jihadists to Syria and beside when has Pakistan ever exported Jihadists to countries that dont border Pakistan.

That Iran Gas Pipeline has been going on since 2002 and still nothing.

TTP does not lie. When they have to kill people they take responsibility. On Syria, they said they don't !

Let me add Musharraf here. Saudis were pushing to free him. Remember ? Nawaz Sharif has totally ignored them and instead put him under trial.

Before Nawaz Sharif took power there were rumours of Saudi aid. Where is the $15 Billion that Saudi Arabia was going to give us ? Guess what, that was all B.S. We went to seek loans from IMF instead.

How will it damage our relations and reputations?

Our closest Arab allies are calling for Western intervention in Syria such as the Saudis.

Its probably due to the Saudis that Nawaz Sharif acquiesced to join any future coalition to attack Syria.
Saudis are certified bastards and american puppets.In reality other arab countries are the ones we should consider our ally like yemen,syria etc.

Saudis are certified bastards and american puppets.In reality other arab countries are the ones we should consider our ally like yemen,syria etc.

Yemen is a failed state and Syria is in a civil war.

You want these countries as allies? :blink:

What the hell is this?

If true, i see three reasons for it -

1. Saudi Arabia.

2. TTP (wahhabi, Mullah brigade, Sunni hardliners) will be favorable towards Pakistan if it fights Assad.

3. The US - presumably, the US might still hold considerable clout on Pakistan.

I am more interested to know what kind of help Pakistan can provide the coalition?

Pakistan lacks the ability to wage offensive wars overseas and Pakistan military is mostly obsolete. So I think its more for show to show the world the number of countries that are supporting this intervention.

Pakistan is in no position to get involved in this foreign entanglement when its having such a hard subduing all these extremist terrorists in its own territory.

Aint gonna happen!

Pakistan Military won't get involved in Syria or any other Arab land...

That would be a very bad move, though we are certified enemies, but I would still suggest our brothers not to get into this. :)

China don't care but hopefully Pakistan will not join. There is no benefit for joining a strike.

Who are you to say that???...............The official Chinese & Russian Position is against any Military Intervention in Syria.............

Shia are 5% in pakistan. The bureacracy of Pakistan has a disproportionate shia representation. The countries leading media outlets have a huge shia representation.

do you have shia in pakistan? i meet lost of pakistaniand all of them are sunni..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom