What's new

Pakistan says Indian ballistic missile system a destabilizing development.

He said development of Nasr and Cruise missiles by Pakistan should be seen in this context.

Doesn't the above quote also signifies a point. !!

Sounds like a new Pakistani ballistic missile is in the offing. A test usually follows after such fear mongering and excuses are made in Pakistan. :azn:

He said development of Nasr and Cruise missiles by Pakistan should be seen in this context.

Doesn't the above quote also signifies a point. !!

Obviously cruise missiles and the like are key to countering this. MIRV technology should be the next step. Missile defence systems have a limited capacity, so even a flood of 'dummy' missiles would overwhelm any particular battery.

Of course the best policy is cordial relations. But as Pakistan has a much smaller budget then India, cost effective measures are key.

Indians all aggressive plans are against Pakistan. Its like they don`t think China even exists. This is the mentality that both countries are spending in Military instead of eradicating poverty in region. India ever increasing miltary budget, all there war games are also performed near Pakistan border. .

This is law of nature buddy no need to go insane over this,In sea big fish always preys upon small fishes.
Same way you talk whole lot of nonsense when it comes to Afghanistan but,in case of USA you whole tone changes , isn't it??
We are poor souls abiding by the nature.

We make sasta and tekaaoo maal, so no problem :pakistan:

SASTA is fine:tup: but tikaoo ???:tdown: Last time I heard locos you bought from China were not able to meet your standards and hence you needed MADE IN INDIA locos ,correct me if I am wrong.

SASTA is fine:tup: but tikaoo ???:tdown: Last time I heard locos you bought from China were not able to meet your standards and hence you needed MADE IN INDIA locos ,correct me if I am wrong.

There is difference between locos and missiles - we even have mini-atom for you which nullified your cold start doctrine. This is what we call Sasta aur Tekaaoo :pakistan:

There is difference between locos and missiles - we even have mini-atom for you which nullified your cold start doctrine. This is what we call Sasta aur Tekaaoo :pakistan:
yes there is difference but are they supplying you missiles ??Remember MTCR ,only 299 km.I don't trust their mechanical skills when not monitored by western countries for quality control.Though you need to hinge your hopes on something so good for you.

I don't think mini-atoms comes cheaper than tanks or are they in Pakistan ???

By the way cold doctrine was just a hype created by media .

I understand the zero sum game here, but from your argument I get the feeling that you consider China in a better league from Indians. You should be playing this game with China more of your equivalent than on Pakistani borders.

I like your views brother.:cheers:But many of Pakistanies have very hostile mind-set against India , so we just reciprocate their actions.

We are trying our best to attain minimum deterrent against China but I fear that won't be before 2018,

No one gives a shyt what pakistanis have to say

Why? Your budget can't keep up? :lol:
Well with China in the picture neither can Indian budget and US cannot beat the Chinese budget as US is already technically insolvent. So the ultimate loser is, you guess right, INDIA. Indians
have been talking about demise of Pakistan since 1947 so no big deal here. The statement by Pakistani foreign ministry could be just ground work for testing of longer range missiles by Pakistan.

Instead of spending money on measures, counter-measures and counter-counter-measures, both countries should agree on guaranteed mutual destruction in case of a nuclear war, and spend it on mutual trade.

You have to wonder though why Pakistan has been consistently trying to get India to sign up to some sort of a deal to limit deployment of ABM systems and getting fobbed off by the Indian side. I'm sure that some very smart guys on the Pakistani side want that to be stopped & some equally smart guys on the Indian side want to continue with that. I'm sure both have their reasons & ineffectiveness of the Indian system is not one of them.

Chanakyans will always follow the path of aggressive hegemonism. The good news is that Ballistic missile defense system is unreliable and counter technologies have grown by leaps and bounds with far less investment. Even US ballastic missiles won't score 100% hit rate and won't be able to defend all their military installations and cities from a nuclear attack. India is a zillion years behind. BMD is astronomically expensive and in order to counter a sophisticated missile force it would require a large enough no. to put up a face saving show.
PAK needs to invest in offensive technologies like Cruise missiles, countermeasures such as chaff and flares, reduced RCS etc. These will be much cheaper alternative and will render the Indian BMD useless while milking them dry. Besides India borders PAK and reaction time to incoming PAK attack will be next to impossible.

Nothing for you to see then, Don't lose any sleep & kindly inform the Pakistani officials that you are certain that it is all a big waste of time & money by India & that Pakistan must be happy that Indians are wasting both their time & money.

Well with China in the picture neither can Indian budget and US cannot beat the Chinese budget as US is already technically insolvent. So the ultimate loser is, you guess right, INDIA. Indians
have been talking about demise of Pakistan since 1947 so no big deal here. The statement by Pakistani foreign ministry could be just ground work for testing of longer range missiles by Pakistan.

I am afraid to say this, what is your point? what are you talking about...

Indians all aggressive plans are against Pakistan. Its like they don`t think China even exists. This is the mentality that both countries are spending in Military instead of eradicating poverty in region. India ever increasing miltary budget, all there war games are also performed near Pakistan border. That show of force will eventually destroy these two countries.

You mean to say long range missiles, nuke subs, aircraft carriers, heavy lifters, destroyers, FGFA, MMRCA, etc and multi nation naval exercises, air excercises, war games are for Pakistan?

yes there is difference but are they supplying you missiles ??Remember MTCR ,only 299 km.I don't trust their mechanical skills when not monitored by western countries for quality control.Though you need to hinge your hopes on something so good for you.

I don't think mini-atoms comes cheaper than tanks or are they in Pakistan ???

By the way cold doctrine was just a hype created by media .

Pakistan has indigenous missiles - and nasar is far cheaper than it's counter measures. And modi-fied hindus like you looks good in pink color. Happy banning - hope it's permanent :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom