What's new

Pakistan National Anthem : The One Quaid Approved

Who cares if this was the original or not, this is way better. When I spent some time in Pakistan they used to make kids recite the anthem in school and I couldn't even do it because I didn't understand it at all lol it was like gibberish. Not that it is bad because once you read the translation it is a good anthem but why the holy hell was it written in farsi? :tdown::sick:

Change the anthem and Pakistan should also change its state emblem, it does not even export jute anymore.

250px-State_emblem_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Who cares if this was the original or not, this is way better. When I spent some time in Pakistan they used to make kids recite the anthem in school and I couldn't even do it because I didn't understand it at all lol it was like gibberish. Not that it is bad because once you read the translation it is a good anthem but why the holy hell was it written in farsi? :tdown::sick:

Its not in Farsi its in Literary Urdu which has always drawn heavily from Persian; I can understand the Anthem well enough even without knowing any Farsi ! :unsure:

Knew it Fake Pakistani Punjabi Syed Arabi ! :coffee:

Its not in Farsi its in Literary Urdu which has always drawn heavily from Persian; I can understand the Anthem well enough even without knowing any Farsi ! :unsure:

Knew it Fake Pakistani Punjabi Syed Arabi ! :coffee:

So what am I then a martian? :(

Bleh that is pure farsi obviously written to suck up to the Shah who was visiting at the time. :P

Change the anthem and Pakistan should also change its state emblem, it does not even export jute anymore.

In that case this could be a song like any other .... but it could never be termed as 'National Anthem'

Sirgee pehlay Pakistan aakay raho aur kuch contribute karo.

Phir aap ka apna mulk hai jo chahay change karo.

Sirgee pehlay Pakistan aakay raho aur kuch contribute karo.

Phir aap ka apna mulk hai jo chahay change karo.

Inshallah bhai asal mai irada bana rah houn, bas pehle degree hasal karlou varna jahilo toh Pakistan ke paas bohut hai.

Abeiii chup kar ! :mad:

Oi @KingMamba no need to come here just keep sending the Remittances ! :kiss3:

Rampi bandaa bunnn hes our Cash Cow ! :hitwall:

Acha samaj gaiya. :(

Its not ''a bit persianized'' its completely in Persian....:woot:

Yeah, but I didn't want to sound disrespectful towards it. The lyrics and composition are still beautiful. But doesn't the average Pakistani who speaks Urdu understand most of it? I don't speak Urdu, certainly can't speak good Hindi, and yet I was able to understand some parts of the song independently.

Back
Top Bottom