What's new

Pakistan National Anthem : The One Quaid Approved

Yup the song part...there were many Patriotic/ National songs which could have been mistaken for "National anthem" thanks to some wrong reporting

National anthem of Pakistan.. ?

The article by Dr. Safdar Mehmood has been posted in this thread too by @HRK

This guy is a fake historian , Zia`s man commissioned for distortion of our history
His so called history articles have been criticized and refuted a lot of times

The article by Dr. Safdar Mehmood has been posted in this thread too by @HRK

This guy is a fake historian , Zia`s man commissioned for distortion of our history
His so called history articles have been criticized and refuted a lot of times
Right now I dont know any longer who is "fake" and who is real....The only way to see it is by putting forward all proves and making comparison and analysis....

Like for example the said claim of him presenting this "other" anthem came after his death...how come no one recognized him when Quaid was still alive?

AIR (All India Radio) engineers are believed to have recorded both of Jinnah's speeches in Karachi: August 11th and 14th. They were invited to come to Karachi from Delhi . Recently Indians have given us the tape which consists of Mr Jinnah's well-known address to the Constituent Assembly in Karachi on the day the country came into existence: 14 August 1947 . But they said that they did not have the recording of 11th August speech . The recording of Jinnah's 11 August speech may be of great importance to students of history on both sides of the border.

you might be interested in this ....

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's speech on 14 August 1947

YouTubeSyjim9cmqWg
for Pakistan use proxfree link: ProxFree - Free Web Proxy | Maintain Privacy & Surf Anonymously

Can you explain this plz

Its a blanket sentence covers all our well wishers from Mullah to Mr domestically and their respective Qibla-wa-Kaba Internationaly .....

Current national anthem is far better than this proclaimed anthem.
Another fitna of Zardari regime and his tribe in making.

you might be interested in this ....

Its a blanket sentence covers all our well wishers from Mullah to Mr domestically and their respective Qibla-wa-Kaba Internationaly .....

You tube not working here , Proxies not a good idea
write down what you want to say

And what is Mr. Domestically ?

tarana.jpg

Transliteration and translation follow, by people who are coincidentally both Lahoris too, like Azad
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak (transliteration by Asad Jamal)

Zare tere hain aaj sitaron se tabnak
Roshan hai kehkashan se kahin aaj teri khak
Tundi-e-hasdan pe ghalib hai tera swaak
Daman wo sil gaya hai jo tha mudaton se chaak
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Ab apne azm ko hai naya rasta pasand
Apna watan hai aaj zamane main sar buland
Pohncha sake ga is ko na koi bhi ab gazand
Apna alm a hai chand sitaron se bhi buland
Ab ham ko dekhtey hain atarad hon ya samaak
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Utra hai imtehan main watan aaj kamyab
Ab huriat ki zulf nahin mahiv-e-paich-o-taab
Daulat hai apne mulk ki be had-o-be hisaab
Hon ge ham aap mulk ki daulat se faiz yab
Maghrib se hum ko khauf na mashriq se hum ko baak
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Apne watan ka aaj badalne laga nizam
apne watan main aaj nahin hai koi ghulam
apna watan hai rah-e-taraqi pe tez gam
azad, bamurad jawan bakht shad kaam
ab itr bez hain jo hawain thin zehr naak
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Zare tere hain aaj sitaron se tabnak
Roshan hai kehkashan se kahin aaj teri khak
Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!

O, Land of the Pure (translated by Shoaib Mir)

O, Land of the Pure

The grains of your soil are glowing today
Brighter than the stars and the galaxy
Awe-struck is the enemy by your will-power
Open wounds are sewn, we’ve found a cure
O, Land of the Pure…

New paths of progress, we resolve to tread
Proudly, our nation stands with a high head
Our flag is aflutter above the moon and the stars
As planets look up to us be it Mercury or Mars
No harm will now come from anywhere, for sure
O, Land of the Pure…

The nation has tasted success at last
Now freedom struggle is a thing of the past
The wealth of our country knows no bounds
For us are its benefits and bounty all around
Of East and West, we have no fear
O, Land of the Pure…

Change has become the order of the day
No-one is a slave in the nation today
On the road to progress, we’re swiftly going along
Independent and fortunate, happy as a song
Gloomy winds are gone, sweet freedom’s in the air
O, Land of the Pure…

The grains of your soil are glowing today
Brighter than the stars and the Milky Way

Translator’s Note: I feel privileged to have translated this historic document that I suspect is not even part of our national archives. It’s as if I have forged a personal link with the Quaid e Azam! Not literal, my translation – certainly not the best one can have – is an honest attempt to capture the spirit of the original text which is in rich Urdu/Persian idiom. I thought it was necessary to use my creative license to rhyme in order to match the beauty and grandeur of the original text the best I could — Shoaib Mir.

Ok. Let us wait for Balochis, Pashtuns and Sindhis to create their own Anthem after they get THEIR "freedom." -:)

You tube not working here , Proxies not a good idea
write down what you want to say

And what is Mr. Domestically ?

its a you tube video of 14 August speech ....

and read my sentence as

Its a blanket sentence covers all of our well wishers from 'Mullah to Mr' domestically (ideological & political debates in domestic circles) and their respective Qibla-wa-Kaba Internationaly (borrowed religious, ideological & political thinking and agenda from International players)

Ok. Let us wait for Balochis, Pashtuns and Sindhis to create their own Anthem after they get THEIR "freedom." -:)

The one who laugh last, laugh louder ..... ;)

Its a blanket sentence covers all of our well wishers from 'Mullah to Mr' domestically (ideological & political debates in domestic circles) and their respective Qibla-wa-Kaba Internationaly (borrowed religious, ideological & political thinking and agenda from International players)

Well , that is your personal opinion . But (with all due respect) I disagree with you here

Okay Lovey Bhai ! :(

Waisee I'm thinking of taking some Farsi Classes ! :D

Did you hear about any Mr.Azad's Anthem back then because everyone who was there in '47 & the few years before & after it that I've talked to were absolutely clueless about it nor did any of them ever heard any such Anthem on the Radio Broadcast ! :unsure:
1.No, I didn't. But much later I did come to know of it's existence.

2. The Bangla-Urdu anthem that I spoke about was sung in all schools and functions as the national anthem till1955 in E Bengal. The wordings were such that all Bangla and Urdu speakers could understand.

Back
Top Bottom