What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

That is not what I mean. That role is its reality.
What I refer to is an establishment that is finished.. to the extent that it will no longer bother whether your nuclear capability will be kept or not.. whether you stay together as a cohesive nation or not.
There will be MORE inroads into military business.. and at the end.. a vassal state is quite possible.
Chilling as it sounds.. this has played out till now EXACTLY as I was told by certain well-connected people.. and now I am truly afraid.

For all my pessimism, I will disagree with you here.

Nothing substantive will change. Our nukes will remain. Our economy will limp along.

923083_373186799467872_190904556_n.jpg

How are you a Muhajir? You werent born in Pakistan???

And its never better to kill people.. that is what Islam teaches us.. not Mohajirpan or whatever.
I have no sympathy for MQMs cards.. but I despise people who have no value for human lives.

Yeah but that's what you racist like to hear .. As your leader always said .. :blah: :blah:

Btw nice trick :tup:

Come on mushi ......do it ...we love you .....open that pandora box ....come on ...you can become our second favorite hero

Why You need Him Now The Dictator?
Just Because You & Your Kaptan Failled Miserbly?
He Is A Legend, A True Warrior, & He Is Going To prove It Now, He Is A true SSG Cammando, Who Allways Dare To Challenge Death, He dont need Your Hero Tittle, Now Live Under Ganja,s Damocrazy & Obey His Tind?lol

Yeah but that's what you racist like to hear .. As your leader always said ..

Oh great comeback.. took all of your two brain cells to return with racist when you have no answer for your inhumane desires?

172 i guess

You are right.

Voters were electing 272 members of the National Assembly.

To win a simple majority, a party would have to take 137 seats.

However, a further 70 seats, most reserved for women and members of non-Muslim minorities, are allocated to parties on the basis of their performance in the contested constituencies.

To have a majority of the total of 342, a party would need 172.

Sharif, Imran win parliament seats as Pakistan waits for change - Hindustan Times

What PTI has managed is a great achievement.
I am immensely proud of all PTI leaders, workers and supporters.

But PPP managing as many seats as PTI, PMLN a government who's been in for 26 years given another chance?
even if everything was fair and free, what would PTI have? 5 more seats?
PPP/PMLN a few less? It's just not significant.

It pains me to see my countrymen suffer.
But it seems most of them are responsible for what's coming to them.

so,you think that these elections are fair??I don't think so...except PTI others were so not sincere...and how long they will sustain their corrupt system??everything that has beginning has an end....Inshallah we will get rid of their corrupted,poisonous tentacles one day..i persist..we need to hold patience and work with continuity......:P

its too risky to hand over power to a party which runs on charishma of one man. Like I said, let them be part of political process and see the result.
Secondly I dont agree they way PTI is potrayed as saviour of pakistan. Its not specific party but type of politics that people choose.
Currently in India, its development based politics. There is little a party can change, they can only compete on who can do more. I guess same happened in Punjab, people voted for development. Not sure about rest of the provinces.

Buddy, the development which you speak of is either gimmick or just false promises.
PMLN government has made a metrobus service, but negleted education in Punjab.
They claim to have built highways in their day, but in Punjab, they failed to do anything about the energy crisis.
Now tind Sharif said he'll build a bullet train!!! (that would cost more than entire budget for many years put together.). However, punjab government didn't do a damn thing about state of hospitals and healthcare provision.

Imran Khan is seen as the saviour because he is capable, honest, educated, had a clear plan.
Sure, it's not likely he would be a saviour. But he could at least turn Pakistan around. I would rather have 2-3 years of development under IK than 8-10 years worth under anyone else.

One of the major reasons I have supported PPP from the mid-80's has been because that was the only party which could bring majority of Pakistanis under one tent; Pakistan has paid a very heavy price for ethnic politics--the break away of E. Pakistan was but the most important example.

Unfortunately, from the hanging of ZAB, to the persecution of PPP under Zia for 11 years, to the ISI/Military campaign against PPP right until 2008, and till the murder of Benazir Bhutto in late 2007, the PPP has been virtually no longer the 'chain' which binds Pakistan. PPP has been done in badly by the stupid Pakistani establishment to Pakistan's own detriment.

I HOPE and pray that NS can be a truly national-level leader. If he is not then disaster awaits Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom