What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

honesty,vision,experience ----- cant find all these 3 qualities in a single party

however pti will be more seasoned and mature next time around and their voters would also know that their party is a force to be reckoned with rather than a one man show... thus giving pti voters confidence in their numbers,next time around

pti contested for the first time guys!!!

You are looking for THREE qualities? I will settle for any ONE of them!

Fakhr U. G. Ebrahim ‏@u_fakhr 1h
If you lose you say its rigging, if you win you call it your right. My dear Pakistani's please start accepting other's mandates.

Bhai I know it all, lamha ba lamha report.

KUch na kuch to hoye ga...either Saad Rafique will whine or Pro PTI folks will protest against this ghapla.

Abhi kia haal hai?

NOt too shabby till now eh?

A tense calmness... Everyone is on their on their toes for results i n NA-125 and NA-122. What about NA-120?

Bhai I know it all, lamha ba lamha report.

KUch na kuch to hoye ga...either Saad Rafique will whine or Pro PTI folks will protest against this ghapla.

Abhi kia haal hai?

NOt too shabby till now eh?

Saad Rafique jeeta, tow NA-125 k polling stations ki eent sy eeent bjaa dungaa..
You don't know how hard it was to convince my parents to vote for PTI... Aisii ki Taisii Saad Rafique kii... :pissed:

182325_10152817150170641_1720231394_n.jpg

Oh great comeback.. took all of your two brain cells to return with racist when you have no answer for your inhumane desires?

Well i have more feelings for the victims rather thn murders .. If this is inhumanity so i am happy with it ..

I HOPE and pray that NS can be a truly national-level leader. If he is not then disaster awaits Pakistan.

His record is better than PPP in this regard. He generally only resorts to petty provincial disputes when in the opposition.

punjab should celebrate ab to 90% development will happen in punjab, loadshedding ka badla lya jye ga karachi se :rolleyes:

Are you insane? I voted against one of my own uncle, just because of ideological differences. He was in Nawaz camp!

Obviously, Pashtuns stand for votes in Pashtun dominated areas. Trust me, even if a cow had stood for elections, with election symbol "bat", then we all would have voted bat. My mom refused to go for a heart procedure, before she could vote PTI.

What's wrong with you? :blink:

No Sir. I just tell it like it actually is, not what I or someone else wishes it to be.

The people of Pakistan are the dumbest in the world. People like these don't deserve a country.

I don't know why PTI friends have lost all hopes, my friends, in democracy opposition party has a very important role to play, an effective and honest opposition can keep checks and balances on the government, without a strong opposition democracy simply can't work.

Be positive and cheer up!

I guess PTI got success in KPK because of their strong opposition of USA/NATO and this war going on in that region

Hope he delivered what he promised to people of KPK

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom