What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Its better someone kill them or else they will kill many innocent people without any reason ..

Another racist.. good to know people's true colors.
You are no different from people like Abu Jahal or Ariel Sharon.

Do haath aur do pairon ki lanat Saad Rafique ko.

I actually respected the guy before these elections and even this morning!

125 main chakar chalnay wala hai.

Bhai Faujio aur Moujio (DHA) waalo nai A.S.S lai laini hay jis nay bhe hanky panky ki PML-N kai liye that's for sure. You don't know how hype up they are both and we the minority of PTI voters in SAAD rafique strong hold

i dont care about them.... they are the enemies and they should be treated as hell.... and i have no soft policies in my heart... btw do u belong to mqm?? :(

You are the enemy for all Pakistan.. and I belong to Pakistan.

another point: Imran will probably win from all his seats. What will be the result for all the seats he vacate..? In re-election will alll the voters come out in same numbers to vote for someone else..? especially after a moral crushing defeat..?

Yes .... Point should be noted ................
That's why I hate parliamentary democracy ... Pakistanis should emphasize on Presidential democracy ...........

They sat together in Bhurban.. they'll do it again.. however I would look first to the JI for a coalition partner.. then independant lotas.. N league would keep a PPP coalition its last choice.

If that does happen.. expect PPP government in Sindh along with MQM to raise the old Sindh-Punjab issue but along the lines of the Balochis(who will push for further Independence) .. Im telling you NP.. The words of AKD and few others are ringing in my ears.. :cry:

The COAS doesnt care, he has made his retirement plan with brother dear and will quietly bow out. The next chief will preside over an increasingly sidelined army.

An Army in its proper subservient place according to the Constitution may actually be a good thing for Pakistan and all of us.

I have a question. How many seats are needed to form a govt.? 135 right?

They voted for a pashtun, not because of anything else.

Nonsense...PtI never played the Pashtun card...it and pML were the only parties which didn't employ the ethnicity card.

Had they wanted to vote for a pashtun, ANP would have gotten much more seats. Pashtuns voted for a new party, since ANP rule was pathetic.

Another racist.. good to know people's true colors.
You are no different from people like Abu Jahal or Ariel Sharon.

I am also a Muhajir so don't judge me .. I will not have any regret if i have to suffer because of them ...

They spread racism all over in Sindh .. Its better to kill some people instead of letting them murder many ..

Are you insane? I voted against one of my own uncle, just because of ideological differences. He was in Nawaz camp!

Obviously, Pashtuns stand for votes in Pashtun dominated areas. Trust me, even if a cow had stood for elections, with election symbol "bat", then we all would have voted bat. My mom refused to go for a heart procedure, before she could vote PTI.

What's wrong with you? :blink:

They voted for a pashtun, not because of anything else.

ECP is sooooo corrupted too.

We should protest against ECP for re-election again with full army control...

it is really sad to see people giving the election results an ethnic color.... Be Pakistani.... :pakistan:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom