What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

jungibaaz I can't believe this that you are saying this! what do you expect after all that dhadhli we are still second leading party.....which is great..there was once time when people didn't even know pti...even old,handicapped men,women showed up for elections...to vote.....now we need to trust in Allah subhana o tala..rather than these demons of despair:hitwall:

What PTI has managed is a great achievement.
I am immensely proud of all PTI leaders, workers and supporters.

But PPP managing as many seats as PTI, PMLN a government who's been in for 26 years given another chance?
even if everything was fair and free, what would PTI have? 5 more seats?
PPP/PMLN a few less? It's just not significant.

It pains me to see my countrymen suffer.
But it seems most of them are responsible for what's coming to them.

PP 200 - #PMLN Shaukat Hayat Bosan defeats kidnapped Syed Ali Haider Gillani s/o Yousaf Raza Gillani #PPP

An Army in its proper subservient place according to the Constitution may actually be a good thing for Pakistan and all of us.

That is not what I mean. That role is its reality.
What I refer to is an establishment that is finished.. to the extent that it will no longer bother whether your nuclear capability will be kept or not.. whether you stay together as a cohesive nation or not.
There will be MORE inroads into military business.. and at the end.. a vassal state is quite possible.
Chilling as it sounds.. this has played out till now EXACTLY as I was told by certain well-connected people.. and now I am truly afraid.

honesty,vision,experience ----- cant find all these 3 qualities in a single party

however pti will be more seasoned and mature next time around and their voters would also know that their party is a force to be reckoned with rather than a one man show... thus giving pti voters confidence in their numbers,next time around

pti contested for the first time guys!!!

Oh punjabies time to give your leader a free haircut... in end the of the day its your leader and a free 1 please. So he doesn't spend all your money on another hair transplant :omghaha:

2yvnj49.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^ you selected this guy to be our PM! WTF:cry:

Bhai Faujio aur Moujio (DHA) waalo nai A.S.S lai laini hay jis nay bhe hanky panky ki PML-N kai liye that's for sure. You don't know how hype up they are both and we the minority of PTI voters in SAAD rafique strong hold

Bhai I know it all, lamha ba lamha report.

KUch na kuch to hoye ga...either Saad Rafique will whine or Pro PTI folks will protest against this ghapla.

Abhi kia haal hai?

@nuclearpak :
sir g 100% results so far are
PML-N in lead with 17 seats
PTI with 12 seats

NOt too shabby till now eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't fix "slave" mentality with just a few campaigns. People of Punjab are used to Patwariz running their daily lives. Let them have it. Now just because of them, rest of us will suffer as well. All hail, the ganjaz and their patwareez. :hitwall:

BB @Hyperion wht is da reason dat v lost ?:undecided: i kno da odds in ECP,riggin,etc but dint v tried n workd very hard?:undecided:

I am also a Muhajir so don't judge me .. I will not have any regret if i have to suffer because of them ...

They spread racism all over in Sindh .. Its better to kill some people instead of letting them murder many ..

How are you a Muhajir? You werent born in Pakistan???

And its never better to kill people.. that is what Islam teaches us.. not Mohajirpan or whatever.
I have no sympathy for MQMs cards.. but I despise people who have no value for human lives.

Guys Chill & Enjoy the Vid...
NA 250 Rehman Malik being abused
‏رحمان ملک جب ووٹ کاسٹ کرنے گئے تو ان کی کس طرح عزت افزائی کی گئی دیکھیں اس وڈیو میں،

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom