What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

4f3oj.jpg

Warka DANGGGGGG!! sher aya aya lol (in my broken/fresh urdu)

This is fucken hilarious :omghaha:

We don't want that Pakistan will fell into MAGHARABI MUASHRAT under PTI ultra modern manifesto.

We will default within a year.

Do you know what that means?

Nawaz has no policies of his own. All he knows is how to build roads. Maybe he should be CEO of a road building company.

He cannot govern, he nearly made us bankrupt in 1999 till the army took over.

I don't understand people like you. When will you realise? Till they are breaking our land into provinces?

Bro, PTI had punjabi leaders too!
It's not like Pathans were running for PTI in Punjab.

The reason I am so ashamed of Punjab is because they complain about all the bad governance and then vote for the same criminals.
If I ever hear a Punjabi complain about the government or law or economy I will tell them to shut the hell up since they voted for their own fate.

Read my post properly... Leave aside the educated lot... If its about PTI popularity, I am proud to say that it confronted with some of the heavy weights of PML-N. IK himself winning from Punjab...

And by leader I mean PARTY LEADER.. CHAIRMAN..

Its about ethnicity in our Country.. Obviously you and I don't think in that way but most people in Pakistan do...

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 4m
این اے16ہنگو؛تحریک انصاف کےحاجی خیال زمان22ہزارووٹ لیکرکامیاب

PTI should now give strong opposition to PML if the first 6 months don't go smoothly.

Better to be strong opposition than a N government.

At the moment, PTI lost 2nd position, and PPP is now at 2nd. So may be PTI may not able to bring any of his opposition candidate. as PPP+ANP+PML-Q+MQM will have more numbers.

We will default within a year.

Do you know what that means?

Nawaz has no policies of his own. All he knows is how to build roads. Maybe he should be CEO of a road building company.

He cannot govern, he nearly made us bankrupt in 1999 till the army took over.

I don't understand people like you. When will you realise? Till they are breaking our land into provinces?

Rather than defaulting, there will be another arrangement with IMF.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 5m
پی پی118منڈی بہاءالدین؛(ق)لیگ کےمونس الہیٰ 37ہزار348ووٹ لیکرکامیاب

Your view is too narrow..
Acknowledgement of common culture is a good thing.. I am giving an example of personality sway and not what will happen.
Rest easy.

Correct me but hasn't he been saying this thing since 1999 i.e. Lahore summit before Musharraf threw him out.

pti did not become part of previous gov and this non bargaining stance is very important for them to keep up for the next 5years if they want a future in politics --- a hard hitting strong opposition, yet united on core issues with pmln

Yaar why is everyone blaming PUNJAB!!

Keep aside the vote of the educated people!! THE FACT IS:-

- Punjab voted for a party with Punjabi leader
- KPK voted for a party with Pathan leader
- Sindh voted for a party with Sindhi leader
- Karachi results are ****!! Pure rigging...

So its not KPK making a wise decision on the basis of VISION but ethnicity...

This is a sad and alarming case in Pakistan!!

well also people look only for local development ..many people voted for nawaz because of this metro, good roads in Lahore and all this distribution of laptops and stuff like that

and same was the case of PPP in sindh with benazir income support and other such schemes for local people there to secure votes. Imran is new in this feild of political game and i guess in few more years PTI will become more stronger and bigger

If it was all about ethnicity then PPP never get majority seats in previous election

if pml n allies it self with ppp then i wonder how its supporters will react after such alliance will obviously help PPP. Well without a doubt now imran khan has a golden opportunity to work on kpk and show that he can run an administration and can show us a glimpse of it. Well hope in the next 5 years we will see positivity in kpk.......

What the hell did saad rafique do? Is he allowed to do this? where are rangers and police and ECP. how can he just stop 200 polling stations? This is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom