What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Thank you for this comprehensive posting... btw does anyone know if/when Turkey will buy T129?

tara0004.jpg

2013 will be the year when First T-129's will be delivered to Turkish army...

well it still have been evaluated how many years PA need to sign the deal some times they want tiger than apaches than ATAK what the hell they are doing

well it still have been evaluated how many years PA need to sign the deal some times they want tiger than apaches than ATAK what the hell they are doing

I think If The president of Pakistan was Pervez Musharref, We have already started working on multiple areas from air defence systems to land platforms...

PICTURE: Turkey's first T129 attack helicopter crashes

By Tolga Ozbek

The first prototype of AgustaWestland's T129 attack helicopter being developed for Turkey crashed on the afternoon of 19 March during a test flight, leaving its Italian test pilot and its test engineer needing hospital treatment for minor injuries.

Early indications point to a loss of power to the tail rotor while flying at an elevation of 1,500ft (455m) near Verbania in northern Italy. Investigation of the incident will focus on establishing the exact cause of the power failure.

getAsset.aspx

The $3 billion ATAK project, based on the A129 Mangusta, is likely to be delayed because of the crash. The deal was signed in 2008, and the first prototype, P1, made its first flight in September 2009. Turkey has ordered 50 production T129s for delivery from 2013 and has options on another 41.

AgustaWestland will make two T129 prototypes in Italy, after which manufacture will shift to its Turkish partner TAI. The aircraft will be equipped with Turkish-made systems including electronics, forward-looking infrared sensor, cockpit avionics and mission computer from Aselsan, and weapon systems from Roketsan.

getAsset.aspx

PICTURE: Turkey's first T129 attack helicopter crashes

^^^ No it was the T-129 prototype. A-129 thing got started by some people that were confused about variants. If you look at the crashed helicopter you can see the LHTEC CTS800-4A engines on it. Also there is another picture of the front where you can see the Aselsan AselFLIR-300. It went down while conducting high altitude testing. The tail rotor was lost.

atleast 30 helicopters each to counter indian threat from lands of punjab and desert of sindh and in desert they willl be good becoz indian tanks will not move very smoothly in desert specially arjun dont know about T 90

What do you mean? MBT Arjun won't move smoothly coz T 129 will hunt them or they simply can't move in desert???

Hello Brothers... :)

Thnaks for your great news BlackBlood brother... In future, We are going to see P-129's in Pakstan Land forces inventory indeed... :)

Addition information about T-129:

It is also reported that Undesecretariat of Turkish defence industry officials have offically visited Jordan to talk about T-129 Atak and Requirements of Jordan military... I mean Those news and sources are reflecting completely truths...

and It is also reported that Indian officials are also evaluating to order some T-129 Atak... It must be a politic move of Indian authorities against Pakistan...

Regards...

Any Link or saw in ur dream?

Brother, Which questions must I answer about Atak?

Bro, We have also disscussed this subject with my Turkish forumers..

The Results...

1- Reject the offers of Indians directly cause of Pakistani brothers
2- Ask Pakistani officials whether T-129 shoud be exported or not...
3- Anothers told that We should export some T-129's to India with Turkish source-codes, Then, We must give those source-codes to Pakistani officials to chance T-129's a flying tin at a possible conflict... :)

Whichone Do you prefer bro ? :)

india want to buy atak it must be the joke as a friend can turkey sell this to india cabati can u naswer

Haha , I think they have not learned any lessons from the Naval guns refusal from Turkey:lol:

Well chil out you all.....still no creditable link have been posted yet that india asked for T whatever helicopters and you guys already bouncing :victory: on your feet how turkey rejected india's proposal of buying these helicopters. i don't think India would be interested in turkish helicopters as turkey have no experience in the field of making attack helicopters. true we need some attack helicopters but we have some options better then t 129 you know Ka 52, Super cobra, tiger etc. and don't forget lch is gonna be ready soon which will be equal if not better then the turkish one.

What do you mean? MBT Arjun won't move smoothly coz T 129 will hunt them or they simply can't move in desert???

Choose which ever you like

Any Link or saw in ur dream?

I wish you had some manners of talking. Before speaking please make sure who you are talking to. You had doubt on his statement a simple Any link would have done the job but .......

[/QUOTE]

What happened to the Tiger deal ?

The Tiger deal was never really in serious contention because it was expensive and the spares were available in europe adding to more costs....

Back
Top Bottom