What's new

PAC And China,s JXX/J14 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying that 300 Jf-17 withing 2015 is just speculation, Ie You must go 60 aircrafts a year.... Do u really think thats possible for pakistan? And that too 1B$ annually for JF-17 thunder alone.

300 figure is the unofficial figure. 150 for the time being is the official figure.

And that is the confirmed figure for the time being, 50 with Chinese systems and hopefully the next 100 with western ones.

Plus, you can ask those who say the 2015 300 figure, personally, and based on reality it would be 150 by 2015.

After 2015, we may see another evolution in the design of JF-17 if PAF does continues with the design.

Pakistan’s JF-17 Fighter Program
See for news dated March 7/09

Going by Max capacity from yr one....30 Plans an year X 10 Yrs = 300 JF 17......

This means its going to take 10 Yrs to manufacture 300 JF 17...Unless they increase capacity to may be 50-60 an year...sounds speculative and fan-boyish...

Even if that happens It will be only by 2020 not by 2015....:wave:

300 figure is the unofficial figure. 150 for the time being is the official figure.

And that is the confirmed figure for the time being, 50 with Chinese systems and hopefully the next 100 with western ones.

Plus, you can ask those who say the 2015 300 figure, personally, and based on reality it would be 150 by 2015.

After 2015, we may see another evolution in the design of JF-17 if PAF does continues with the design.

Hmnnnnn 150 is achievable by 2015...

And yeah another thing, Pakistan will not alone be manufacturing the JF-17s, China also has the production capacity and they will also be manufacturing and delivering them.

I dont think PAC has the Infrastructure to Build more than 10 Aircrafts a year.... May I know where and How Many Plants PAC has? I might be wrong aswell...

there's absolutely no bar on thinking whatever you want.......

Pakistan’s JF-17 Fighter Program
See for news dated March 7/09

Going by Max capacity from yr one....30 Plans an year X 10 Yrs = 300 JF 17......

This means its going to take 10 Yrs to manufacture 300 JF 17...Unless they increase capacity to may be 50-60 an year...sounds speculative and fan-boyish...

there is also another manufacturing facility in the world that we know as CAC .....I hope you would have got my point

And yeah another thing, Pakistan will not alone be manufacturing the JF-17s, China also has the production capacity and they will also be manufacturing and delivering them.

But when the real deal is only for 150, How can one say 300 JF-17's within 2015?

But when the real deal is only for 150, How can one say 300 JF-17's within 2015?

In one of the interview the Ex-ACM has said that we will go for 250 JF-17s. The initial figure when the program started was 150, but once the final product came into being and by looking at its performance and potential to further grow, the number was raised.

So based on that, some analysts quoted the figure of 300 in future.

250 figure has been confirmed by PAF officials, may be 300 also, but i haven't seen that figure quoted by any official, but 250 has been.

And as for production facilities, PAC has built a brand new production facility as Kamra just for the JF-17 program.

My guess is 150 initial figure and after then more evolution in the design and another batch of production.

In one of the interview the Ex-ACM has said that we will go for 250 JF-17s. The initial figure when the program started was 150, but once the final product came into being and by looking at its performance and potential to further grow, the number was raised.

So based on that, some analysts quoted the figure of 300 in future.

250 figure has been confirmed by PAF officials, may be 300 also, but i haven't seen that figure quoted by any official, but 250 has been.

And as for production facilities, PAC has built a brand new production facility as Kamra just for the JF-17 program.

My guess is 150 initial figure and after then more evolution in the design and another batch of production.

Are you saying that all of this will be Within 2015?:coffee:

ASIAN DEFENCE: Pictures of JF-17 Thunder

By the end of year 2009, full strength of JF-17 Thunder aircraft squadron will be operational at PAF Base, Peshawar. By 2010, 60% of the airframe and 80% of the avionics will be indigenously produced by PAC and PAF will get 250 JF-17 Thunders by 2015. :smitten::pakistan::china:

its going to take china atleast 15 more years to build a stealth fighter.if that is they at all can build onemark my words 15 years is a long span of time...:coffee:

O really!!!!!!!!!

It is at maximum 5-7 years away

Let me clear the JF-17 production once for all.

2010 - PAC will make 10-12 aircrafts this year.
2011 - PAC will be making around 15-16 aircrafts per year.
Onwards - PAC can make 20-25 aircrafts per year.

The capacity is not the problem, its the finances and the rate PAF wants to absorb the plane. If needed, CAC can be contracted to deliver the planes and/or a night shift can be run. In fact, the PAC chairman explicitly said that we can run a night shift if we wish to export the JF-17 or speed up.

Therefore, 150 or 250 planes by 2015 are both feasible depending on finances. Production capacity is NOT a bottleneck. Also the PAF chief said, they have a commitment of 150 planes but he also said "my govt. knows and I know that these figures will have to go up" to 250-275.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom