What's new

PAC And China,s JXX/J14 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops you deleted it again, hehehe... u are active enough... Sorry bro, wont happen again...

Hi,
I haven't read any official statements from Chinese side regarding the J-xx for Pakistan or even for Chinese them selves, if there are any official or confidential reports please share, i am really keen to know what the future of Pakistan holds when it comes to stealth fighters, i read some where that France and Brazil would also be making a stealth fighter, please if any one has any information on that so do share

Hi,
I haven't read any official statements from Chinese side regarding the J-xx for Pakistan or even for Chinese them selves, if there are any official or confidential reports please share, i am really keen to know what the future of Pakistan holds when it comes to stealth fighters, i read some where that France and Brazil would also be making a stealth fighter, please if any one has any information on that so do share

The official statement was a speech given by the vice chief commander of PLAAF. He mentioned in a TV interview that Chinese 4G will be inducted in 7-8 years. Later the statement was tuned down by other generals as saying the Chinese 4G fighter would be a modified J-10.

In reality many know that there are 4G fighter development projects going on in CAC and SAC. The CAC 4G demonstrator has already been built. It's prototype is supposed to be ready before the April 30th. The maiden flight will take place later this year.

I believe that PAF is in contact with PLA about the Pak 4G fighter program.

OK Guys, i guess we had enough discussion on this topic and nothing more to contribute. So instead talking about JF-17 over here, plz revert back to the official JF-17 thread for continuation of the discussion.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom