What's new

Our failed love story :(

Larki dramay kari ri hain. Shayd jitna bhi saboot dayn, yeh manjun ney manay ga.

Hum sab salon say tajarbay karkay baata rey hain na?

English bro, english.

But I can get a broad idea of what you are trying to say..

It is the duty of us guys to show solidarity with our freshly-separated Ummah, even if he listens or not...:lol:

i hv decided to abuse her badly....so that she dont talk to me atleast in future and i will hv reson to hate her..
tabhi niklunga is pangey se..bye god..agey se kabhi lakdi ka panga ni karna

You are such a loser , if you talk to a girl for few weeks means you can easily judge her character. But its quite funny in your case you can't able to understand her fully even after 10yrs? IMO you deserved right treatment don't blame others.

why do you think i am looser.... can we predict cunning people mentality????...
i trusted her... both of families accepted for our marriage long time back..... but she got NRI proposal... and im not interested to leave my parents.... they are already in depression after my sis death, how can i leave them alone........ you got no right to criticize me.....

how you are judging my character then?.... I neva cared about money...

Ok..didnt both of u know from the begining tht both of u belong to a bit different caste? Why didnt the girl tell u in the very begining tht her parents would object to your caste, before proceeding ahead in an affair? She should have known this already then....
Ok..now as some ppl are suggesting tht she might have lost interest in you, thts why she might be avoiding u..its very much a possibility..u should think abt it seriously.....but only u can judge her better..
If u think, she is genuinely involved in you, then what u must do, is , first convince your own parents, and then ur parents must take ur proposal to her house, as a neutral party... Theres no need to show, tht both of u are involved in each other..or even know each other...Maybe ur parents can say something like we saw her in some wedding party..or whatever..take the proposal, as in arrange marriage cases...once ur propsal is there, then maybe she can confide in her sister(if she has)or through some friend, she can try to convince her parents....try your luck once... If not successful, then this must be better for you....but i am still unable to understand why didnt she tell u abt the caste problem, in the very begining tht her parents woulnt agree to this...

i hv decided to abuse her badly....so that she dont talk to me atleast in future and i will hv reson to hate her..
tabhi niklunga is pangey se..bye god..agey se kabhi lakdi ka panga ni karna

Kaka tu vi dramaybaaz an. If you want her to regret her decision just ignore her. You will be surprised how quickly will get married. Go on fb and start talking to her friend and don't even mention her name. Then sit back, drink tandi lassi and watch the show unfold.

Love is spread in every religion..

But in this event you have very limited sincere peoples form both sex..

After all your story have very limited result because you can not utilize your good ways for this job...:cool:

My only advice :

Short term - booze and share this with your closest friends..

Long term - marry a kudi who looks better than her and then 'chance' upon her one day introducing your wifey. Believe me, that reaction would be priceless.

My only advice :

Short term - booze and share this with your closest friends..

Long term - marry a kudi who looks better than her and then 'chance' upon her one day introducing your wifey. Believe me, that reaction would be priceless.

Back
Top Bottom