What's new

Our failed love story :(

How old are you?

23 n she is 21

Wat you did? have you talk 2 her parents?. Eloping is not possible in your case coz she is not strong in her love. Only option left is you should talk to her parents and your lover creating barrier between you and her family members so break that barriers. From now don't listen to her just proceed in your way even problem arises its not matters you definitely get some positive solution.

Don't bother about your parents ,your focus is 2 get that girl then keep trying until your goal reached.

Talk to her parents?? ..she will drink poison b4 i reach her house :rofl: :cry: ..
Arey yaar..cycle ke dono tyres ek saath chalte hai..even one is punctured then cant procedd..and she is punctured one and completely demoralised and feared....from wat?...just due to wrong fkiinng stuff inside her brain....

Paan Singh ki yeh halat hui hain. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
23 n she is 21

Talk to her parents?? ..she will drink poison b4 i reach her house :rofl: :cry: ..
Arey yaar..cycle ke dono tyres ek saath chalte hai..even one is punctured then cant procedd..and she is punctured one and completely demoralised and feared....from wat?...just due to wrong fkiinng stuff inside her brain....
You haven't reached 25...until then both of you should stall your marriage talks in your family then try after 2-3 years, your parents still think you are children, but after certain age parents will take you mature enough to take such a significant step like marriage.

TIll then ....enjoy this feeling of love......until then.....:enjoy:

Paan Singh ki yeh halat hui hain. :lol:
Abe oye, yahan kisi ka dil toota pada hai, tumhe daaru yaad aa rahi hai.....jaane do masoom ko....:lol:

Rafi bhai ne jo song post kiya hai sun lo.....

Pyaar kya hota hai, tum kya jaano chunni babu....

Yeh dialogue yaad aa gaya frm namaste london-Ishq de meree mitra pehchaan ke, mit javay jadoon zid apnan de

23 n she is 21

Why you telling her about your arrival?:D ok....now try some other girl.

Just now I checked your age is 23? she is 21? I given wrong advice to you sorry , focus on your studies dear.

Being only one year older than you I can tell you that you are not in love. True story. It's just infatuation and If you had stayed together longer would have probably lost interest in her. She probably already has lost romantic interest in you, but didn't know how to tell you because she cares for your friendship.

Attraction and love are two very different things.

Just keep it moving. Every time a bharti cries about his failed love story on the forum I always put on this song.

Ultimately it has a solid message.

LoL @ your last sentence.

I don't know why Indians or Pakistanis always want to share their failed love adventures. I was always taught to keep sadness to myself. I never talked to anyone about anything. Always just kept it inside.

Its good to share it with your friends over a bottle of scotch...though not on a forum like this..

You haven't reached 25...until then both of you should stall your marriage talks in your family then try after 2-3 years, your parents still think you are children, but after certain age parents will take you mature enough to take such a significant step like marriage.

TIll then ....enjoy this feeling of love......until then.....:enjoy:

oh mere bhai..uski family mein ladki jaldi shaadi kar dete hai...25 tak to uske 2 bache bhi ho jayenge :rofl: she barely have 1 year and i asked her to wait for next december due to some family issue.

Why you telling her about your arrival?:D ok....now try some other girl.

then wat will happen after my arrival? ...she will be off from earth :) ..
i cant try yaar...itni achi hai yaara..
jitne mere mein kami hai,utni usme acchhai.....she is wonderful creature....

i never touched bottles even :rofl:
THen go and touch it....awesome friend in this situation, have seen so many friends getting over a girl just by drinking....

Statutory Warning: Drinking alcohol may force you to call your love and sometimes you will end up saying bad words.

Honestly I dont believe that...Seen plenty to believe that BS. I think she is avoiding you and bringing in all stories of parents and families to make it look simple. Girls are the same from TN to Punjab it seems.

Bro, if you drink just take a bottle of scotch...and your two best friends,..go to a river bank and finish that scotch with your friends...It works.

Being only one year older than you I can tell you that you are not in love. True story. It's just infatuation and If you had stayed together longer would have probably lost interest in her. She probably already has lost romantic interest in you, but didn't know how to tell you because she cares for your friendship.

Attraction and love are two very different things.

Just keep it moving. Every time a bharti cries about his failed love story on the forum I always put on this song.

Ultimately it has a solid message.

u r wrong dear.....Her bro is engineer too and i m too and she inquired abt my profession from her bro too and wat m doing presently..and where i will be after 2 yrs...so money is not issue at all....

Bhai, Paan. She left you for money, she was never your's. Realize this and move on.

nopes.....may be she is not mine but matter is not money at all..

THen go and touch it....awesome friend in this situation, have seen so many friends getting over a girl just by drinking....

Statutory Warning: Drinking alcohol may force you to call your love and sometimes you will end up saying bad words.

no yara...i will prefer to die ...

Honestly I dont believe that...Seen plenty to believe that BS. I think she is avoiding you and bringing in all stories of parents and families to make it look simple. Girls are the same from TN to Punjab it seems.

Bro, if you drink just take a bottle of scotch...and your two best friends,..go to a river bank and finish that scotch with your friends...It works.

no...it happened with in one day when she got to know every thing from her parents.Even after that she talk wid me but i closed every way of commn...
i respect u point but cant believe.

Larki dramay kari ri hain. Shayd jitna bhi saboot dayn, yeh manjun ney manay ga.

Hum sab salon say tajarbay karkay baata rey hain na?

Back
Top Bottom