What's new

Our failed love story :(

Ok..didnt both of u know from the begining tht both of u belong to a bit different caste? Why didnt the girl tell u in the very begining tht her parents would object to your caste, before proceeding ahead in an affair? She should have known this already then....
Ok..now as some ppl are suggesting tht she might have lost interest in you, thts why she might be avoiding u..its very much a possibility..u should think abt it seriously.....but only u can judge her better..
If u think, she is genuinely involved in you, then what u must do, is , first convince your own parents, and then ur parents must take ur proposal to her house, as a neutral party... Theres no need to show, tht both of u are involved in each other..or even know each other...Maybe ur parents can say something like we saw her in some wedding party..or whatever..take the proposal, as in arrange marriage cases...once ur propsal is there, then maybe she can confide in her sister(if she has)or through some friend, she can try to convince her parents....try your luck once... If not successful, then this must be better for you....but i am still unable to understand why didnt she tell u abt the caste problem, in the very begining tht her parents woulnt agree to this...

Sir,prob is not of caste...and we are brahmin sikhs.
Kaka tu vi dramaybaaz an. If you want her to regret her decision just ignore her. You will be surprised how quickly will get married. Go on fb and start talking to her friend and don't even mention her name. Then sit back, drink tandi lassi and watch the show unfold.

oh mere brah.....i once named her frnd who is beautiful too but she got mad and abused me badly that how u can name her even..pta ni kaise usko manaya..i know... :no:
even she checked every pic of my profile and comments by grls under that pics...uski wajah se mujhe half profile frnds delete karne padh gaye..

thats y i say she still like me but......she has family hysteria and it has overtaken her liking.

Ok..didnt both of u know from the begining tht both of u belong to a bit different caste? Why didnt the girl tell u in the very begining tht her parents would object to your caste, before proceeding ahead in an affair? She should have known this already then....
Ok..now as some ppl are suggesting tht she might have lost interest in you, thts why she might be avoiding u..its very much a possibility..u should think abt it seriously.....but only u can judge her better..
If u think, she is genuinely involved in you, then what u must do, is , first convince your own parents, and then ur parents must take ur proposal to her house, as a neutral party... Theres no need to show, tht both of u are involved in each other..or even know each other...Maybe ur parents can say something like we saw her in some wedding party..or whatever..take the proposal, as in arrange marriage cases...once ur propsal is there, then maybe she can confide in her sister(if she has)or through some friend, she can try to convince her parents....try your luck once... If not successful, then this must be better for you....but i am still unable to understand why didnt she tell u abt the caste problem, in the very begining tht her parents woulnt agree to this...

Sir,prob is not of caste...and we are brahmin sikhs.
Kaka tu vi dramaybaaz an. If you want her to regret her decision just ignore her. You will be surprised how quickly will get married. Go on fb and start talking to her friend and don't even mention her name. Then sit back, drink tandi lassi and watch the show unfold.

oh mere brah.....i once named her frnd who is beautiful too but she got mad and abused me badly that how u can name her even..pta ni kaise usko manaya..i know... :no:
even she checked every pic of my profile and comments by grls under that pics...uski wajah se mujhe half profile frnds delete karne padh gaye..

thats y i say she still like me but......she has family hysteria and it has overtaken her liking.

yaaro bada bura hua,i dont know it was good or bad but i am very frustrated these days..

I loved a grl.We talked n communicated a lot n had good understanding.We have same religion and decided to do marriage.There are few things about us..

1)Girl was 5'4 and i am 6'1 and i talked with my mom and she was not agreed on height and also on profession of girl.I am soft engineer and she says that it would be good if u choose a grl of same profession.I had hope that my parents will get agreed but i know i can convince dem still.and we both decided that we wont go against wish of our parents but will try to convince them.

Now the case wid grl was.

2)Girl is khalsa sikh but we are not and there is little bit difference b/w way of our following of god.Parents of grl are against such little bit thing coz she got parents views cleverly about that.so she said it would be difficult for us to leave each other later on and she has made her mind that her parents would surely reject me due to that factor and she has got demoralised completely.She is afraid of her family members n she says that i cant go against dem or even talk to them.I told her that there are different ways of talking wid parents,you cant simply go n tell them that i love this guy and want to marry him..surely they will kill u.. :(

I took initiative and talked to my mom so that i can raise her confidence that she too can but again same result.. :cry:

we stopped talking to each other and she got hard on me so that i should also forget her and now daily i wait for her messages which we used to exchange and calls...

i have tried to explain her many times but no result at all...i just like her n dont see anybody other than her still now.She has killed her feelings n ask me to do so but i cant.I want to fight but she is not ready n when i wake up in morning i see my phone waiting for her msg.I have stopped facebook n deleted my acct,even rarely come here too :cry:.
She daily checks that whether i m on fb or not and last day i opened again my fb just to talk smbody and i thought i have forgotten her but she again msged me n tried to talk..i dint have words to say n my mood got switched off due to that i still like her very much.

I dont know how to convince her...she has wrong things in her mind and i couldnt get her on board.I want her to atleast talk to her parents about me..parents will decide later on but she says that her family would kill her that her daughter is involved n talk wid me n will never trust her....

i dont know whether we are made for each other n left hope but what shud i do wid my heart..it doesnt forget her n she improved me a lot n i miss her... :cry:

i dont know why we human beings are too divided on such minor issues but here we dont have any issue like caste etc..but smthing else.. :cry:

i cant tell u guys..sorry...but just wanted to share my portion of life wid u.
hey dude, the girl is not the one for you, she is not ready to fight for what she loves, then what love is that.
there are 49._ % of women in INDIA, you'll find your soul mate. Dont worry or think about her. Move On.
she does not deserve you.

if it still haunts you, call your closest glass mate and have a couple of large and have it slow and talk why you need here and reason with your friend if she is despensible. and sure you'll find that she is despensible

hey dude, the girl is not the one for you, she is not ready to fight for what she loves, then what love is that.
there are 49._ % of women in INDIA, you'll find your soul mate. Dont worry or think about her. Move On.
she does not deserve you.

if it still haunts you, call your closest glass mate and have a couple of large and have it slow and talk why you need here and reason with your friend if she is despensible. and sure you'll find that she is despensible

yaaro bada bura hua,i dont know it was good or bad but i am very frustrated these days..

I loved a grl.We talked n communicated a lot n had good understanding.We have same religion and decided to do marriage.There are few things about us..

1)Girl was 5'4 and i am 6'1 and i talked with my mom and she was not agreed on height and also on profession of girl.I am soft engineer and she says that it would be good if u choose a grl of same profession.I had hope that my parents will get agreed but i know i can convince dem still.and we both decided that we wont go against wish of our parents but will try to convince them.

Now the case wid grl was.

2)Girl is khalsa sikh but we are not and there is little bit difference b/w way of our following of god.Parents of grl are against such little bit thing coz she got parents views cleverly about that.so she said it would be difficult for us to leave each other later on and she has made her mind that her parents would surely reject me due to that factor and she has got demoralised completely.She is afraid of her family members n she says that i cant go against dem or even talk to them.I told her that there are different ways of talking wid parents,you cant simply go n tell them that i love this guy and want to marry him..surely they will kill u.. :(

I took initiative and talked to my mom so that i can raise her confidence that she too can but again same result.. :cry:

we stopped talking to each other and she got hard on me so that i should also forget her and now daily i wait for her messages which we used to exchange and calls...

i have tried to explain her many times but no result at all...i just like her n dont see anybody other than her still now.She has killed her feelings n ask me to do so but i cant.I want to fight but she is not ready n when i wake up in morning i see my phone waiting for her msg.I have stopped facebook n deleted my acct,even rarely come here too :cry:.
She daily checks that whether i m on fb or not and last day i opened again my fb just to talk smbody and i thought i have forgotten her but she again msged me n tried to talk..i dint have words to say n my mood got switched off due to that i still like her very much.

I dont know how to convince her...she has wrong things in her mind and i couldnt get her on board.I want her to atleast talk to her parents about me..parents will decide later on but she says that her family would kill her that her daughter is involved n talk wid me n will never trust her....

i dont know whether we are made for each other n left hope but what shud i do wid my heart..it doesnt forget her n she improved me a lot n i miss her... :cry:

i dont know why we human beings are too divided on such minor issues but here we dont have any issue like caste etc..but smthing else.. :cry:

i cant tell u guys..sorry...but just wanted to share my portion of life wid u.

Well, don't lose hope, if you got enough money meet up with her one day and run off to some distant place, get married, start afresh, and settle there (and get your names changed if it becomes that serious of a issue).

why do you think i am looser.... can we predict cunning people mentality????...
i trusted her... both of families accepted for our marriage long time back..... but she got NRI proposal... and im not interested to leave my parents.... they are already in depression after my sis death, how can i leave them alone........ you got no right to criticize me.....

how you are judging my character then?.... I neva cared about money...

I am really felt sorry for your personal tragedy , I wrote that comment based on your previous post and I don't about that situation.

Yeah ,You can predict people mentality. IMO we can easily trace out money minded(habits die hard) people but you failed to predict her even after many years thats y I referred you as looser. If you saying something in a forum everybody having rights to comment on that and u have no rights to question other.

Your family background, your friends, how you spending money , interactions , approach, life style those are main criterion's to judge other characters. Appreciated.

Good you shared this in-forum, allow us to help.

I think Girl was not ready for this, Not willing to fight for her love. she don't deserve you.
Move on mate, Sh!t happens but makes you a stronger person. be optimistic, it helps trust me.

hang out with close friends (watch movies -non romantic, comedy) , spend quality time with family, adopt a pet, find a hobby.

Oh Yaar! teri story bhi meri purani story wali hi hai. She was nice and good girl but afraid of her family. Never talked to them and never allowed me to talk to them though I had multiple argument with here elder brother :D and main dene wala bhi tha par bach gaya Sssala (!). :P. Later on, we kept respect in our relation though it hurt both of us but then she got married to someone else hamne bhi kuch idhar ki kudiyon ko daane daale and then got married.

I can tell you this is the pain some times many people has to face but you should remember one thing relation is more important than person. Dont make it a bitter nut which will be hard to swallow. You are pretty young 23 and she is 21, both of you need 2-3 more years to come out of the phase of emotional young people to experienced couple. Carry on your relation and then try to talk. Lets see how it goes.

Take her, go to Iran and ask for protection, saying you'll make more Iranians. That is the only solution I can offer in which you get the girl

Back
Top Bottom