What's new

Our failed love story :(

I hv done more than enough,i mean much more than my capacity n my nature but pta ni vo sunti hi ni hai..
mere ko us pe gussa bhi ni aata,she is such a good grll....
Her family is conservative n she will prefer to die rather than running wid me and disrespecting her parents..
My Dad will kill me if he get to know wat m doing here but i had courage to tell my mom coz she is close to me and my dad is retired army officer :devil: :azn:

Har roj subah uski yaad aati hai :(,i look at my mobile phone like mad person waiting for smthing which is not coming n will never come. :cry:

i curse the day when i met her n curse god that why u brought her in my life?..i was living sexy life..i used to go here n there but ab koi ladki ki taraf dekhne ka dil ni karta...

Dil ni maanta... :(

Alright Majnun. Stop crying now. Put a smile on your face. Get on your motorcycle take a long ride. Sit under the stars. Think about the good times. Then consider her dead to you.

Stop being such a *****.

Indian women these days are getting ridiculously materialistic that its getting annoying. They dont seem to care about love anymore, just money and their husband's bank balance.

I started dating this girl Asha when we were both 18 four years ago, we are 22 and in last year of university now. Her parents dont know, and they have been looking for arranged marriage proposals for her. I told her to tell her parents that she loves me and will marry me in the future (we have same religion, caste, ethnicity), but she said she was scared because her parents are super conservative. Two months ago, she got a proposal from a 28 year old ugly Banker here in Canada who makes crazy money (like 150k/year), and now she is telling me to forget her because she is scared to tell her parents and also that this is a "good" rishta for her future. So there goes 4 years of love and relationship down the hill for money. It makes me so sad, but what can you do?

Most women these days only care about money and bank balance sadly...

yaar..money is not issue...maine us ko bola...if u r looking for money then i can double my salary in one year or may be more..but tum saath to do kam se kam..vo bhi ni hai...

now even my weight is reduced due to enough barking in front of her...and i feel that i m finished from inside n dont have ability for counter arguments....even i used to troll here but vo bhi dil ni krta...

yaar..money is not issue...maine us ko bola...if u r looking for money then i can double my salary in one year or may be more..but tum saath to do kam se kam..vo bhi ni hai...

now even my weight is reduced due to enough barking in front of her...and i feel that i m finished from inside n dont have ability for counter arguments....even i used to troll here but vo bhi dil ni krta...

It's obvious that you were not good enough for her. It happens.

Kisidin facebook me fursat se baat karenge mere love story ke bare me, rula nahi diya to mai apna alsi wala name change kar dunga.
Are humse bhi share kar lena.....hamare paas to dher saari kahaniyaan hain.......har ek saal main kisi se beintahaan pyaar ho jaata hai.....par kambakhat polygamy allowed nahin hai...:lol:

J/K

Alright Majnun. Stop crying now. Put a smile on your face. Get on your motorcycle take a long ride. Sit under the stars. Think about the good times. Then consider her dead to you.

Stop being such a *****.

mere bahi humne dil lagaya hai dimaag ni :)
aajtak us ko koi galat word ya us ke saath flirt ni kia....never...
she improved me n taught me a lot.....and i know she pretends that she dont care but i can read her heart...
i will never ever get a good person in my life...she is short of me but i love her not her height...

Stop being such a *****.
Tum yaar kisi ko akela nahin chodte....woh yahan pyaar main deewana hua hai...aur tum maje le rahe ho.....upar wala tumhare saath kahin aisa naa kare....:rofl:

Lol, my long story short.

July, 2006. She died, i tried but failed. Still living.
Sorry to hear that mate....keep on living....and if I offended you, sorry for that too....kabhi time mile to poori kahani batana....

she improved me n taught me a lot.....and i know she pretends that she dont care but i can read her heart...
i will never ever get a good person in my life...she is short of me but i love her not her height...

How old are you?

Listen to this, and console yourself - it was never meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hv done more than enough,i mean much more than my capacity n my nature but pta ni vo sunti hi ni hai..
mere ko us pe gussa bhi ni aata,she is such a good grll....
Her family is conservative n she will prefer to die rather than running wid me and disrespecting her parents..
My Dad will kill me if he get to know wat m doing here but i had courage to tell my mom coz she is close to me and my dad is retired army officer :devil: :azn:

Har roj subah uski yaad aati hai :(,i look at my mobile phone like mad person waiting for smthing which is not coming n will never come. :cry:

i curse the day when i met her n curse god that why u brought her in my life?..i was living sexy life..i used to go here n there but ab koi ladki ki taraf dekhne ka dil ni karta...

Dil ni maanta... :(

Wat you did? have you talk 2 her parents?. Eloping is not possible in your case coz she is not strong in her love. Only option left is you should talk to her parents and your lover creating barrier between you and her family members so break that barriers. From now don't listen to her just proceed in your way even problem arises its not matters you definitely get some positive solution.

Don't bother about your parents ,your focus is 2 get that girl then keep trying until your goal reached.

I always do wrong things with my cousins and friends :lol: you are too much secretive!

My grandfather said on the day of judgement all of your friends and relatives will come before God to bear witness to your sins. That's why it's better to keep it secretive.

Back
Top Bottom