What's new

Our failed love story :(

well,i dont consume meat and and yeah,i m clean shaven but its not a point and i m ready to grow hair....baat vo ni hai...baat faith ki hai

So why don't you become amrit shakya? Well , its not even faith...I mean you both follow to Sikhism hi krtay ho na :/ .... The parents should agree yar..you should talk to her parents buddy! Lets give it a try?

As they say : Try and fail , but don't fail to try....

So why don't you become amrit shakya? Well , its not even faith...I mean you both follow to Sikhism hi krtay ho na :/ .... The parents should agree yar..you should talk to her parents buddy! Lets give it a try?

As they say : Try and fail , but don't fail to try....

We are not amritdharis and we believe in sant mat...or u heard of RSSB? ;)

then how come you are judging me??? I know what is my right and what is not... Who are are you to decide about my life..... Yes you can comment against but not beyond limits.... Looser, you desrve that treatment what the crap is that????? When you are talking about my life, yes i do have all rights...

Did I suggested anything to decide your life? no ryt....I just given a statement about your story. Don't get angry fools use to get cheated nothing new and those victims(looser) write useless poems then always urinating( lacrimal gland lost its reputation) through eyes. You have full rights to defend :coffee:.

Did I suggested anything to decide your life? no ryt....I just given a statement about your story. Don't get angry fools use to get cheated nothing new and those victims(looser) write useless poems then always urinating( lacrimal gland lost its reputation) through eyes. You have full rights to defend :coffee:.

why do you think im a victim??? im more happy now because i got true color of her before marriage....i gave thanks to god, if she left me like that after marriage i will be biggest idiot... simply im telling you don't come to judge until unless you know them perfectly..... looser is ok but "you deserve that treat" is not good...

i have remedy for it.... Failed love story happens for a reason.... Reason is your thinking. This been tested.... What we think, we get that.... If we fear of losing than we lose the one we love.... There is a remedy that been tested since 3000 years.... Its Loving kindness mantra. Do this.... Sit with spine str8.... Now close ur eyes and think of mantra Loving Kindness and focus u are going up in air and u looking at below population. Spread loving kindness words on them and smile.... Think of ur gf and say loving kindness 6 times with a smile.... Check how she will call u within few weeks. Make sure u stay happy and smiling and then happiness will return to u.... Loving kindness mantra is the most powerful mantra by Buddha.... It works wonder. Trust me.

why do you think im a victim??? im more happy now because i got true color of her before marriage....i gave thanks to god, if she left me like that after marriage i will be biggest idiot... simply im telling you don't come to judge until unless you know them perfectly..... looser is ok but "you deserve that treat" is not good...

If you happy and not bother about anything means that is sign of real maleness.

My friend did btech at Chennai he had affair with his classmate ,she was from WB. After 1st year she stayed with his family members at his home for 3yrs and their parents on both sides agreed to get married. After she completed her degree she worked at B'lore then see moved to Lechister to pursue her higher studies one fine day(with in six months)she told she in love with somebody suddenly he replied ok.Then he married his colleague within six months now he is fine at US.

I never seen him worried about anything such a nice guy. Just play/enjoy with girls and be a macho man:azn:.

If you happy and not bother about anything means that is sign of real maleness.

My friend did btech at Chennai he had affair with his classmate ,she was from WB. After 1st year she stayed with his family members at his home for 3yrs and their parents on both sides agreed to get married. After she completed her degree she worked at B'lore then see moved to Lechister to pursue her higher studies one fine day(with in six months)she told she in love with somebody suddenly he replied ok.Then he married his colleague within six months now he is fine at US.

I never seen him worried about anything such a nice guy. Just play/enjoy with girls and be a macho man:azn:.

i have my own plans about my future... she want me to do job and earn more bucks.... and i have different views about my future... i worked for 3 years later only im doing Masters... I have two choices 1. leave my plans 2. leaving her.... but her self only decided to leave me... i could stop her... but not interested in her anymore after knowing her decision...

I am really depressed and don't know what to do... Mine is a 12year love story, she is the only daughter of my engineering department's HOD.. Now she is doing her PHD and I am just a degree holder... Initially I started loving her, after 6 years proposed her through mail like a stranger and one day just revealed who I am.. she was happy and we used to talk over phone and exchanged messages daily. 1000s of time we fought and patched again..

We both didn't know how to tell our stories to family. One day when my mom was in happy mood, I told my story. She didn't told anything, on my request my mom talked with her parents and they also accepted..

When her parents checked her horoscope with mine, ours is not getting matched. Now her parents are bit reluctant and not willing to allow her to marry me. She doesn't have guts to oppose her parents and not ready to do any register marriage against her parents wish.. our family dont have belief over horoscope and all, but the girls family do have. I really don't know which b@stard invented this horoscope.

Finally she told me, that she may marry someone but she will remeber me throughout her life...Some how, I need to make it happen. Doesn't really know whether it will become a failure or not....

-Maravan

I am really depressed and don't know what to do... Mine is a 12year love story, she is the only daughter of my engineering department's HOD.. Now she is doing her PHD and I am just a degree holder... Initially I started loving her, after 6 years proposed her through mail like a stranger and one day just revealed who I am.. she was happy and we used to talk over phone and exchanged messages daily. 1000s of time we fought and patched again..

We both didn't know how to tell our stories to family. One day when my mom was in happy mood, I told my story. She didn't told anything, on my request my mom talked with her parents and they also accepted..

When her parents checked her horoscope with mine, ours is not getting matched. Now her parents are bit reluctant and not willing to allow her to marry me. She doesn't have guts to oppose her parents and not ready to do any register marriage against her parents wish.. our family dont have belief over horoscope and all, but the girls family do have. I really don't know which b@stard invented this horoscope.

Finally she told me, that she may marry someone but she will remeber me throughout her life...Some how, I need to make it happen. Doesn't really know whether it will become a failure or not....

-Maravan

You defended Hindu religion and custom here with your tooth and nail and now you are abusing it?? Don't worry mate, everything happens for a good.. I have experiences which makes me believe that.

BTW I loved a gal for almost nine years and ended up marrying her.. :p:

After reading this thread I feel lucky to be born as a Sri Lanka after a long time. :omghaha::omghaha::alcoholic:

I never knew that i can bend in front of anybody too much..I m a guy who lives wid honor ..now i cry for it that how a person like me can bend too much n have patience.I cant tell u yaar..how much insult i used to feel after her every rejection :cry:

bro to yehi soch le key she don't deserve you, and god has some other plans for you.....

-Maravan

HOROSCOPE. And engineers! Sorry man, can't symaphize. You guys should have had enough sense to fight it out saying position of Mars and Jupiter DON'T determine your life. This is an issue you should have fought tooth and nail!

You defended Hindu religion and custom here with your tooth and nail and now you are abusing it?? Don't worry mate, everything happens for a good.. I have experiences which makes me believe that.

BTW I loved a gal for almost nine years and ended up marrying her.. :p:
You can never find a post of mine defending any religion, i am an atheist dude and more over a beef&pork eater.
I really dont know, what horoscope serves in someone's life? lets hope for the best.
Congrats and happy to know that you married your girl after 9 years of love...

HOROSCOPE. And engineers! Sorry man, can't symaphize. You guys should have had enough sense to fight it out saying position of Mars and Jupiter DON'T determine your life. This is an issue you should have fought tooth and nail!
Absolutely, I can understand. I dont know, whether horoscope is a just reason to avoid me or really it matters. Anyway its not over yet still having a month time, lets try for the best.

-Maravan
Go ahead marry her, but plan ahead though. Horoscope is only part of who you are born with, what you become is entirely dependant on you.

Back
Top Bottom