What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

We have it in pakistan also..called Kawa biryani!

Do you guys eat KAKA(Crow Biriyani).
The bird hardly has flesh to chew man
yen pa konjam kuda hindi puriyela? "kouwa=kaka"

but, the most feared is Mutton Biryani or Mutton items because..instead of mutton, they prepare dog!!!! ...it is shown in some movies someone eating mutton biryani and it was "kutha biryani":P I hope no one is eating at this time. :P

All over the world Muslims protested and even tried to explode a bomb for the sake of a photograph.

Compared to that an attempt to save a living thing is much more sane.

Photograph of a Human..Not a cow.....so there is the difference.

Photograph of a Human..Not a cow.....so there is the difference.

Photograph still doesn't have a life. It's just a piece of paper. Where as a cow is a living,breathing thing.

Anyway I am not extending this argument further. For me that is a just a piece of paper that can be shredded/recycled/thrown away but for you it is something different. Similarly our perspectives vary on the cow issue. For you it something that can be killed/eaten while for me it is to be revered and worshipped.

So respect my sentiments, I will respect you. As simple as that.

In India you kill Humans for the sake of Cows...end of.

Huh,

any proof except my local mullah said so.

If you are prone to lying,lie only to such an extent that it is believable.

Atleast let non muslims read those cartoons and read Satanic Verses? Won't work would it? That will still lead to violence in pakistan, no?

BTW India bans both, for the same reason beef is normally not available.

I eat beef, and it should be allowed, but the problem it is a problem of law and order and harmony, just like those cartoons and satanic verses. For communal harmony if govt controls it, then its worth it.

Sticks and stones.....the example would suffice if say Beef was taboo in India.
Some Indian members are adamant that publicly slaughtering a Cow is prohibited, not consuming it's Meat.

yen pa konjam kuda hindi puriyela? "kouwa=kaka"

but, the most feared is Mutton Biryani or Mutton items because..instead of mutton, they prepare dog!!!! ...it is shown in some movies someone eating mutton biryani and it was "kutha biryani":P I hope no one is eating at this time. :P

your making me sick...:bad: I`ll chew my chicken today...

Majority of the 'minorities' also know that. It's only the attention ****** who play out these antics bringing a bad name to all concerned.

The event was supported by leftists and conducted in the name of Dalit.

Majority of the 'minorities' also know that. It's only the attention ****** who play out these antics bringing a bad name to all concerned.

The event was supported by leftists and conducted in the name of Dalit.

I heard meat from young calves are also mixed with mutton.

portraying any image of our Prophet PBUH is haram. It's forbidden, so any attempt to make or publish such things would be plain STUPID.

it isn't haram to be around people eating pork; it isn't haram to be in the presence of pork.....any observant Muslim who is secure and has strong faith would not care or resort to physical attacks on people if the earlier hypothetical (about pork being served @ Osmania college/uni)

you can't juxtapose the cartoons thing to this incident.....that's absurd thing to do

Well the Hindu sensitivities cant be defined based on Muslim ones.. Right? Muslims have theirs and Hindus have their own. If Pakistan allows Pork that does not make India bound to allowing beef.. Just like its haram in Islam to draw the Prophet, its equally bad in Hinduism to kill a cow. Either be liberal or not. Cant have it both ways.. You want liberty to violate sensitivities of other religions, well, be ready to get yours violated too.. Else you are simply being a hypocrite...

When you are too well-fed, it attracts hindu aghori. They came to put a "steak" in the heart of the poor Osmania U student.

Back
Top Bottom