What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all films get back their investment through satellite rights before releasing.
satelite pakistan main bhi dekha jata hai to hua na pakistan ek market indian movies ka...:)

kisi ka ghar lootoge fir expect karoge ke woh khush hoga.

run kyon nahi hogi...zardari hai na apna Raw agent wahan.Dekha ek tha tiger bhi run karwa di :)

Ye zardari beech mein kahan se aagya.

broken ones get sold to hotels , restaurants, fast food chains etc.

They are mainly taken by a contractor and I heard it heads mostly to coconut oil plants.

No dance in it. No songs in it.

But still successful. Unbelievable.
Abhi tey pakistan main bhi beam hone wali hai wahan pe bhi success hogi....fir tey zakat ikkatha karne walon ki acchi lagani hai.:)

I don't know of any new temples being built in my neighbourhood. All of them are hundreds of years old. Some went a face lift..nothing more and I honestly is against building of new temples for the sake of building temples.

On the otherhand many temples run orphanages, hospitals and some give food everyday, 365 days a year. You need money to to run this.

Its hard to trust NGOs these days. i would rather donate it to PM/ CM relief fund and in Kerala you have the option of taking lottery ticket aptly named 'Karunya' meant for meeting the expense of treatment of poor patients. Its just Rs 50/- and the lottery is drawn every Saturday and if you are lucky you can get Rs 1 crore( minus taxes).
I don't mean building temples for sake of building one. I want those builders to build homes too.

We have donated money in renovation of temple in our village but we also provided land for school too.

As far as NGOs are concerned, if one really wants to give money, one can easily find one. All it takes is little research. Look at their development programs, their transperancy etc.

Maathe pe to terrorist ke bhi nahin likha hota tabhi to hum security agencies rakhte hain vigilance ke liye.

I agree with money given to PM/CM funds. Its better to give money somewhere than not helping at all.

Take responsibility of books of two students every year in any school. Each middle class family can provide books and stationary to at least one if not 2 students studying in primary level. The books are quite cheap.

They are bastards..but they are our bastards. If given a chance of my money being diverted to Swiss banks or used to stop developmental projects (read KKNP), I would choose the former.

Tum log har cheez par itna ghussa kiyun kartay ho.

ek film hi to hai.

mat dekho.

satelite pakistan main bhi dekha jata hai to hua na pakistan ek market indian movies ka...:)

Makes no sense as product's whose commercials are shown b/n breaks are mostly not available in Pakistan like HERO bikes.

Ye zardari beech mein kahan se aagya.
usi ki govt ne to di thi NOC ek tha tiger ko.............:D

To bolo hua na woh RAW agent jisne apne doosare RAW agent saathi par bani movie release karwa di woh bhi dushman mulk main...quite an achievement.........:rofl:

Tum log har cheez par itna ghussa kiyun kartay ho.

ek film hi to hai.

mat dekho.

My response has nothing to do with the film, its about how you intended to spend your Zakat.

usi ki govt ne to di thi NOC ek tha tiger ko.............:D

To bolo hua na woh RAW agent jisne apne doosare RAW agent saathi par bani movie release karwa di woh bhi dushman mulk main...quite an achievement.........:rofl:

oho .... pata nahin kya kya kehti ho.

I don't watch Indian movies. I know nothing about this or that agent, raw ya bhuna hua.

Makes no sense as product's whose commercials are shown b/n breaks are mostly not available in Pakistan like HERO bikes.
wahan par local ad aate hain.but how do they do it i dont know.may be like Doordarshan getting link from other network still runs its own ads while telecasting matches.

In temples in Kerala, the coconut offered (mainly to Ganapati) is broken in front of the deity..so no scope of reselling.

In siddhivinayak they take the entire coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom