What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pata kyon nahi hoga.i've list of hotels who throw away left over food too in my town.have contact with many of them for food bank.

You are crazy you know that.

Despite the above, which is a reality ..... this is indeed a praiseworthy act.

Does your city have food distribution points for such collections.

Mosques and Churches spend their money for promoting their religion and converting people to their religions by hook or crook. Christians often open schools, hospitals and orphanages. Money of of temples goes in pockets of the syndicate of priestly castes goons/politicians of local/state dominant castes.

are bhai unlogon ka bahar se dollars aur euros ata hey jitna uranahai urao indians ka kuchnahi jatahai

God. Every body fights.

Don't Hindu missionaries go abroad for inspiring others to convert.
they do and they maintain huge temples barsana dham types in austin.quite a vast piece of real estate between the hills.

they do and they maintain huge temples barsana dham types in austin.quite a vast piece of real estate between the hills.

How do they convert - what is their modus operandi.

Do they teach rigveda or upanishads etc etc or teach sanskrit or history.

How do they inspire people.

You are crazy you know that.

Despite the above, which is a reality ..... this is indeed a praiseworthy act.

Does your city have food distribution points for such collections.
I'm not crazy just that i've been raised like this only by my parents.

our volunteers go from hotel to hotel to collect it.some of the hotels deliver right at our hospital.so its kinda become major point of collection and distribution.other 5 points we have around the major temples in the town.

How do they convert - what is their modus operandi.

Do they teach rigveda or upanishads etc etc or teach sanskrit or history.

How do they inspire people.
Actually austin one is Iskon or something related to krishna.they read geeta etc.Ive seen gora giving lectures in pure sanskrit reciting geeta shlokas and telling its meaning both in hindi and english.

Onething is praiseworthy among goras is watever they do they do it with perfection.

I'm not crazy just that i've been raised like this only by my parents.

our volunteers go from hotel to hotel to collect it.some of the hotels deliver right at our hospital.so its kinda become major point of collection and distribution.other 5 points we have around the major temples in the town.

It is good that they managed to inculcate some good in you.

Crazy you are, this goodness notwithstanding.

Actually austin one is Iskon or something related to krishna.they read geeta etc.Ive seen gora giving lectures in pure sanskrit reciting geeta shlokas and telling its meaning both in hindi and english.

Onething is praiseworthy among goras is watever they do they do it with perfection.

haan .... Allah khaas khiyal rakh ke banata hai inko. :)

After watching Tremendous amount of Hollywood,German,Italian,Korean,Chinese,Portugal(still i don't know language of some of the movies i watched ) movies particularly four year of graduation , Now i have returned to Hindi movies again.

Believe Me i am Ph.D in movies But now i have realized(like Buddha) Hindi movies are best :angel: ! songs in them are very refreshing for viewers . i am really fed up of these stupid Hollywood movies those zombies and world crises :cry: or some CIA SPY :hitwall:, WAR BTW HUMANS AND MACHINES OR ALIENS..:lol: or less story more sex :coffee: or some kind human killing game movie :P repeat again and again.

It is good that they managed to inculcate some good in you.

Crazy you are, this goodness notwithstanding.

haan .... Allah khaas khiyal rakh ke banata hai inko. :)
i consider myself blessed one in every case.

And about goras its not that they are godgifted or something.its just that they are more disciplined.

5 ka show
5 ka show :lol:
5 ka show ki choro

kabhi fans show dekha hai movie release hone wale din se pahale raat ke 2baje start hota hai....................:)

After watching Tremendous amount of Hollywood,German,Italian,Korean,Chinese,Portugal(still i don't know language of some of the movies i watched ) movies particularly four year of graduation , Now i have returned to Hindi movies again.

Believe Me i am Ph.D in movies But now i have realized(like Buddha) Hindi movies are best :angel: ! songs in them are very refreshing for viewers . i am really fed of these stupid Hollywood movies those zombies and world crises :cry: or some CIA SPY :hitwall:, WAR BTW HUMANS AND MACHINES OR ALIENS..:lol: or less story more sex :coffee: or some kind human killing game movie :P repeat again and again.

Have you seen movies like Summer Holiday etc.

i consider myself blessed one in every case.

And about goras its not that they are godgifted or something.its just that they are more disciplined.

5 ka show ki choro

kabhi fans show dekha hai movie release hone wale din se pahale raat ke 2baje start hota hai....................:)

Yes you are a blessed one - even in your craziness.

ya both 1948 and 63 .....:lol:

and then you talk about machines etc.

Believe Me i am Ph.D in movies But now i have realized(like Buddha) Hindi movies are best :angel: ! songs in them are very refreshing for viewers . i am really fed up of these stupid Hollywood movies those zombies and world crises :cry: or some CIA SPY :hitwall:, WAR BTW HUMANS AND MACHINES OR ALIENS..:lol: or less story more sex :coffee: or some kind human killing game movie :P repeat again and again.
if you haven't seen the pakistani movies then your PHd is just trash.........................:tdown::tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom