What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot and has been active in certain regions. All I am saying is that, devotees who can pay thousands of rps in one temple, one should give some money directly to NGOs which are honest.
jaise honesty unke maathe par likhi hai.better use your own money and devote sometime instead of just throwing away money thinking it will reach the intended.

its govt. job to save flood victims but will you leave the person drowning.

I am not against making more temples. I want more temples in small cities and funds to go to social welfare all around India.

For every temple, build 10-100 homes for lowest segment of people. Various caste do it, We give money to our Caste organization to build hostels and scholarships for students of over caste. They are responsibility of govt. to but we use caste brotherhood to help poor and needy one even when we do it for our caste students.

I don't know of any new temples being built in my neighbourhood. All of them are hundreds of years old. Some went a face lift..nothing more and I honestly is against building of new temples for the sake of building temples.

On the otherhand many temples run orphanages, hospitals and some give food everyday, 365 days a year. You need money to to run this.

Giving money in temples should also include transfer 1 rps to an NGO every day. or 30 rps every month.

I can give you list of honest NGOs. Not all are bads.

Its hard to trust NGOs these days. i would rather donate it to PM/ CM relief fund and in Kerala you have the option of taking lottery ticket aptly named 'Karunya' meant for meeting the expense of treatment of poor patients. Its just Rs 50/- and the lottery is drawn every Saturday and if you are lucky you can get Rs 1 crore( minus taxes).

hmmmm ..... nazar aa raha hai.

saaray Indians afsos hi kar rahay hein.
ek to munni ya shiela song hona tha to saare pakistani nachate hote..........politicians se le ke police wale tak.:)

Its hard to trust NGOs these days. i would rather donate it to PM/ CM relief fund and in Kerala you have the option of taking lottery ticket aptly named 'Karunya' meant for meeting the expense of treatment of poor patients. Its just Rs 50/- and the lottery is drawn every Saturday and if you are lucky you can get Rs 1 crore( minus taxes).
Wahan se sabse jada chori hoti funds ki.:)

ek to munni ya shiela song hona tha to saare pakistani nachate hote..........politicians se le ke police wale tak.:)

Yes. Otherwise such films won't run in India as well.

At ajmer what the shirk they do is they resell the same chadar which a devotee offer on his grave.Btw temples are under the strict clutches of GOI its another matter that they themself loot the money instead of using it for public welfare.A huge amount of income GOI gets from them.
what u said about the chaddar happens in temples too, the same coconuts offered are resold severel times

Yes. Otherwise such films won't run in India as well.
Aaj kal flop movie bhi india main apna poora kharcha collect kar leti hai profit ke saat .kyonki use ab pakistan ki market aur overseas pakistaniyon ki market jo mil gayee hai....:tongue:

what u said about the chaddar happens in temples too, the same coconuts offered are resold severel times
coconut to dus bees rupay ka hoga..chadar to lakhon main jaati hai.

hmmmm ..... nazar aa raha hai.

saaray Indians afsos hi kar rahay hein.

magar ye film India me successful hogaya hey....lekin yahapar log jada khus nahi dikhrahehe.

Aaj kal flop movie bhi india main apna poora kharcha collect kar leti hai profit ke saat .kyonki use ab pakistan ki market aur overseas pakistaniyon ki market jo mil gayee hai....:tongue:

coconut to dus bees rupay ka hoga..chadar to lakhon main jaati hai.

OK. I didn't know that.

And will this movie also run in Pakistan.

magar ye film India me successful hogaya hey....lekin yahapar log jada khus nahi dikhrahehe.
kisi ka ghar lootoge fir expect karoge ke woh khush hoga.

OK. I didn't know that.

And will this movie also run in Pakistan.
run kyon nahi hogi...zardari hai na apna Raw agent wahan.Dekha ek tha tiger bhi run karwa di :)

In temples in Kerala, the coconut offered (mainly to Ganapati) is broken in front of the deity..so no scope of reselling.

Almost all films get back their investment through satellite rights before releasing.

Missed this movie but sounds fun, going by other members view ;)

Wahan se sabse jada chori hoti funds ki.:)

They are bastards..but they are our bastards. If given a chance of my money being diverted to Swiss banks or used to stop developmental projects (read KKNP), I would choose the former.

In temples in Kerala, the coconut offered (mainly to Ganapati) is broken in front of the deity..so no scope of reselling.

Almost all films get back their investment through satellite rights before releasing.
broken ones get sold to hotels , restaurants, fast food chains etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom