What's new

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should show this guy the movie but then, what are the chances the stuff belonged to him.
In June 2009, The Hindu published a report of Karnataka minister

G. Janardhan Reddy gifting a crown of gold and diamonds worth

Rs 45 crore to Tirupati.

After watching Tremendous amount of Hollywood,German,Italian,Korean,Chinese,Portugal(still i don't know language of some of the movies i watched ) movies particularly four year of graduation , Now i have returned to Hindi movies again.

Believe Me i am Ph.D in movies But now i have realized(like Buddha) Hindi movies are best :angel: ! songs in them are very refreshing for viewers . i am really fed up of these stupid Hollywood movies those zombies and world crises :cry: or some CIA SPY :hitwall:, WAR BTW HUMANS AND MACHINES OR ALIENS..:lol: or less story more sex :coffee: or some kind human killing game movie :P repeat again and again.
You don't have PhD in Movies then. You watched wrong genre movies.

Watch works of Scorcese, Chris Nolan, Clint Eastwood, Gus Van Sant, Spielberg, David Fincher etc.

Watch top 200 IMDB movies.

Zombies, aliens war is not entire Hollywood.

if you haven't seen the pakistani movies then your PHd is just trash.........................:tdown::tongue:

hmmmm....then i should get some taste of them , though i watched one "BOL" nice one :agree:.

but heard most are crap :pop:

hmmmm....then i should get some taste of them , though i watched one "BOL" nice one :agree:.

but heard most are crap :pop:

Youre wrong , most of them are not crap , but all of them are ;)

You don't have PhD in Movies then. You watched wrong genre movies.

Watch works of Scorcese, Chris Nolan, Clint Eastwood, Gus Van Sant, Spielberg, David Fincher etc.

Watch top 200 IMDB movies.

Zombies, aliens war is not entire Hollywood.

believe me i watched most of them . i am not saying all are same and bore , it's my fault i think i just need break from this over watching , i have watched many "black and white" Hollywood movies too :cheesy:. My favorite are "The Shawshank Redemption" , "Catch me if you can" , "Ironman" samples.

people think Hollywood don't repeat stories but many of them repeated and "Inspired" from old one including recent "inception" was inspired by old one :fie:

Someone should show this guy the movie but then, what are the chances the stuff belonged to him.
45 crore ki donations to bahut kam hai tirumala main 200 crorer ki gift bhi aati hain.koi to precious stones aise hi daal dete hain donation box main like koi vote cast kar rahe hon.

Hundi.jpeg

this is huge bag of cloth is hung over there for devotees to pour watever money jewelry etc.

45 crore ki donations to bahut kam hai tirumala main 200 crorer ki gift bhi aati hain.koi to precious stones aise hi daal dete hain donation box main like koi vote cast kar rahe hon.

Hundi.jpeg

this is huge bag of cloth is hung over there for devotees to pour watever money jewelry etc.

in pujarion ka to life hi alag he, paisa hi paisa, sirf kao pio aur pray karo...

Hundi.jpeg

in pujarion ka to life hi alag he, paisa hi paisa, sirf kao pio aur pray karo...

The mosques I go to have a board with the weekly collections along with the expenses that the money is used for, although I don't know if all mosques do this it is a good way to let people know their money is not being wasted.

Maybe Hindu temple should do this to put peoples minds at ease (if they do not already).

Yup but major cities where the target audience resides have both options. They release both in English and Hindi in our region but most of us prefer English one. Dubbing murders the original dialogues.

In Kerala there is no dubbed versions released..but then again Hollywood/Bollywood in Kerala comes third in popularity after Malayalam & Tamil films(personal opinion)

In Kerala there is no dubbed versions released..but then again Hollywood/Bollywood in Kerala comes third in popularity after Malayalam & Tamil films(personal opinion)
wATCHED FEW tAMIL MOVIES, DUBBED OF COURSE, BUT THEY WERE BRILLIANT,, WAY ABOVE MANY hINDI MOVIES.

The mosques I go to have a board with the weekly collections along with the expenses that the money is used for, although I don't know if all mosques do this it is a good way to let people know their money is not being wasted.

Maybe Hindu temple should do this to put peoples minds at ease (if they do not already).

In many temples in my neighbourhood, when the temple committee members go out to collect funds for the annual temple festival, they hand over a leaflet (sometimes the size of a magazine) in which schedules of all the programs are printed along with the balance sheet of last year.

wATCHED FEW tAMIL MOVIES, DUBBED OF COURSE, BUT THEY WERE BRILLIANT,, WAY ABOVE MANY hINDI MOVIES.

Watch Malayalam films also. Mollywood is undergoing a transformation under youngsters.

i watched kandhar of mohanlal and amitabh found it to be copy of Executive Decision.Though the plot is based on IC-814 hijacking but its entire scene of plane rescue is lifted from executive decision minus the chemical bomb thing.

Watch Malayalam films also. Mollywood is undergoing a transformation under youngsters.
Are u on D.F.I. too..there one mod ahmedsid is associated with mollywood.scriptwriter he is i think.

Tamil , Telugu movies are also very good but i didn't watch any Malayalam, I prefer to watch them with English subtitles because their Hindi Dub version are disgusting and "Tapori" particularity Dub Hindi songs are disaster ...:lol:.

Happy days , 100 % love,pokiri , Ayan , Bomerulu (Superb)...many, Siddharth is superb , I love Tamanna yaar :kiss3: !!

i watched kandhar of mohanlal and amitabh found it to be copy of Executive Decision.Though the plot is based on IC-814 hijacking but its entire scene of plane rescue is lifted from executive decision minus the chemical bomb thing.
The film flopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom