What's new

NY cops and burqa-clad Muslim women scuffle at amusement park on Eid

If it were left to our more western than westerners people there would be no fight, all Muslims would bend over to get it. We need to fight for our rights and freedoms. The same problem exists with Pakistanis in the East and the West. Everyone wants to compromise on their freedoms. Here Mullahs will reject them, there Americans will reject them (50% of Pakistanis don't even sport their own names and become Bob, Steve, Victor, because of this subservient attitude they are not even allowed the liberty to have a name of their liking).

Nobody will give you your rights and freedoms. Americans didn't sip tea with the Brits either, they fought for every one of their freedom. You need to do the same.

AA: Firstly, rights and freedoms come with responsibilities too, and secondly, trust me, I do not let things go if they are wrong. Please come here for a trip and be my guest for a few days (or more). Seriously.

If it were left to our more western than westerners people there would be no fight, all Muslims would bend over to get it. We need to fight for our rights and freedoms. The same problem exists with Pakistanis in the East and the West. Everyone wants to compromise on their freedoms. Here Mullahs will reject them, there Americans will reject them (50% of Pakistanis don't even sport their own names and become Bob, Steve, Victor, because of this subservient attitude they are not even allowed the liberty to have a name of their liking).

Nobody will give you your rights and freedoms. Americans didn't sip tea with the Brits either, they fought for every one of their freedom. You need to do the same.

you forgot the kiran who becomes "karen", the muhammad who becomes "mo", the shaan who becomes "sean"

Muslims are prescribed by God to fully abide by the laws of the non-Muslim country they are residing in, & if they have trouble practicing their religion, are always given the option to go back to a Muslim country. After all, Saudi Arabia & some other Muslim nations have their own rules as well, which includes non-Muslims can't build their own places of worship. It is hypocritical of Muslims to ask for their right of Burqa in the US, when non-Muslim Americans can't practice their lifestyles freely in a Muslim country.

Muslims are prescribed by God to fully abide by the laws of the non-Muslim country they are residing in, & if they have trouble practicing their religion, are always given the option to go back to an Muslim country. After all, Saudi Arabia & some other Muslim nations have their own rules as well, which includes non-Muslims can't build their own places of worship. It is hypocritical of Muslims to ask for their right of Burqa in the US, when non-Muslim Americans can't practice their lifestyles freely in a Muslim country.

1st point i request if you could show me where you read. give me link so it will be helpfull for me. thx in advance.
no.2 if women is pakistani ,?? we dont have restrictions for any religion then???

Muslims are prescribed by God to fully abide by the laws of the non-Muslim country they are residing in, & if they have trouble practicing their religion, are always given the option to go back to an Muslim country. After all, Saudi Arabia & some other Muslim nations have their own rules as well, which includes non-Muslims can't build their own places of worship. It is hypocritical of Muslims to ask for their right of Burqa in the US, when non-Muslim Americans can't practice their lifestyles freely in a Muslim country.

You cannot compare Islamic state with secular state because they both are based on different principles and laws. You cannot compare it unless usa also claim to be a theological state where freedom get restricted because of some religious laws

AA: Firstly, rights and freedoms come with responsibilities too, and secondly, trust me, I do not let things go if they are wrong. Please come here for a trip and be my guest for a few days (or more). Seriously.

Freedom is paramount to the extent that till it doesn't harm anyone else's freedoms you're free to do what you want to.

Benjamin Franklin's comment a founding father Americans would do well to remember more often said

"If you're willing to give up a little bit of freedom, for a little bit of security, you deserve neither freedom nor security"

Did he commit any arrestable offense?
yes provocation, hate crimes, bigotry and lack of responsibilities comes with rights

In March 2011 Jones held a "trial of the Quran" on March 20, 2011 in his Gainesville church. Finding the scriptures "guilty" of "crimes against humanity," he burned it in the church sanctuary.[2] On 1 April 2011, upon hearing the news, protesters in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif and elsewhere attacked the United Nations Assistance Mission, killing at least 30 people, including at least seven U.N. workers, and injuring at least 150 people.[3][4][5] Jones disclaimed any responsibility. Norwegian, Swedish, Nepalese and Romanian nationals were among the UN workers killed

Dove World Quran-burning controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes provocation, hate, bigotry and lack of responsibilities comes with rights

In March 2011 Jones held a "trial of the Quran" on March 20, 2011 in his Gainesville church. Finding the scriptures "guilty" of "crimes against humanity," he burned it in the church sanctuary.[2] On 1 April 2011, upon hearing the news, protesters in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif and elsewhere attacked the United Nations Assistance Mission, killing at least 30 people, including at least seven U.N. workers, and injuring at least 150 people.[3][4][5] Jones disclaimed any responsibility. Norwegian, Swedish, Nepalese and Romanian nationals were among the UN workers killed

Dove World Quran-burning controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So where is the arrestable offense exactly?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Freedom is paramount to the extent that till it doesn't harm anyone else's freedoms you're free to do what you want to.

Benjamin Franklin's comment a founding father Americans would do well to remember more often said

"If you're willing to give up a little bit of freedom, for a little bit of security, you deserve neither freedom nor security"

Exactly. And imperfect as it is, USA is still more free than anywhere else by comparison.

1st point i request if you could show me where you read. give me link so it will be helpfull for me. thx in advance.
no.2 if women is pakistani ,?? we dont have restrictions for any religion then???

The answer to your first question:

The Quran commands Muslims to remain faithful to not only Allah & Prophet (S), but also the authority they live under:

"O ye who believe! obey Allah, & obey His Messenger & those who are in authority over you" (Ch.4: V.60).

Prophet(S) said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’ (Sahih Muslim)

The first response automatically answers the second question. A burqa might cause a security risk, or for any other reason; & the US is perfectly entitled to have it banned.

Exactly. And imperfect as it is, USA is still more free than anywhere else by comparison.

Not for those not willing to fight for their freedoms. America as great as it is, won't handover freedoms to the people they will have to stand up to claim it.

First of all, my post was in reference to the other thread: "Inside NYPD: The Art of Spying (on Muslims)", not this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/127444-inside-nypd-art-spying-muslims.html

The CIA worked with the NYPD to dispatch undercover officers to monitor Muslim businesses and social groups, for surveillance & infiltration. The Privacy Act of 1974 bans the intelligence agency to spy on American citizens. Period.

Reading the acts provisions would be helpful, perhaps you did not read the act but it clearly outlines that law enforcement is exempt, so nothing was illegal. Furthermore, judges may authorize certain things such as wire tapping and search warrants to gather information.

I also have a question when an American is selling or passing on sensitive information to other countries (espionage) or is involved with, say terrorism, do you believe that just because that person is a US citizen that they will not be monitored? You seem to be ill informed of how these things work.

Back
Top Bottom