What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

ohhh so sad RIP to him now what will be setup of power ? any idea please

ohhh so sad RIP to him now what will be setup of power ? any idea please

His son Kim Jong-un.

Kim-Jong-un-006.jpg

@Pax Sinica Kim jong's death is good news for entire world because generations of North Koreans have suffered due to him while he was busy enjoying Mcdouble.

@Pax Sinica Kim jong's death is good news for entire world because generations of North Koreans have suffered due to him while he was busy enjoying Mcdouble.

and you don't see a similar trend among ALL those who threaten the US global dictatorship? did you know that the US is allies with some of the most brutal dictatorships in the world but they hardly get any bad press because they do not threaten their agenda.

Hahah I don't know about you guys But I'm having the time of my life on this and the WW3 India Threads :D

Is Communism officially dead in Asia with his death?

Dont think so

Well here is my take:

I doubt US will do anything to NK,SK wont even dare to do so as there are enough artillery guns around the NK DMZ to change the picture of Seoul as we see it.

US has bigger problems at hand as of now first troop pullout from A'stan and then Iran.

North Korea will probably be the last dish on the US platter,SK,USA will move on NK when they anticipate a weaker China happening which wont happen as China is getting stronger day by day.So North Korea having a different future than it has now seems unlikely for a long time.

As of now US should first step out of A'stan first and concentrate on Iran which they'd be definitely doing.

I wish the funeral is broadcast world over.kim il sung's funeral was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom