What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment he can visit 38% of state of J & K without India's approval, 13% with Chinese approval, so he can start research from there meanwhile Greater Punjab will be established and he will be given permission to go anywhere in subcontinent.
yes,but he wont reach the valley,where the answers lie :D

and yes,@Armstrong will be allowed to go anywhere in the indian subcontinent :D once akhand bharat comes into existence,once again

Ahem ahem......well its like asking the movie stars when they are getting married....:rofl:

(((((Its a littttttttle complicated right now.))))

I am so sorry to disappoint you marshaaaaa .:sick:
But you can celebrate the "donkeys reunion day" as you've already met your donkey siblings.:partay:

Chalo bye
And now noo shararat behind my back okayyyy????
me n sharat ?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
no way,two opposite words
smileys-love-920181.gif
:coffee:

At the moment he can visit 38% of state of J & K without India's approval, 13% with Chinese approval, so he can start research from there meanwhile Greater Punjab will be established and he will be given permission to go anywhere in subcontinent.

Janaaab 37% without Indian Approval & 20% with Chinese Approval ! :smokin:

yes,but he wont reach the valley,where the answers lie :D

and yes,@Armstrong will be allowed to go anywhere in the indian subcontinent :D once akhand bharat comes into existence,once again

No problem - we will be having dozens of names to make everyone happy but official name will be Greater Punjab.

Oi @Marshmallow what kind of a Shia are you ? You're ordering Pizzas & what not right on the cusp of 9th & 10th Muharram - Shouldn't you be fasting or something ? :unsure:

All my Shia friends don't dine out in Muharram & spend the entire month participating in religious processions or cooking & distributing food for the needy & also sharing their meals with the neighbours & friends etc. ! :undecided:

You are such a fake Shia ! :P

Oi @Marshmallow what kind of a Shia are you ? You're ordering Pizzas & what not right on the cusp of 9th & 10th Muharram - Shouldn't you be fasting or something ? :unsure:

All my Shia friends don't dine out in Muharram & spend the entire month participating in religious processions or cooking & distributing food for the needy & also sharing their meals with the neighbours & friends etc. ! :undecided:

You are such a fake Shia ! :P
lo aa gaya mullah :pissed:

no isr,akhand bharat sounds better. :D 

why will u leave?? :what: :cry:
pakistan and pakistanis are an integral part of akhand bharat :kiss3: be it @Marshmallow or @Armstrong or respected sir @LoveIcon :D

Akhand Bharat is what I'm going to call my first born's Potty Trainer ! :P 
Yaar - tum ko kia lagta hai, in hypothetical scenario India agrees to give us J&K, will Chinese give rest 20% or we have to go to :usflag:

Why would we take anything from China ? Thats Chinese territory ! :unsure:

Aksai Chin is their Land !

Yaar - tum ko kia lagta hai, in hypothetical scenario India agrees to give us J&K, will Chinese give rest 20% or we have to go to :usflag:
sir,u really think of aksai chin as a part of j & k .
most of paks on this forum dont and say that it belongs to china.
nice to hear that. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom