What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
he even calls a rock his sister or somtimes a rubbr pencil so does dat mean thy are :tongue:

btw he has shown his grt respect to hippoz time n again:oops:

No baby its his genuine brotherly love which makes him call you his sister.:smitten:
If you have a kumbh mela in Pakistan or even anything remotely similar to it then you siblings were lost in Kumbh mela and 've finally found each other on PDF.

image.jpg

Nothings wrong with me its just that i like calmer and quieter places i think the last time i went to Islamabad i was so relieved because its not as crowded and loud as Lahore is.

Oh come on you've got to be kidding me Islamabad is like the City of the Dead from Ancient Egypt ! :blink:

Wahaaan 2 mile keiii baaad tou koii zindaaa cheeez nazar aaatiii haiii ! :unsure:

Nothings wrong with me its just that i like calmer and quieter places i think the last time i went to Islamabad i was so relieved because its not as crowded and loud as Lahore is.
and also i heard dat thy mix red paint color as red chilli n white paint bowder as salt in food in food street:bad::wacko::nono: 
No baby its his genuine brotherly love which makes him call you his sister.:smitten:
If you have a kumbh mela in Pakistan or even anything remotely similar to it then you siblings were lost in Kumbh mela and 've finally found each other on PDF.

View attachment 10492
ap itny der sy donkey ki pics find kurri thi net pi?:laugh:

Oh come on you've got to be kidding me Islamabad is like the City of the Dead from Ancient Egypt ! :blink:

Wahaaan 2 mile keiii baaad tou koii zindaaa cheeez nazar aaatiii haiii ! :unsure:

Ab aapko shor pasand hoga humein sakoon ki talaash hai :D By the way the only place i'd gladly give my life to visit is Egypt i am quite obsessed with the idea lol

Ab aapko shor pasand hoga humein sakoon ki talaash hai :D By the way the only place i'd gladly give my life to visit is Egypt i am quite obsessed with the idea lol

I'd love to visit Egypt too - Growing up I always wanted to be an Egyptologist but then I realized its very difficult to be one sitting here in Pakistan & so I switched over to Archaeology instead - Too bad it pays a pittance as a living & so now I just borrow books or magazines on Archaeology & quench my thirst from there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom