What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok @levina bye n tyt

Hippo_Waving_by_Jaresk.gif

:tongue:

I'd love to visit Egypt too - Growing up I always wanted to be an Egyptologist but then I realized its very difficult to be one sitting here in Pakistan & so I switched over to Archaeology instead - Too bad it pays a pittance as a living & so now I just borrow books or magazines on Archaeology & quench my thirst from there !
abe tujhe khane se fursat mile tabhi ti kucch aur karega.. :pissed:
@Aamna14 he is lying,it is all due to his bad eating habits :P

oh Dubai is wat backward in technology n upgrades:drag: u guys need to catch up wid us:tongue:

I will report this to our Sheikh here and then you will be banned from entering DUBAI.....buhahahaha.:devil:

Pray that you dont get married to a guy who works in Dubai. :p:

Once again
bye
wave1.gif

Ab na sharat kariyo orelse i'll have to return to make another post here.

I'd love to visit Egypt too - Growing up I always wanted to be an Egyptologist but then I realized its very difficult to be one sitting here in Pakistan & so I switched over to Archaeology instead - Too bad it pays a pittance as a living & so now I just borrow books or magazines on Archaeology & quench my thirst from there !

Oh really thats wonderful. I have always dreamt of visiting that place at least once in my life but your right its not very financially rewarding but otherwise its worth investing one's time.

Why don't you become buttiolgist and find out why your forefathers choose butt as title.

I will report this to our Sheikh here and then you will be banned from entering DUBAI.....buhahahaha.:devil:

Pray that you dont get married to a guy who works in Dubai. :p:

dubai was never my fav anyway:drag:

wen r u gettin married since ur engaged?:unsure: im askin cuz i will declare dat day as World Hippoz Day as two hippoz will tie da knot dat day n in celebration so we can celebrate it evry year in remembrance:enjoy::bunny:

for that he will have to come to gulmarg,kashmir,INDIA. :D

At the moment he can visit 38% of state of J & K without India's approval, 13% with Chinese approval, so he can start research from there meanwhile Greater Punjab will be established and he will be given permission to go anywhere in subcontinent.

dubai was never my fav anyway:drag:

wen r u gettin married since ur engaged?:unsure: im askin cuz i will declare dat day as World Hippoz Day as two hippoz will tie da knot dat day n in celebration so we can celebrate it evry year in remembrance:enjoy::bunny:

Ahem ahem......well its like asking the movie stars when are they getting married???..:rofl:

I am so sorry to disappoint you marshaaaaa .:sick:
But you can celebrate the "donkeys reunion day" as you've already met your donkey siblings here..:partay:

Chalo bye
And now noo shararat behind my back okayyyy????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom