What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina ik bat bataun?:enjoy: u said ur engaged n thn u said its complicated so dat says u arent actually engaged or sumthin cuz an enaged person never says dat:tongue: pakr lia na?:bunny:

ap ye bol deyti k mayb ull get engaged somtime in future:lol:

haha dis is called raggin !:big_boss:
i wonder how you will rag your juniors when u start going to u university.. :P 
20% is inclusive of Aksai Chin i think, but anyway what about territory we ceded
if he is ready to part with aksai chin,shaksgam valley will mean nothing.it is chinese.
also shaksgam valley is very small compared to aksai chin. aksai chin is around 18% and the part u ceded will be around 2%

LMFAOOOOOOOO XD marsha you're adorable haha this is why you are the emperor's sis :P

Zeezu: Babes if your weight machine, refrigerator n notebook were missing me then perhaps I shouls be chatting with them right now not you ;)

BB @Hyperion in reply: Darling everything related to me hates or luve da ppl i do xcept for my bank balance cuz thy shud only love da empror:laugh:....babes shakespeare says to luv a person u got to be in luv wid his belongings too whethr its turkish old type writer or my wig:kiss3:

Last edited:
@levina ik bat bataun?:enjoy: u said ur engaged n thn u said its complicated so dat says u arent actually engaged or sumthin cuz an enaged person never says dat:tongue: pakr lia na?:bunny:

ap ye bol deyti k mayb ull get engaged somtime in future:lol:

haha dis is called raggin !:big_boss:

delete1-smiley.gif

I swear bacchhaaa if we ever meet in real life tab maine kaan kichne hai tumhare for post morteming my relationship like this.

And hold on are you not the one who is getting married to a donkey in Iran soooooon????:p::D:yay:

akhand bharat is not sound well in Punjabi,

khand we call to sugar or chini, bharat sounds like bharti karna, so it sounds like aik chini bhartii kar lia
hindustani will be the official language(hindi +urdu) :whistle:

20% is inclusive of Aksai Chin i think, but anyway what about territory we ceded

We never ceded any territory ! If you read the Border Agreement of 1963 you'd realize that the Chinese relinquished their claim over Territory they controlled & gave to us whereas we relinquished claim over territory that we never administered over to China !

How is that a bad deal when we got recognition & control over a piece of land they claimed & administered & in return we gave them recognition for a piece of land they claimed & already administered !

We never controlled the Trans Karakoram Tract - We only claimed it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom